Why Do Democrats Continue To Engage In Political Theater / Waste Our Time?

You're not too bright, arya?
The Russians hate the United States.
The Russians used social media to organize protests in the United States.
The Russians did meddle in our elections, as they have been since world war 2.
You butthurt leftist traitors want to blame Trump for something the Russians carried out.
This is Russia attempting to dismantle the United States from within.
You fuckwads should be condemning the perpetrators, not the President.
Stupid asses.

The Russians meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump get elected. They had not done this to this degree in the psast.

So why did Russia want Trump?

Don't you find that odd?

So electing Trump is how Russia is dismantling the US?

So you helped Russia when you voted Trump?

Trump: " Hey my buddy Vlad said that Russians did not do it & I believe him" (i.e. US intel agencies are all idiots & liars.)

What makes you think 2016 was unusual? Heck, we've been interfering with other countries' government's for decades, only we usually don't bother with FaceBook, at least Obama didn't. He went straight to bullets and bombs.
WTH are you talking about super dupe..... We never hacked anybody's emails and give them to a ridiculous propaganda machine, at least that I know of.
WE didn't either, but we also never rigged a primary...…..keep sucking that establishment dick, maybe they're give you a reach around
Of course you are totally misinformed vulgar douchebag. The Russians hacked the DNC and podesta and gave them to the fox Limbaugh misinformation campaign. The only establishment that bothers me is the GOP one that Robs the non rich and gives it to the rich, themselves a disgrace- stupidest Wars ever- 911 allowed through sheer incompetence and a corrupt bubble and bust every time they get the chance. 1929 1989 2008 and now the idiot chaotic Trump is Wrecking the Obama expansion. Only the GOP propaganda POS makes your idiocy possible.
Nope, DNC server never looked at! Why do you keep repeating that lie?

The Russians meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump get elected. They had not done this to this degree in the psast.

So why did Russia want Trump?

Don't you find that odd?

So electing Trump is how Russia is dismantling the US?

So you helped Russia when you voted Trump?

Trump: " Hey my buddy Vlad said that Russians did not do it & I believe him" (i.e. US intel agencies are all idiots & liars.)

What makes you think 2016 was unusual? Heck, we've been interfering with other countries' government's for decades, only we usually don't bother with FaceBook, at least Obama didn't. He went straight to bullets and bombs.
WTH are you talking about super dupe..... We never hacked anybody's emails and give them to a ridiculous propaganda machine, at least that I know of.
WE didn't either, but we also never rigged a primary...…..keep sucking that establishment dick, maybe they're give you a reach around
Of course you are totally misinformed vulgar douchebag. The Russians hacked the DNC and podesta and gave them to the fox Limbaugh misinformation campaign. The only establishment that bothers me is the GOP one that Robs the non rich and gives it to the rich, themselves a disgrace- stupidest Wars ever- 911 allowed through sheer incompetence and a corrupt bubble and bust every time they get the chance. 1929 1989 2008 and now the idiot chaotic Trump is Wrecking the Obama expansion. Only the GOP propaganda POS makes your idiocy possible.
never looked at? The russians hacked them:
How Russian hackers stole information from Democrats, in 3 simple diagrams

Never, never, never looked at!! It’s on the internet

Because I don’t support wasting time and money on pointless over politicized investigations.
Funny how when your side does it, you're cool with it....when it's against them, nah......I don't like investigations......
I was gonna say the same about you. And I was fine with the Mueller investigation because Russia did interfere with the election, servers were hacked and info stolen and leaked, then there were public lies from Trump about contacts with Russians. All these things warrant investigation. I’m not cool with how long and expensive the investigation was.
I have no issue with an investigation in Russian interference, but that wasn't the point of it....it was to get Trump......they spied on his campaign and did not tell him.....normally you tell the boss of the organization, hey we might have a spy.....they did it for Feinstein......it's how we know it was all bullshit to begin with.....the whole thing started on a lie.
You are correct about the lies, but they came from Flynn and the rest of the Trump puppets.
No man, Flynn's lie was way less than this conspiracy........spying on an opponents political campaign......what a fascist thing to do.
That would be fascist if it happened. Monitoring individuals under suspicion/investigation is quite different than spying on a campaign. Nice spin job though.

Funny how when your side does it, you're cool with it....when it's against them, nah......I don't like investigations......
I was gonna say the same about you. And I was fine with the Mueller investigation because Russia did interfere with the election, servers were hacked and info stolen and leaked, then there were public lies from Trump about contacts with Russians. All these things warrant investigation. I’m not cool with how long and expensive the investigation was.
I have no issue with an investigation in Russian interference, but that wasn't the point of it....it was to get Trump......they spied on his campaign and did not tell him.....normally you tell the boss of the organization, hey we might have a spy.....they did it for Feinstein......it's how we know it was all bullshit to begin with.....the whole thing started on a lie.
You are correct about the lies, but they came from Flynn and the rest of the Trump puppets.
No man, Flynn's lie was way less than this conspiracy........spying on an opponents political campaign......what a fascist thing to do.
That would be fascist if it happened. Monitoring individuals under suspicion/investigation is quite different than spying on a campaign. Nice spin job though.
Under suspicion? Who decided that?

So the Russians rigged the democrat primary?

Obama explosion......LOLOOLOLOLOLOL.....1% growth is explosion now......and Trump has never been close to that low.....boy you're dumb
Nobody rigged the Democratic primary. And I voted for Sanders. Just stupid crap propaganda is what that theory is.All that email stuff was highly overrated anyway, just idiots staffers BS in g....everything you idiots know about emails is irrelevant garbage propaganda. our media sucks and are cowards and your media is garbage propaganda with pathetic people involved especially in primetime and Rush etc horrible demagogue Liars. Breaking for dupes we have a flat tax system that is killing the country the rich do not pay enough.... End of story thanks scumbag GOP
Try
Amazing how ignorant you people are...
DNC computer hacked by Russians - Google Search

Law enforcement and the justice department of course. You never heard of the Russians hacking the DNC server and the podesta server and giving them to WikiLeaks who gave them to Fox and who blew them out of all proportion for you chumps? Unbelievablehttps://www.google.com/search?q=DNC+computer+hacked+by+Russians&oq=DNC+computer+hacked+by+Russians&aqs=chrome..69i57.3291j0j4&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sbfbu=1

Law enforcement and the justice department of course. You never heard of the Russians hacking the DNC server and the podesta server and giving them to WikiLeaks who gave them to Fox and who blew them out of all proportion for you chumps? Unbelievablehttps://www.google.com/search?q=DNC+computer+hacked+by+Russians&oq=DNC+computer+hacked+by+Russians&aqs=chrome..69i57.3291j0j4&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sbfbu=1
No, people are under suspicion of a crime. Not to look for a crime. If that were true, everyone is under suspicion!

No, people are under suspicion of a crime. Not to look for a crime. If that were true, everyone is under suspicion!
the Russians and James Comey ruined the elections. Investigating is only what follows anywhere but dupe world.

the Russians and James Comey ruined the elections. Investigating is only what follows anywhere but dupe world.
What did Russia do? And why didn’t obammy do anything you think they did?

Obama explosion......LOLOOLOLOLOLOL.....1% growth is explosion now......and Trump has never been close to that low.....boy you're dumb
Nobody rigged the Democratic primary. And I voted for Sanders. Just stupid crap propaganda is what that theory is.All that email stuff was highly overrated anyway, just idiots staffers BS in g....everything you idiots know about emails is irrelevant garbage propaganda. our media sucks and are cowards and your media is garbage propaganda with pathetic people involved especially in primetime and Rush etc horrible demagogue Liars. Breaking for dupes we have a flat tax system that is killing the country the rich do not pay enough.... End of story thanks scumbag GOP
Yep more insight from Franco...….the democrats never do anything wrong...and he's ok with them picking his candidate....freedom is too hard for him, he'd rather be a peasant/slave/serf so he has to make no decisions on his life, the government can do it all for him

What? You mean that slippery bitch outsmarted them again and avoided the perjury trap? /QUOTE]
'Outsmarted'?

Didn't you hear Comey? He said she was too stupid to know she was breaking laws.

It took both Obam's FBI and DOJ protecting her dumb ass to keep her out of prison.

:p

Google Google news and get some news from all sides.

Yep more insight from Franco...….the democrats never do anything wrong...and he's ok with them picking his candidate....freedom is too hard for him, he'd rather be a peasant/slave/serf so he has to make no decisions on his life, the government can do it all for him
I am a happily retired businessman and teacher thanks. What is the matter with you people -you think all Democrats are on welfare or something. Another brainwashed functional moron.

It is fascist......they didn't let the candidate know they were doing that..that's wrong......

Google Google news and get some news from all sides.

I am a happily retired businessman and teacher thanks. What is the matter with you people -you think all Democrats are on welfare or something. Another brainwashed functional moron.
Nope, just the truth.....democrats hate business......why would you involved yourself in such a greedy unworthy pursuit? An d a teacher, Oh Jesus, what did you teach?

James Comey is your boy, he loves to endorse some democrats...….he cant suck them off fast enough

James Comey is your boy, he loves to endorse some democrats...….he cant suck them off fast enough
he endorsed them over Trump of course, who wouldn't but a dupe? James Comey said she was careless just like condy and the general. What a load of crap- emails -nobody even thought about them until the Russians did this along with your propaganda machine and the cowardly MSM ...

he endorsed them over Trump of course, who wouldn't but a dupe? James Comey said she was careless just like condy and the general. What a load of crap- emails -nobody even thought about them until the Russians did this along with your propaganda machine and the cowardly MSM ...
So everyone......got it.....you really are troll and a moron...….the MSM sucks the democrats off every moment of the day, fuck off about bitching about them.....as for the Russians, they wanted Clinton, she would have been a pussy and not done anything. She would have stayed in Syria for no reason, allow Iran to do whatever they wanted and Russia too......nothing would have changes and they certainly wouldn't call out German for buying Russian gas...…...

And if a member of that campaign was caught talking to a Russian that was under a wiretap?

Forum List

Back