Again and again.."WE TOLD YOU SO! Obama has lied about the Iran deal,Obamacare..you name it!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Congratulations, liberals of the Washington press corps and elite organizations: You’re a bunch of suckers. We all know this because the Obama White House just told us so.

In an astounding New York Times piece by David Samuels, senior White House officials gleefully confess they use friendly reporters and nonprofits as public relations tools in the selling of President Obama’s foreign policy — and can do it almost at will because these tools are ignorant, will believe what they’re told, will essentially take dictation and are happy to be used just to get the information necessary for a tweet or two.

Their greatest triumph, according to Samuels, was selling a misleading narrative about the nuclear deal with Iran — the parameters of which were set a year before the administration claimed and which had nothing to do with the fact that a supposedly more accommodating government had risen to power.

The mastermind of the Obama machine is Ben Rhodes, a New Yorker who joined the Obama campaign as a speechwriter in 2007 and has risen to become the most influential foreign-policy hand in the White House.

Rhodes drips with contempt for almost everyone but his boss. He consigns all those who do not share every particular of the Obama-Rhodes foreign-policy perspective to a gelatinous mass called “The Blob” — including, Samuels writes, Hillary Clinton.
http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/playing-the-press-and-the-public-for-chumps-to-sell-the-iran-deal/

So remember the next time you complain about Trump's lack of foreign policy experience!
Remember Ben Rhodes who helped put together the IRAN deal was a writer! HAD NO foreign policy
experience! And you idiots that supported this crappy deal... remember !
These are the same people that knew they had to depend on the "Stupidity of American Voter" to pass Obamacare!

Congratulations, liberals of the Washington press corps and elite organizations: You’re a bunch of suckers. We all know this because the Obama White House just told us so.

In an astounding New York Times piece by David Samuels, senior White House officials gleefully confess they use friendly reporters and nonprofits as public relations tools in the selling of President Obama’s foreign policy — and can do it almost at will because these tools are ignorant, will believe what they’re told, will essentially take dictation and are happy to be used just to get the information necessary for a tweet or two.

Their greatest triumph, according to Samuels, was selling a misleading narrative about the nuclear deal with Iran — the parameters of which were set a year before the administration claimed and which had nothing to do with the fact that a supposedly more accommodating government had risen to power.

The mastermind of the Obama machine is Ben Rhodes, a New Yorker who joined the Obama campaign as a speechwriter in 2007 and has risen to become the most influential foreign-policy hand in the White House.

Rhodes drips with contempt for almost everyone but his boss. He consigns all those who do not share every particular of the Obama-Rhodes foreign-policy perspective to a gelatinous mass called “The Blob” — including, Samuels writes, Hillary Clinton.
http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/playing-the-press-and-the-public-for-chumps-to-sell-the-iran-deal/

So remember the next time you complain about Trump's lack of foreign policy experience!
Remember Ben Rhodes who helped put together the IRAN deal was a writer! HAD NO foreign policy
experience! And you idiots that supported this crappy deal... remember !
These are the same people that knew they had to depend on the "Stupidity of American Voter" to pass Obamacare!

He also needs a Supreme Court to rule that the individual mandate was in fact a tax imposed on individuals.

Yep. Fiction writers and their imaginations. "If we don't make this deal with Iran, there'll be a war!" That's even more creative than, "if you like your insurance, you can keep it" and "shovel ready jobs".

the right has lied about Obama for so long they get pissed of if he lies to them ... damn, he swiped your thunder.

What is really so funny is the utter contempt Obama/his Choom" gang have for the MSM! Calls the press and everyone else .....

the right has lied about Obama for so long they get pissed of if he lies to them ... damn, he swiped your thunder.

Explain that statement about "right has lied about obama"????
Obama TOLD US he was going to use TRICKS, TACTICS ...here because you never read his autobiography!!!
I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
See how contemptuously he speaks about his mother!!! "reassuring f...king smile!!!
"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing
better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.

Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time." Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!

Anyone tired of the crazy liberals running things yet ? They are no better than the ones they have accused for all these years of doing things, and those are of course things in which they (the libs) claim they don't do.... Laugh !!!! They are way worse I do believe.. In fact they are worse in so many different ways in my opinion, that the few faults they find in others pales in comparison to their idiocy. Libs don't need to run things, but rather they are better at just looking in on things in order to make sure that the ones who are running things, well are doing so with kindness and compassion in their hearts. That should be their role in the world, but not that of unchecked power in the world or be it running the local powers in which they have been granted control over. Simply put it's because they can't handle it... They are too weak as is proven time and time again.

Forum List

Back