Why Do Democrats Continue To Engage In Political Theater / Waste Our Time?

Law enforcement and the justice department of course. You never heard of the Russians hacking the DNC server and the podesta server and giving them to WikiLeaks who gave them to Fox and who blew them out of all proportion for you chumps? Unbelievablehttps://www.google.com/search?q=DNC+computer+hacked+by+Russians&oq=DNC+computer+hacked+by+Russians&aqs=chrome..69i57.3291j0j4&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sbfbu=1
No, people are under suspicion of a crime. Not to look for a crime. If that were true, everyone is under suspicion!
the Russians and James Comey ruined the elections. Investigating is only what follows anywhere but dupe world.
James Comey is your boy, he loves to endorse some democrats...….he cant suck them off fast enough
he endorsed them over Trump of course, who wouldn't but a dupe? James Comey said she was careless just like condy and the general. What a load of crap- emails -nobody even thought about them until the Russians did this along with your propaganda machine and the cowardly MSM ...
So everyone......got it.....you really are troll and a moron...….the MSM sucks the democrats off every moment of the day, fuck off about bitching about them.....as for the Russians, they wanted Clinton, she would have been a pussy and not done anything. She would have stayed in Syria for no reason, allow Iran to do whatever they wanted and Russia too......nothing would have changes and they certainly wouldn't call out German for buying Russian gas...…...
So now the Russians anted Clintion.

Really.

Every intel agency is calling you a dumbass & liar.
They wa ngted Trump & they got their pussy.

That would be fascist if it happened. Monitoring individuals under suspicion/investigation is quite different than spying on a campaign. Nice spin job though.
Under suspicion? Who decided that?
Law enforcement and the justice department of course. You never heard of the Russians hacking the DNC server and the podesta server and giving them to WikiLeaks who gave them to Fox and who blew them out of all proportion for you chumps? Unbelievablehttps://www.google.com/search?q=DNC+computer+hacked+by+Russians&oq=DNC+computer+hacked+by+Russians&aqs=chrome..69i57.3291j0j4&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#sbfbu=1
No, people are under suspicion of a crime. Not to look for a crime. If that were true, everyone is under suspicion!
the Russians and James Comey ruined the elections. Investigating is only what follows anywhere but dupe world.
What did Russia do? And why didn’t obammy do anything you think they did?
Obama did act through sanctions etc.

The Russians meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump get elected. They had not done this to this degree in the psast.

So why did Russia want Trump?

Don't you find that odd?

So electing Trump is how Russia is dismantling the US?

So you helped Russia when you voted Trump?

Trump: " Hey my buddy Vlad said that Russians did not do it & I believe him" (i.e. US intel agencies are all idiots & liars.)

What makes you think 2016 was unusual? Heck, we've been interfering with other countries' government's for decades, only we usually don't bother with FaceBook, at least Obama didn't. He went straight to bullets and bombs.
WTH are you talking about super dupe..... We never hacked anybody's emails and give them to a ridiculous propaganda machine, at least that I know of.
WE didn't either, but we also never rigged a primary...…..keep sucking that establishment dick, maybe they're give you a reach around
Of course you are totally misinformed vulgar douchebag. The Russians hacked the DNC and podesta and gave them to the fox Limbaugh misinformation campaign. The only establishment that bothers me is the GOP one that Robs the non rich and gives it to the rich, themselves a disgrace- stupidest Wars ever- 911 allowed through sheer incompetence and a corrupt bubble and bust every time they get the chance. 1929 1989 2008 and now the idiot chaotic Trump is Wrecking the Obama expansion. Only the GOP propaganda POS makes your idiocy possible.
So the Russians rigged the democrat primary?

Obama explosion......LOLOOLOLOLOLOL.....1% growth is explosion now......and Trump has never been close to that low.....boy you're dumb
Expansion assfuck. Not explosion.

I’ve done several, I’m not going to dig through them all to prove it to you. I can tell you now how I feel. I’m very critical of Trump because he is our president and he acts like a dishonest spoiled child, so yes most of my posts are critical. But I have no problem calling out the Dems for their bullshit and I have no problem complimenting Trump on things I agree with. Can you say the same about he flip side?
Yeah, I do all the time. I liked Bush, but I had several areas of disagreement, With Trump not many
Lowering taxes....check
pro life...check
pro gun...check
The wall.....fucking huge check
Energy policy...check
economic policy...check
deficit......disagree
entitlements....disagree
Doesn't want people killed for being gay....check
For Brexit.. check
Wants NATO members to pay more....check
Tarriffs on countries that slap tariffs on our products...check

So I could go on, but it looks like I disagree with how he is handling the deficit, and specifically entitlement reform......he's a lot nice on that, than I would be.
dude, the one thing for me, he wasn't a fking politician. Businessmen do for the company not themselves. I expected trump to be spectacular at it, and he has come true to my expectations.
He is, I do like his plan to cut department funding......Only the left thinks more money one year is a cut.....because it wasn't as much as they wanted....nope....it's still an increase and therefore it is not a cut.

So Trump lied when he said he cut it?
When did he say he cut it?
You did. Trumo said he cut it & you just posted that it wasn't cut.

Make up your mind.

"Robert Mueller was a God-like figure to the Democrats, until he ruled No Collusion in the long awaited $30,000,000 Mueller Report. Now the Dems don’t even acknowledge his name, have become totally unhinged, and would like to go through the whole process again. It won’t happen!" - King Donald

I was gonna say the same about you. And I was fine with the Mueller investigation because Russia did interfere with the election, servers were hacked and info stolen and leaked, then there were public lies from Trump about contacts with Russians. All these things warrant investigation. I’m not cool with how long and expensive the investigation was.
I have no issue with an investigation in Russian interference, but that wasn't the point of it....it was to get Trump......they spied on his campaign and did not tell him.....normally you tell the boss of the organization, hey we might have a spy.....they did it for Feinstein......it's how we know it was all bullshit to begin with.....the whole thing started on a lie.
You are correct about the lies, but they came from Flynn and the rest of the Trump puppets.
No man, Flynn's lie was way less than this conspiracy........spying on an opponents political campaign......what a fascist thing to do.
That would be fascist if it happened. Monitoring individuals under suspicion/investigation is quite different than spying on a campaign. Nice spin job though.
It is fascist......they didn't let the candidate know they were doing that..that's wrong......
I don’t think you have enough intel to make that call. If laws or protocol was broken then people should be held accountable. Trumps people are running the show now and nobody has been arrested so those who have access to the intel disagree with your assessment

James Comey is your boy, he loves to endorse some democrats...….he cant suck them off fast enough
he endorsed them over Trump of course, who wouldn't but a dupe? James Comey said she was careless just like condy and the general. What a load of crap- emails -nobody even thought about them until the Russians did this along with your propaganda machine and the cowardly MSM ...
So everyone......got it.....you really are troll and a moron...….the MSM sucks the democrats off every moment of the day, fuck off about bitching about them.....as for the Russians, they wanted Clinton, she would have been a pussy and not done anything. She would have stayed in Syria for no reason, allow Iran to do whatever they wanted and Russia too......nothing would have changes and they certainly wouldn't call out German for buying Russian gas...…...
So you are a vulgar brainwashed moron LOL thank you.

So you are a vulgar brainwashed moron LOL thank you.
Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment coming from you......now Obama's waiting for his daily bj, you wouldn't want to disappoint him, would you?

I have no issue with an investigation in Russian interference, but that wasn't the point of it....it was to get Trump......they spied on his campaign and did not tell him.....normally you tell the boss of the organization, hey we might have a spy.....they did it for Feinstein......it's how we know it was all bullshit to begin with.....the whole thing started on a lie.
You are correct about the lies, but they came from Flynn and the rest of the Trump puppets.
No man, Flynn's lie was way less than this conspiracy........spying on an opponents political campaign......what a fascist thing to do.
It is fascist......they didn't let the candidate know they were doing that..that's wrong......
I don’t think you have enough intel to make that call. If laws or protocol was broken then people should be held accountable. Trumps people are running the show now and nobody has been arrested so those who have access to the intel disagree with your assessment
No, he was under investigation and anything like that would have been used for an Obstruction charge....

Stefan Halper - Wikipedia

Glenn Greenwald of The Intercept wrote in May 2018, "Over the past several weeks, House Republicans have been claiming that the FBI during the 2016 election used an operative to spy on the Trump campaign, and they triggered outrage within the FBI by trying to learn his identity ... But now, as a result of some very odd choices by the nation's largest media outlets, everyone knows the name of the FBI's informant: Stefan Halper."[2]

Virginia Senator Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, warned Republican lawmakers that it would be "potentially illegal" to reveal the identity of an FBI informant. President Donald Trump tweeted, "if the FBI or DOJ was infiltrating a campaign for the benefit of another campaign, that is a really big deal."[16]

There was an FBI spy and the democrats are saying that it is illegal to reveal is ID, fuck you, it's illegal to spy on a campaign. The left says it was for Carter Paige, well you nee dto the candidate there is a spy and they didn't.......

Forum List

Back