Against Board rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that, but the Left has proven to be more violent and hateful.

All you partisanshitheads sound alike to me pard. And you're feeding the beast.

They should. It is the same thing you do.

I'm aware that many like you can only imagine two boxes to put people into.

That is what we are dealing with here. There is a choice to be made because of the limited options. Do you understand that?

I don't buy into your system, it is a false perceptual reality. If you actually believe in that, you will continue to wind up right where you are now. Your "limited options" end in the same destination, your "options" are merely riding in different cars of the same train.

Some of the things I believe have nothing to do with perception. They are solid truths as old as man himself. Dishonesty will always be dishonesty, are you following me?

All you partisanshitheads sound alike to me pard. And you're feeding the beast.

That is what we are dealing with here. There is a choice to be made because of the limited options. Do you understand that?

I don't buy into your system, it is a false perceptual reality. If you actually believe in that, you will continue to wind up right where you are now. Your "limited options" end in the same destination, your "options" are merely riding in different cars of the same train.

Some of the things I believe have nothing to do with perception. They are solid truths as old as man himself. Dishonesty will always be dishonesty, are you following me?

Your perception has everything to do with how you perceive reality. That's what television is for.

Your perception has everything to do with how you perceive reality. That's what television is for.

It sounds more like rationalization to me. Good luck with that.

No more a rationalization than yours is. You know this "truth", you think it's as old as "man", which is clearly rubbish and totally dependent upon which society you were born into, and in what time, and in how you were socialized and institutionalized within that society. 'Course you "know" the "real' truth and anyone with another view is just "wrong".

Pretty convenient, but shallow, unchallenged, simple minded, and almost religious in a way.

No more a rationalization than yours is. You know this "truth", you think it's as old as "man", which is clearly rubbish and totally dependent upon which society you were born into, and in what time, and in how you were socialized and institutionalized within that society. 'Course you "know" the "real' truth and anyone with another view is just "wrong".

Pretty convenient, but shallow, unchallenged, simple minded, and almost religious in a way.

I suppose you think the Golden Rule is rubbish also? Amorality is cool, and you are one cool dude.

It is against the rules to claim other members are pedophiles or have incestuous relations with their family members yet no one cares when the same is done to important people in the news?
Why would you say such things to anyone here? What has that to do with the price of eggs?
So you did not post in the trump thread started by strollingbones claiming he is both a pedophile and having an incestuous relation with his daughter?
I assumed you were addressing your remarks to a poster here. Were you dunned for calling Trump a pedo?

It is against the rules to claim other members are pedophiles or have incestuous relations with their family members yet no one cares when the same is done to important people in the news?
Why would you say such things to anyone here? What has that to do with the price of eggs?
So you did not post in the trump thread started by strollingbones claiming he is both a pedophile and having an incestuous relation with his daughter?
I assumed you were addressing your remarks to a poster here. Were you dunned for calling Trump a pedo?
No YOU and several other Liberals are calling trump a pervert and having an incestuous relationship with is then underage daughter. But then maybe all those drugs you did in the past make you incapable of memory from moment to moment.

As for where I went? Last I checked I am not required to reside permanently on this board.

No YOU and several other Liberals are calling trump a pervert and having an incestuous relationship with is then underage daughter. But then maybe all those drugs you did in the past make you incapable of memory from moment to moment.

As for where I went? Last I checked I am not required to reside permanently on this board.
I didn't realize I was conversing with Trump. Are you he?

OMG. So sorry.
I read the OP wrong. A little more clarification wouldn't have hurt anything, but anyway I'm sorry.
You're butthurt that mean libs are calling Trump a pedo in the FZ? Haven't you been here a bit too long to get worked up about that? But your defense of your hero is noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back