AGU fall meeting

I'd wait to see how well they survive the comment period.

Being that Watts thinks water vapor is a forcing instead of a feedback, it will rightfully get laughed at. He doesn't grasp the basic concept that increasing temperature causes more water vapor. That's facepalm stupid on his part. He never explains, under his theory, what caused the increase in water vapor. It apparently happened just because it happened.

Needless to say, "I INVOKE MAGIC AS AN EXPLANATION!" is not regarded as valid science, except by deniers.

Really? You're the silly people invoking magical properties to CO2. It's amazing how only the 5% of CO2 that man creates is more powerful than the 95% created naturally. It truly is...
It is truly amazing what a liar you are. The isotopes of carbon tells the tale. We have increased the atmospheric CO2 from 280 ppm to over 400 ppm. And virtually all of that from burning fossil fuels.

LOL

Isotopes within carbon have been shown to be inaccurate gauges of origin and time scale..

Being that Watts thinks water vapor is a forcing instead of a feedback, it will rightfully get laughed at. He doesn't grasp the basic concept that increasing temperature causes more water vapor. That's facepalm stupid on his part. He never explains, under his theory, what caused the increase in water vapor. It apparently happened just because it happened.

Needless to say, "I INVOKE MAGIC AS AN EXPLANATION!" is not regarded as valid science, except by deniers.

Really? You're the silly people invoking magical properties to CO2. It's amazing how only the 5% of CO2 that man creates is more powerful than the 95% created naturally. It truly is...
It is truly amazing what a liar you are. The isotopes of carbon tells the tale. We have increased the atmospheric CO2 from 280 ppm to over 400 ppm. And virtually all of that from burning fossil fuels.

Actually, no they don't. But keep trotting out your BS lies olfraud. Like the one where you're a 74 year old person. I've already caught you in that lie....50's tops based on your first job ever that paid a minimum wage of 2.25 or whatever it was you claimed. Us old people had it good at .80 cents an hour. But then, we're not lying about who we are.

That being said I will probably go to the AGU meeting but in all likelihood the only thing I will be interested in is the Physics of Earthquake Rupture Propagation and the Earth Imaging session looks to be good.
I figured his story was BS.
Well, Dingleberry, you figured wrong. And 73, not 74, it moves fast enough without help from you fellows.

Both you and Mr. Westwall are calling all the presenters at the AGU Conferance liars and frauds. But neither of you have the bona fides and reputation that would enable you to present there. You know, things like published papers that real scientists have.

Where have I said that dude? I have said the propagators of the AGW fraud are liars. The actual Earth Sciences presentations are good.

As to the 70's ice age scare...

.. it's well-known to all the honest people that it was just the denier dopes pushing that, just lifelong denier Dr. Reid Bryson and his crew.

And no, lying your ass off again about that again won't change that simple fact. Your side has been getting every bit of the science wrong for over 40 years running now, which is why you're all correctly considered to be incompetent cultists

Actually, no they don't.

So Westwall is now denying isotopic dating methods. Every day, the deniers here adopt more of the positions and methods of the young earth creationists, their ideological bedfellows.

So, why are the deniers getting steadily crazier? For the same reasons the creationists keep getting crazier.

All the data says they're totally wrong. If they weren't raging narcissists, they could just say "yep, I goofed, because I let my political party do my thinking". Normal people have no trouble admitting mistakes.

However, in general, they are raging narcissists. After all, It takes a immense narcissism to declare how your own untrained self understands the science better than the entire rest of the planet. That means they're emotionally incapable of admitting error.

They still, however, have to explain why all the data contradicts their very peculiar theories. Hence, they have to keep coming up with these ever more insane reasons concerning why mainstream science is totally wrong.

Actually, no they don't. But keep trotting out your BS lies olfraud. Like the one where you're a 74 year old person. I've already caught you in that lie....50's tops based on your first job ever that paid a minimum wage of 2.25 or whatever it was you claimed. Us old people had it good at .80 cents an hour. But then, we're not lying about who we are.

That being said I will probably go to the AGU meeting but in all likelihood the only thing I will be interested in is the Physics of Earthquake Rupture Propagation and the Earth Imaging session looks to be good.
I figured his story was BS.
Well, Dingleberry, you figured wrong. And 73, not 74, it moves fast enough without help from you fellows.

Both you and Mr. Westwall are calling all the presenters at the AGU Conferance liars and frauds. But neither of you have the bona fides and reputation that would enable you to present there. You know, things like published papers that real scientists have.
No, I don't believe I was calling all of them liars and frauds. I was agreeing with westwall that your story was shaky.

Forum List

Back