After the Homosexual Celebrations

Nobody needs to go back in the closet, asshole.
Using your word, there is no greater "asshole" in this forum, than a moderator who uses his moderator status, to post a non-moderator debating post, in a closed thread, attacking another poster, while knowing the poster cannot respond back.

That is a special kind of asshole you have reserved for yourself > that of gutless coward.

Off topic, asshole.

But since you brought it up, I can tell you of a greater asshole than Quasar and a mod who accidently posted in a closed thread. That is an old dumbass who repeatedly threatens legal action in real life because of some Florida law that was never meant to cover being called a dumbass on a public message board. And using the threat of harassment by law enforcement, instead of debating as the forum was meant to do, is the ultimate cowardice.

In other words, fuck you Protectionless.

I never agitate the mods and we just have to agree to disagree

I can only speak for myself, and not the other mods, but if I am posting in the thread as a regular member of the forum, I do not use any "mod powers" against those who disagree with me. You still have to break the rules to get any punishment from me.

By the same token, I will call out anyone I see posting shit I strongly disagree with.

Forum List

Back