AG Barr Asked Foreign Officials To Aid Inquiry Into CIA, FBI Activities in 2016

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
No wonder Deep State is lashing out in desperation. The Democrats controlled media has constructed a narrative that any investigation that does not center on removing Trump from office or helps Trump is de facto illegal and impeachable.

Attorney General Barr Personally Asked Foreign Officials To Aid Inquiry Into CIA, FBI Activities in 2016.

And Durham was appointed to investigate this bullshit.

He must be closing in on the corruption because Democrats all of a sudden are going flat out to impeach Trump

He must be closing in on the corruption because Democrats all of a sudden are going flat out to impeach Trump

I'll believe that justice will be done when I see justice being done.

No wonder Deep State is lashing out in desperation. The Democrats controlled media has constructed a narrative that any investigation that does not center on removing Trump from office or helps Trump is de facto illegal and impeachable.

Attorney General Barr Personally Asked Foreign Officials To Aid Inquiry Into CIA, FBI Activities in 2016.

Yep. He’s over the target so the Left are going batshit crazy.

Trump needs to assemble a team to gather information from any foreign government that has knowledge of crimes committed by our former or present administration. And let everyone know why the team has been assembled. We as Americans have a right to know. It is our money they are using as leverage/extortion.

I want to know why Hunter Biden got a billion dollars from China and my daughter didn't...

A2BA3843-5F97-4370-BD17-A4B092CE6EF2.jpeg

Forum List

Back