After Telling FL Residents Not To Leave Hurricanes Are Climate Hoax Rush Limbaugh Evacuates FL

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-86319266.jpg

Last week, the wafting stench of Limbaugh went across the internet when Rush urged his Florida listeners to ignore warnings from scientists, meteorologists, and officials concerning the impending arrival of Hurricane Irma. Here’s a refresher of the hot-stench of wind Rush was pumping out last week.

“These storms, once they actually hit, are never as strong as they're reported,” Limbaugh claimed on his syndicated radio show. He added that “the graphics have been created to make it look like the ocean's having an exorcism, just getting rid of the devil here in the form of this hurricane, this bright red stuff.”

After telling FL residents not to leave because hurricanes are a climate hoax, Limbaugh evacuates FL

Well if they're dumb enough to listen to "The Walrus," I say cool, the "mean IQ" of the country will increase exponentially! :cuckoo:

I live in Florida, politics don't mean crap when one of these things is coming.

Nice to see libs misrepresenting everything.

If anyone ever wondered how someone could possibly post over 26,000 times in less than 2 years, just take a look at this post and it starts to become crystal clear.

Wow, I didn't know he told people not to leave.
It is a common complaint here, mostly against the weather channel, that they oversell the potential danger of a hurricane. They do, I have personally seen them set up cameras where it looks the worst.

It shouldn't, but it always does in the end! All you have to do is go back a few years when Republicans were balking at giving aid to Sandy victims! A-Holes like Cruz made up some story about "pork," then others like Pence talked about balancing it all out with cuts somewhere else! Politics will always be involved with these tragedies or disasters; just making sure they don't look culpable! Dems are always ready to sign off so this is all on Republicans IMO! :blahblah: :dunno:

If anyone ever wondered how someone could possibly post over 26,000 times in less than 2 years, just take a look at this post and it starts to become crystal clear.
You don't like? Kiss my fucking ass!

Oh no, you have it all wrong. I love it. I find it fascinating that someone who obviously never leaves the house can pretend to have any idea what is going on in the outside world.

It shouldn't, but it always does in the end! All you have to do is go back a few years when Republicans were balking at giving aid to Sandy victims! A-Holes like Cruz made up some story about "pork," then others like Pence talking about balancing it all out with cuts somewhere else! Politics will always be involved with these tragedies or disasters; just making sure they don't look culpable! Dems are always ready to sign off so this is all on Republicans IMO! :blahblah: :dunno:
The aftermath is always a political battle but before it gets here we sort of put all that stuff in the back burner and concern ourselves with helping each other live through it. Our republican state government is currently spending money like crazy because they know the price of their normal everyday neglect is much too high for their future political career.

I find it kinda funny that he tells everyone else not to worry, yet he's outta there like a scalded cat.
Ever hear of forced evacuation by law? You libtards are fucking idiots. He has to leave wether he wants to or not.

You don't like? Kiss my fucking ass!

Oh no, you have it all wrong. I love it. I find it fascinating that someone who obviously never leaves the house can pretend to have any idea what is going on in the outside world.
I find it fascinating that you don't know jack shit about me but lie and claim otherwise. Like all liberal douche sacks.

Wow, I didn't know he told people not to leave.

Actually, Rush didn't tell people not to leave. However, Rush and Alex Jones did a grand job of showing the world, that their preferred head-wear is Tin Foil Hats!
====================================================
Here's Limbaugh's theory:
There is symbiotic relationship between retailers and local media, and it’s related to money. It revolves around money. You have major, major industries and businesses which prosper during times of crisis and panic, such as a hurricane, which could destroy or greatly damage people’s homes, and it could interrupt the flow of water and electricity. So what happens?
Well, the TV stations begin reporting this and the panic begins to increase. And then people end up going to various stores to stock up on water and whatever they might need for home repairs and batteries and all this that they’re advised to get, and a vicious circle is created. You have these various retail outlets who spend a lot of advertising dollars with the local media.
The local media, in turn, reports in such a way as to create the panic way far out, which sends people into these stores to fill up with water and to fill up with batteries, and it becomes a never-ending repeated cycle. And the two coexist. So the media benefits with the panic with increased eyeballs, and the retailers benefit from the panic with increased sales, and the TV companies benefit because they’re getting advertising dollars from the businesses that are seeing all this attention from customers.
To state the obvious, these are potentially dangerous comments from Limbaugh, who is based in Palm Beach, Fla. He is encouraging listeners who might be in Irma's path not to take seriously the official guidance disseminated through the media.
“I wish that not everything that involved news had become corrupted and politicized, but it just has,” he said. :laugh:
And then there's Alex Jones:
Alex Jones might have something to do with it. The Infowars founder — who has an “amazing” reputation, according to Trump — has for years promoted the notion that the U.S. government possesses the power to conjure and control weather events. Just last week, as Hurricane Harvey battered Texas, Jones devoted part of his show to questioning why the government didn't “use the technologies to kill [the storm] out in the gulf.” :happy-1:
Analysis | Rush Limbaugh indicates he’s evacuating Palm Beach days after suggesting Hurricane Irma is fake news

I find it kinda funny that he tells everyone else not to worry, yet he's outta there like a scalded cat.
Ever hear of forced evacuation by law? You libtards are fucking idiots. He has to leave wether he wants to or not.
Untrue, even during a mandatory evacuation no one has the authority to remove you from your home. It just means that there will be no rescue operations in these areas until conditions permit.

Wrong. The governor of FL just announced on TV if you are going to leave do so by midnight, if not don't be on the road then. There is no forced evacuation and anybody that listens to rush Limbaugh or agrees with him on anything is one dumb sob.

Forum List

Back