Aggregate Demand is an Expectation

Dear ,not wanting to tax and wanting to stimulus spend is impossible. Do you understand??

- Somebody never heard of deficit spending.

tsk tsk
Dear, deficits are paid for with taxes. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

- I see. Except for at any time ever.

You do realize that the national debt represents all of those deficits, right?

Nobody got taxed...dear.

dear, we're always getting taxed more and more to pay for the growing debt.

-Pook, as our deficits have climbed, taxes have mostly gone down.

Did you just realize that our national debt is increasing, so we can NOT be paying for those deficits with increases in taxes.

lib commie govt is spending more and more of GDP, and this does not even include more and more regulations like Obamacare, so the lib commie interference is at all time high and growth is at all time low.

So is this the time to start raising taxes to pay for the ever growing debt?? Keynes wanted to eventually pay the debt didn't he?

A liberal is too stupid to know what a recession is. Its the time it takes for the free market to adjust to lib commie interventions. Cash for clunkers was just another lib commie distorting intervention, not a stimulus.

Do you understand?

- Somebody never heard of deficit spending.

tsk tsk
Dear, deficits are paid for with taxes. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Nobody got taxed...dear.

Did you just realize that our national debt is increasing, so we can NOT be paying for those deficits with increases in taxes.

lib commie govt is spending more and more of GDP, and this does not even include more and more regulations like Obamacare, so the lib commie interference is at all time high and growth is at all time low.

So is this the time to start raising taxes to pay for the ever growing debt?? Keynes wanted to eventually pay the debt didn't he?

- Edward, government spending isn't "of GDP", it ADDS to GDP.

Deficit spending is, by definition, government spending money that doesn't exist until government spends it.

In other words, it doesn't "crowd out" other spending. It ADDS to what is spent. It creates new economic activity.

Nobody got taxed...dear.

Deficit spending is, by definition, government spending money that doesn't exist until government spends it.

In other words, it doesn't "crowd out" other spending. It ADDS to what is spent. It creates new economic activity.
What an idiot liberal. If true there would no reason not to always deficit spend.

See why we are positive liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

Nobody got taxed...dear.

What an idiot liberal. If true there would no reason not to always deficit spend.

- There would be nor reason not to always deficit spend?

Wow. You really don't look at a very big picture, do you? If you were at full employment and had a trade surplus, would you still want deficits?

If you were at full employment and had a trade surplus, would you still want deficits?

dear, conservatives don't ever want deficits because stealing from people who know how to earn money and giving it to libturd bureaucrats who only know how to waste it on bridges no where and crippling welfare impedes economic growth.

Further, you said deficits "create new economic activity". If so you should always want to create it . I know conservatives always want to add to the economy an ever growing supply of new Republican inventions at the fastest rate possible. How did the liberal think we got from the stone age to here??

Do you understand.

If you were at full employment and had a trade surplus, would you still want deficits?

dear, conservatives don't ever want deficits because stealing from people who know how to earn money and giving it to libturd bureaucrats who only know how to waste it on bridges no where and crippling welfare impedes economic growth.

Further, you said deficits "create new economic activity". If so you should always want to create it . I know conservatives always want to add to the economy an ever growing supply of new Republican inventions at the fastest rate possible. How did the liberal think we got from the stone age to here??

Do you understand.

- I guess my question was designed to see if you think about how different economic situations might be different from each other, and it's obvious you don't.

Wow. You really don't look at a very big picture, do you? If you were at full employment and had a trade surplus, would you still want deficits?

You must understand that Ed is a congenital idiot, paid to post conservative dogma (though he is not required to understand what he posts), and to try and end any discussion not directed by a conservative.. Poor dear can really not help himself. Just plain bad luck.
Many of us have found it easier to simply ignore trolls like Ed, since he will not understand what your post anyway. He is a simple waste of time.
On another subject, I find your posts interesting. You have a good grasp of economics. How did that come about?

You must understand that Ed is a congenital idiot, paid to post conservative dogma (though he is not required to understand what he posts), and to try and end any discussion not directed by a conservative.. Poor dear can really not help himself. Just plain bad luck.
Many of us have found it easier to simply ignore trolls like Ed, since he will not understand what your post anyway. He is a simple waste of time.
On another subject, I find your posts interesting. You have a good grasp of economics. How did that come about?

- Amen.

I've always been interested in economics. I took quite a bit in college, but didn't major in it. After 2008, it became fascinating to me, so I've just gone back to studying it.

I've had the good fortune to run into some circles of economists who constantly berate me, so I learn because I want to avoid pain and humiliation.

:)

dear, conservatives don't ever want deficits because stealing from people who know how to earn money and giving it to libturd bureaucrats who only know how to waste it on bridges to no where and crippling welfare impedes economic growth.

Do you understand.

Do you understand.

- I guess my question was designed to see if you think about how different economic situations might be different from each other, and it's obvious you don't.

I don't?? Dear if there is something I don't understand please say exactly what it is or admit to being a typical liberal who lacks the IQ to defend himself.

dear, conservatives don't ever want deficits because stealing from people who know how to earn money and giving it to libturd bureaucrats who only know how to waste it on bridges to no where and crippling welfare impedes economic growth.

Do you understand.

- Deficits are stealing? How is not taxing people stealing?

Do you understand.

dear, we are always taxing more and more to pay for the debt!! Do you understand?

Do you understand.

dear, we are always taxing more and more to pay for the debt!! Do you understand?

- We're not. The debt always rises because we absolutely don't do what you suggest.

- We're not. The debt always rises because we absolutely don't do what you suggest.[raise taxes]

dear, I urge you to ask yourself if as a typical liberal you have the IQ to be here??

Fed Revenue in 2000 was $2 trillion in 2015 its $3.5 trillion, in 2020 projected to be 4.2. Do you understand that 6 is more than 2???

See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance??

Last edited:
- We're not. The debt always rises because we absolutely don't do what you suggest.[raise taxes]

dear, I urge you to ask yourself if as a typical liberal you have the IQ to be here??

Fed Revenue in 2000 was $2 trillion in 2015 its $6 trillion. Do you understand that 6 is more than 2???

Total revenue in 2014 was just over 3 Trillion:

US Federal Budget Revenue Estimate vs. Actual for FY2014 - Charts

Fed Revenue in 2000 was $2 trillion in 2015 its $6 trillion. Do you understand that 6 is more than 2???

Fed Revenue in 2000 was $2 trillion in 2015 its $3.5 trillion, in 2020 projected to be 4.2.

Do you understand.

- We're not. The debt always rises because we absolutely don't do what you suggest.

Funny how agenda driven trolls like Ed choose their sources to prove their drivel. point. Like

Forum List

Back