AG Barr Sends Nadler a Letter Denying Access to Grand Jury Proceeding

Trump's probably thinking he's going to die soon anyways so it's not like he'll ever end up in prison for that long

Take off the dope gas masks, guys.

AG Barr is working on the FISA Abuses Democrats pulled in order to try to destroy President Trump, and the SOBs are still trying with fraudulent charges against the President for the sole purpose of winning Congressional seats with their damn lies and abuses of the FISA system..

Barr isn't going to let these Dirty Politicians do any more dirt on his watch. Y'all keep on trying to defend these criminals, and it ain't gonna be purdy. I promise you. They're reviewing everything, so... I hope you reconsider fencing for the products of these calumny-creating creeps.

I know it's early to say this, but you better not pout. ;)

Here's some insight into the FISA abuse bull malarkey:

Trust Hannity on Faux gnus: Yeah, right - I'd rather be dragged naked across ever cactus in Arizona than that to trust that nasty evil lying prick who is stuck on Trump's ass...

Classic example:

upload_2019-9-15_0-7-24.png

Barr works for the public NOT Trump personally... he is a horrible AG.
He is?

That's odd. Attorney General William Barr just prevented the powers that be from throwing Congressman Jerry Nadler in the slammer, or at least is giving him time to think over his dasterdly plan, due to his political preoccupation with destroying President Trump's accomplishments. Illegal acts by Congress are going to end shortly if Congressman Nadler continues his harassment of the Executive Branch. I hope Rep. Nadler sees the light before he inures himself into the breath-ending quicksand of political folly.

You should be thanking the Attorney General if you are an American who has pride in Americans doing the right thing rather than the stupid thing which will revolve into treason cases of those advocating Antifa to violate Republican leaders and voters. The group has its roots emanating from certain California Congressional lawmakers whose deeds have gone further underground after their reproval, but not so far underground the Attorney General cannot find them, because he has everything.

It's clear to me Nadler is in trouble if this doesn't teach him a lesson. I wonder if it is that clear to others?

Last edited:
He failed to prosecute the clearly guilty Comey, so yes, he is horrible.
I'm withholding my judgment. Wise jurists wait until the math proves their case before notifying the public. Complex math takes more time than the simple stuff. PBPWHGHFWHY. (Please be patient with him. God hasn't finished with him yet.) ;)

Good night, dear patriots. :sleep:

He can only prosecute when they believe they can get a conviction..... the legal team does NOT believe they can get a conviction, they do not believe with their case against Comey, he would be found guilty..

And there is that little problem of discovery... comey would get to show all the evidence the FBI had on Trump/the campaign for him to make their moves in the investigation..... to defend his/the Fbi' s actions....

And Barr can't let that happen....

He can only prosecute when they believe they can get a conviction..... the legal team does NOT believe they can get a conviction, they do not believe with their case against Comey, he would be found guilty..

And there is that little problem of discovery... comey would get to show all the evidence the FBI had on Trump/the campaign for him to make their moves in the investigation..... to defend his/the Fbi' s actions....

And Barr can't let that happen....

Comey is flat out guilty. He went on national TV and bragged that he leaked classified information to uncleared persons. Not that anyone would ever give you a clearance, but if you did it, you would go to prison for the rest of your life.

Not Comey though, he's a friend, he's deep state, above the law.

What a deal. Nadler agreed with Barr's letter. Awwww. They better think about this phony witch hunt they're thinking about doing so they can collect more votes just by doing it. <giggle>

:yes_text12:

Yet another example of the right’s contempt for the doctrine of checks and balances, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Forum List

Back