AG Barr appoints Durham as Special Council.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Durham, huh?

f03f170a-7816-448d-ad40-cb6292b9ff77_text_hi.gif

Now Quid Pro Joe is going to have to fire a special council to stop the investigation into the corruption of the Obama/Biden regime.

That won't stop Biden from being your president! :auiqs.jpg:

It will if Biden's in prison. I'd love to see that.

Now Quid Pro Joe is going to have to fire a special council to stop the investigation into the corruption of the Obama/Biden regime.

Dream On Dumbsh!t

Dream On Dumbsh!t

Doesn't matter whether it happens or not, I'd still love to see it. I love when truly horrible things happen to truly horrible people. Like Biden cracking his ankle the other day? That was funny.

Doesn't matter whether it happens or not, I'd still love to see it. I love when truly horrible things happen to truly horrible people. Like Biden cracking his ankle the other day? That was funny.
Durham has a thousand times more material to work with than Mueller ever had, lol.

Durham has a thousand times more material to work with than Mueller ever had, lol.

That he does. I kinda wished he'd jumped on that earlier, though. It's getting a little late in the game.

Dream On Dumbsh!t

The faster Biden goes down, the Faster Kamala is President, nominating Hillary as her VP with Pelosi in third position.

Dream On Dumbsh!t

The faster Biden goes down, the Faster Kamala is President, nominating Hillary as her VP with Pelosi in third position.

Kameltoe can "nominate" a big purple rubber dildo for VP if she wants to, but Congress would still have the final say on confirming that dildo to the office.

Forum List

Back