AGW crowd looking silly...again!!

Btw...anybody take a gander recently at how many new coal plants spring up EVERY MONTH in China and India?

70108.jpeg

The pollution is mostly from cars ... places like India and China don't require much pollution control so their cars spew toxic fumes ... think Los Angeles 60 years ago ... why we need to remove 90% of ALL passenger vehicles from the roads, both piston-engined and EV ... leave the space for trucks and bicycles ...

Are you older enough to remember Chinese streets full of bicycles? ... now they have cars ... pollution is the price they're paying ...

=====

Drought has nothing to do with temperature ... the coldest place on Earth is also the driest ... Antarctica ... California will be trying to pump the extra water back into the aquifers, I don't know how that works ... [shrugs shoulders] ... not to early in the season for the rains to stop until next winter (or the winter after) ... we'll call the drought over when Sacranento is under thirty feet of water ... but I don't think we'll be that lucky ...

They look silly to people who can think for themselves.
Lucky for them, there are 10's of millions (if not more) who are gullible and swallow the AGW BS.

Then.....they riot, raise hell, scream, bully, destroy, kill.........................and vote
And then YOU have to live by THEIR demented choices.

So, yes they "look" silly.....but does that matter if they also win?

The pollution is mostly from cars ... places like India and China don't require much pollution control so their cars spew toxic fumes ... think Los Angeles 60 years ago ... why we need to remove 90% of ALL passenger vehicles from the roads, both piston-engined and EV ... leave the space for trucks and bicycles ...

Are you older enough to remember Chinese streets full of bicycles? ... now they have cars ... pollution is the price they're paying ...

=====

Drought has nothing to do with temperature ... the coldest place on Earth is also the driest ... Antarctica ... California will be trying to pump the extra water back into the aquifers, I don't know how that works ... [shrugs shoulders] ... not to early in the season for the rains to stop until next winter (or the winter after) ... we'll call the drought over when Sacranento is under thirty feet of water ... but I don't think we'll be that lucky ...
China hates humans

Lucky for them, there are 10's of millions (if not more) who are gullible and swallow the AGW BS.

Then.....they riot, raise hell, scream, bully, destroy, kill.........................and vote

Most of those in the northern hemisphere say bullshit to warmers

How do we caption this?

"Whoooops"

Chart herein says a ton. The bozo AGW contingent looking stupid as fuck.... :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Global Air Pollution Ranked By Country | ZeroHedge

Of particular note...India and China. The bozos in here dream of an all green utopia...proving once again...

These people are mental cases!! Change my mind...:deal:
I wouldn't believe Zero Hedge if they told me the sun came up this morning.

Skooks, this was a great exchange,

This is exactly every demofk in here

Last edited:
Thread summary:

Deniers in general are losing their minds now. Their cult has collapsed. Even their own side has abandoned them. All the kewl conservative kids are telling some new stupid lie. Denialism is seen as the old fogeyism of conservative conspiracy crankery.

There are billions that believe AGW is legitimate, including every single scientific institution on the planet.

Thread summary:

Deniers in general are losing their minds now. Their cult has collapsed. Even their own side has abandoned them. All the kewl conservative kids are telling some new stupid lie. Denialism is seen as the old fogeyism of conservative conspiracy crankery.
But when asked, demofks crawl in a hole

by the way, the best exchange was the discussion on gas prices.

Can’t make it up

Thread summary:

Conservative arrogance and negativity can be useful, but in science it's a serious albatross to humanity. Nothing really offends me in politics, but if I had to pick one thing it would be conservative obstruction of science. Their ignorance is slowing down our entire species.

But when asked, demofks crawl in a hole
See? This one is just raving and flinging out random nonsense. He doesn't know what he's babbling about on any topic. He knows that he gets a thrill from hating, so he hates. He knows TheParty wants him to do certain things, so he obeys.

These are what's left of the deniers. Only the craziest of the crazy still cling to that cult.

As far as the climate goes ... well, take a look at the Great Lakes ice this year. Notice the almost complete lack of it. That's not normal. It's been a very warm winter.

glsea_cur.png

Conservative arrogance and negativity can be useful, but in science it's a serious albatross to humanity. Nothing really offends me in politics, but if I had to pick one thing it would be conservative obstruction of science. Their ignorance is slowing down our entire species.
What science are you referring to?

See? This one is just raving and flinging out random nonsense. He doesn't know what he's babbling about on any topic. He knows that he gets a thrill from hating, so he hates. He knows TheParty wants him to do certain things, so he obeys
Nice word salad rant cat woman

Forum List

Back