After Terrorists Truck attack in NYC,Why is'nt Feinstein call for Truck ban?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Why is Sen Diane Feinstein not calling for a Truck Ban, after terrorists attack in NYC?

Paterson, New Jersey and Jersey City, New Jersey------
I am old enough to remember those cities before they
got INFESTED

Paterson, New Jersey and Jersey City, New Jersey------
I am old enough to remember those cities before they
got INFESTED

there should be a VETTING process to get access to New York City via the George Washington Bridge

I' am sure Sen Feinstein will soon call for a Ban of the Ford F-150 pick up truck after this attack in NYC.

Schumer's little visa lottery winner did some real damage, 8 dead. Will Schumer pay a penalty? This open door policy to the world by our own elected officials must stop.....this is why Trump won...stupid decisions at the top involving immigration policy.
Feinstien is an idiot that should have hung up her Seersucker suit a long time ago.

Schumer's little visa lottery winner did some real damage, 8 dead. Will Schumer pay a penalty? This open door policy to the world by our own elected officials must stop.....this is why Trump won...stupid decisions at the top involving immigration policy.
Feinstien is an idiot that should have hung up her Seersucker suit a long time ago.

This Sen Diane Feinstein is after all American citizens assault rifles and hand guns. Why has she not come out with a
Pick Truck ban, she wants your Guns.She should resign from the Senate.

Forum List

Back