After Latest De-Classified Documents Dump Exposing Obama's Failed Coup Attempt & Wray Hiding Docs, Anyone Who Still Denies Is Mentally Ill...Period!

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.
you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

And nothing you or any internet conspiracy theorist says changes that.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.
The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

Multiple right wing lies and conspiracies in one post. Congrats.

Why did house democrats fire the Awn brothers?

The coup language is beyond a doubt the dumbest thing about this whole fake scandal.
you're right, RUSSIA was in fact a fake scandal pushed on us by people mad they lost.
Russia hacked the DNC and Clinton advisors, launched an internet troll campaign and all to help Trump win the election.

So we should vote for the party that uses "password"...and the DNC didn't seem concerned with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Awan brothers who not only stole large sums of money but also classified information.
The party did not use password and Awan brothers did not steal classified information.

LOVE the old leftard defense of "Uh-Uhhh!"

Funny how you leftards sniff at the term "conspiracy" while pushing the lie that the DNC server was hacked by the ROOSKIES when William Binney, a a former 2nd in command of the NSA proved that the amount of data downloaded from a foreign country (as was claimed) would have taken many days and in small data streams and any decent I.T and firewall system would have seen the security breach. Leftards like you also ignore the fact that none of the three letter alphabet agencies were allowed to do forensics on the server. Fuckwads like yourself simply pretend that the topic is never brought up. The security breach was an inside job BEHIND the firewall and Seth Rich was the one that downloaded them on a thumb drive. Now, go fuck yourself.....
I love it when people bring up Bill Binney. You want to talk about what he found? He made so many mistakes that half of his group posted a letter contradicting him. He claims to prove it wasn’t Russia based on transfer speeds. What he doesn’t do is demonstrate the transfer speed he was referring to occurred anywhere near the actual hack. He just assumed that’s the case with zero evidence. What he demonstrated is that the files were transferred at some time somewhere over a USB or similar direct connection. That’s it.

I expect exactly zero rebuttal from you because I’m guessing you don’t actually know anything other than his name and what you were told to believe.
I work with computers every day, asswipe. I have to laugh at your questioning of William Binney's expertise sans a link PLUS you have no explanation as to why the server was never turned over for evaluation. What i love best about the Wikileaks dump is how disgusting pieces of shit like you were more concerned about the fact that the dirty dealings were revealed instead of being shocked as to what the contents were. So eat shit and die slowly and painfully, you parasitic waste of life.

(snicker)
Most people work with computers every day. This is 2020, kiddo. We live on computers. Bill Binney is not an expert on cybersecurity and made critical mistakes in his analysis.

The server wasn’t turned over because servers aren’t ever turned over. The evidence isn’t the hardware, it’s the data. Big organizations who are hacked don’t rip out their servers and ship them to Quantico. They pull the data off for forensic purposes, then scrub them and get them back up and running.

Funny how you leftards sniff at the term "conspiracy" while pushing the lie that the DNC server was hacked by the ROOSKIES when William Binney, a a former 2nd in command of the NSA proved that the amount of data downloaded from a foreign country (as was claimed) would have taken many days and in small data streams and any decent I.T and firewall system would have seen the security breach. Leftards like you also ignore the fact that none of the three letter alphabet agencies were allowed to do forensics on the server. Fuckwads like yourself simply pretend that the topic is never brought up. The security breach was an inside job BEHIND the firewall and Seth Rich was the one that downloaded them on a thumb drive. Now, go fuck yourself.....
I love it when people bring up Bill Binney. You want to talk about what he found? He made so many mistakes that half of his group posted a letter contradicting him. He claims to prove it wasn’t Russia based on transfer speeds. What he doesn’t do is demonstrate the transfer speed he was referring to occurred anywhere near the actual hack. He just assumed that’s the case with zero evidence. What he demonstrated is that the files were transferred at some time somewhere over a USB or similar direct connection. That’s it.

I expect exactly zero rebuttal from you because I’m guessing you don’t actually know anything other than his name and what you were told to believe.
I work with computers every day, asswipe. I have to laugh at your questioning of William Binney's expertise sans a link PLUS you have no explanation as to why the server was never turned over for evaluation. What i love best about the Wikileaks dump is how disgusting pieces of shit like you were more concerned about the fact that the dirty dealings were revealed instead of being shocked as to what the contents were. So eat shit and die slowly and painfully, you parasitic waste of life.

(snicker)
Most people work with computers every day. This is 2020, kiddo. We live on computers. Bill Binney is not an expert on cybersecurity and made critical mistakes in his analysis.

The server wasn’t turned over because servers aren’t ever turned over. The evidence isn’t the hardware, it’s the data. Big organizations who are hacked don’t rip out their servers and ship them to Quantico. They pull the data off for forensic purposes, then scrub them and get them back up and running.
Your provided link is a fucking joke. It is easily the worst spin job ever attempted. Keep believing tbat the ROOOSKIES denied the leftard clown posse of the pedo Hildebeast, ya creepy pussbag.
Yet you can’t provide any actual critique of it. What did the link do wrong?

More if you want:
It's a spin job, nothing more or less. Fact 1: Without forensics to see what kind of code was used ( and it is very provable of a hack because firewalls show data of penetration attempts) coupled with the fact that no I.T complained of hacking or warned of a hack until the Wikileaks drop. You are a joke clinging to lies because the truth is too painful and embarrassing.
It started with Limbaugh, as usual.

Limbaugh was right about the years long Russia drama being nonsense. How did the rest of the media do on that point? That is one example of many. You don't like conservative media because they are telling the truth.
I remember Limbaugh saying diabetes was no big deal. COVID is the common cold. The guy who famously bragged of his tobacco addition without caring about the consequence dying of lung cancer.

If that’s who you want to stick with, be my guest. I hope you’re not taking medical advice from him.
Well, you got one right. However, that was in Dec of 2019. What about the claim that "diabetes was no big deal?" When did he "brag" about his tobacco addition?

(snicker)

(snicker)

Your provided link is a fucking joke. It is easily the worst spin job ever attempted. Keep believing tbat the ROOOSKIES denied the leftard clown posse of the pedo Hildebeast, ya creepy pussbag.

More if you want:
It's a spin job, nothing more or less. Fact 1: Without forensics to see what kind of code was used ( and it is very provable of a hack because firewalls show data of penetration attempts) coupled with the fact that no I.T complained of hacking or warned of a hack until the Wikileaks drop. You are a joke clinging to lies because the truth is too painful and embarrassing.

Hey Dale, as always, you're lying and I can prove it:

Here's an article from June 14th, 2016 saying the Russians hacked the DNC.

And here's another article dated July 25th, 2016 about the first dump of DNC Emails by WikiLeaks:

So to say that "no one complained about the hacking until after the first email dump is UTTERLY FALSE.
Washington Post and CNN?????

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
whats so funny? It proves that they were indeed indicating that Russia was the source of the hack before Wikileaks.

Unless you think the WaPo travels through time?
Seth Rich was the one that downloaded the emails on more than one occasion. One of Podesta's emails had a veiled threat that the one doing it should made an example of. Why would the FBI involve themselves with a botched robbery attempt and need his laptop for months?

Think, son, think......it will be a totally be new experience and maybe even life altering!
The FBI never involved themselves in the investigation into his death and they never had his laptop.

There’s zero evidence to suggest Seth Rich had anything to do with it outside a nonsensical statement from Assange that didn’t actually claim he was the source.
FOIA requests to the FBI field office concerning Seth Rich that were stonewalled and then finally released says otherwise. Heavily redacted but still shows FBI involvement in the case.
Nope. The only email that they provided is the FBI reacting to the bogus conspiracy theory that they were involved. The email you’re referring to is basically “heads up, nutty right wing media may ask you about Seth Rich”.

So no, they weren’t involved.

(snicker)

(snicker)

More if you want:

Limbaugh was right about the years long Russia drama being nonsense. How did the rest of the media do on that point? That is one example of many. You don't like conservative media because they are telling the truth.
I remember Limbaugh saying diabetes was no big deal. COVID is the common cold. The guy who famously bragged of his tobacco addition without caring about the consequence dying of lung cancer.

If that’s who you want to stick with, be my guest. I hope you’re not taking medical advice from him.
Well, you got one right. However, that was in Dec of 2019. What about the claim that "diabetes was no big deal?" When did he "brag" about his tobacco addition?

(snicker)

(snicker)

More if you want:

And here's another article dated July 25th, 2016 about the first dump of DNC Emails by WikiLeaks:

So to say that "no one complained about the hacking until after the first email dump is UTTERLY FALSE.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
whats so funny? It proves that they were indeed indicating that Russia was the source of the hack before Wikileaks.

Seth Rich was the one that downloaded the emails on more than one occasion. One of Podesta's emails had a veiled threat that the one doing it should made an example of. Why would the FBI involve themselves with a botched robbery attempt and need his laptop for months?

Think, son, think......it will be a totally be new experience and maybe even life altering!
The FBI never involved themselves in the investigation into his death and they never had his laptop.

There’s zero evidence to suggest Seth Rich had anything to do with it outside a nonsensical statement from Assange that didn’t actually claim he was the source.
FOIA requests to the FBI field office concerning Seth Rich that were stonewalled and then finally released says otherwise. Heavily redacted but still shows FBI involvement in the case.
Nope. The only email that they provided is the FBI reacting to the bogus conspiracy theory that they were involved. The email you’re referring to is basically “heads up, nutty right wing media may ask you about Seth Rich”.

Again and as usual, you would be wrong. D.C police enlisted FBI help to get into Seth's computer because it required a password.
No, they didn't. That was part of an internet conspiracy theory. Part of it came from a Fox News article citing Rod Wheeler but that article was found out to have been fabricated and retracted.

Those emails that your link thinks are so revelatory are just what I said they were. The FBI was notified that Assange was spouting his mouth off about Seth Rich conspiracies and to expect some righties to ask questions about.

There was no FBI involvement in the case and the emails demonstrate that.
Actually, that is not what those e-mails are inquiring about at all. As I stated, the FBI's tech experts were required to get into Seth's computer. Now, why would any law enforcement need to get into someone's laptop over an alleged and random botched robbery where nothing was taken? Why was his room in the hospital was guarded by the Feds? He was expected to make a full recovery. One resident doctor reported that Seth's room was off-limits to the regular crew and then he suddenly dies? The folks at the DNC didn't give a fuck until they found out that a private investigator was snooping around the D.C police department. Then ALL of the sudden? They cared greatly and sent one of their P.R/damage control agents to "babysit" the Rich family and be their (snicker) "spokesman". Suddenly the Rich family wanted to distance themselves from the private detective that was being paid for by someone else.

I for one am open to different verbiage.
What is a better name for using Government Public Resources to try to push a presidential election to one's own party, then having failed, trying to have a duly elected President removed?

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's just pure ignorance.
That's all documented.
I get thats its okay with you.
Its not fiction.

Absolutely fiction. That’s why y’all keep talking about criminal charges that aren’t ever happening.

It’s not documented outside of fringe right wing blogs that no one takes seriously apart from conspiracy theorists like yourself.

What is a better name for using Government Public Resources to try to push a presidential election to one's own party, then having failed, trying to have a duly elected President removed?

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Absolutely fiction. That’s why y’all keep talking about criminal charges that aren’t ever happening.

It’s not documented outside of fringe right wing blogs that no one takes seriously apart from conspiracy theorists like yourself.
Conspiracies like Trump and the ROOSKIES conspired against leftards?

Mueller investigated, found no connection. Good enough for me. The only thing that we should worry about is the people that won’t accept reality.
what about fake warrants?
altering evidence?
keeping cases open out of political malice?

you again seem to say "all that is fiction" but RUSSIA was real.

fuck that.

What about it? The warrant against Carter Page was improper and the person who perpetrated that is identified and very likely will face charges for their action (I hope). That's not fiction, that's real and I have no problem saying it.

However, to use that action to say the entire investigation was improper is ridiculous. That was one tiny element in a much broader investigation.
hey - you don't want to acknowledge the actual crimes done by the left - don't get all assholehurt when no one gives a fuck about your ACCUSED BULLSHIT crimes you lay on the right.

that ain't me son, that's human nature about to bitchslap you.

people have had enough with the double standard whining.
What do you mean acknowledge "the actual crimes"?
I just did that.
yawn.

if it were a real case no one would need to make up the bullshit they've made up to continue the investigations.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Mueller investigated, found no connection. Good enough for me. The only thing that we should worry about is the people that won’t accept reality.
altering evidence?

fuck that.

What about it? The warrant against Carter Page was improper and the person who perpetrated that is identified and very likely will face charges for their action (I hope). That's not fiction, that's real and I have no problem saying it.

However, to use that action to say the entire investigation was improper is ridiculous. That was one tiny element in a much broader investigation.
hey - you don't want to acknowledge the actual crimes done by the left - don't get all assholehurt when no one gives a fuck about your ACCUSED BULLSHIT crimes you lay on the right.

I just did that.
yawn.

if it were a real case no one would need to make up the bullshit they've made up to continue the investigations.
but there was a lot of stuff that wasn’t made up that increased the suspicion and prompted the investigation to continue.

At the end of the day, the IG did a thorough investigation and found that it was justified.

I accept the outcome of the IG investigation, but apparently you don’t.

Outside of your Cult, people understand that the IG has no actual power to investigate.
He is a stenographer.
He asks questions of employees, and writes down their answer.
No power to compel
Asking questions is investigating. Although the IG can't compel testimony, he did speak with those involved because unlike people in the Trump administration, they're not afraid to answer questions.

Y'all have a ready made excuse for everything, don't you?

We have the truth
It comes ready made
You should try it sometime.
You're excuse is weak. You brush off a thorough, extensive investigation with an excuse that he doesn't have the power to compel testimony while ignoring that he didn't have to have the power to compel testimony since everyone talked with him.

It's an excuse. A rationalization. It's not truth.

I just laugh at this one.

(snicker)

(snicker)

More if you want:

(snicker)

(snicker)

More if you want:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

(snicker)

(snicker)

More if you want:

(snicker)

(snicker)

More if you want:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Again and as usual, you would be wrong. D.C police enlisted FBI help to get into Seth's computer because it required a password.
No, they didn't. That was part of an internet conspiracy theory. Part of it came from a Fox News article citing Rod Wheeler but that article was found out to have been fabricated and retracted.

Those emails that your link thinks are so revelatory are just what I said they were. The FBI was notified that Assange was spouting his mouth off about Seth Rich conspiracies and to expect some righties to ask questions about.

There was no FBI involvement in the case and the emails demonstrate that.
Actually, that is not what those e-mails are inquiring about at all. As I stated, the FBI's tech experts were required to get into Seth's computer. Now, why would any law enforcement need to get into someone's laptop over an alleged and random botched robbery where nothing was taken? Why was his room in the hospital was guarded by the Feds? He was expected to make a full recovery. One resident doctor reported that Seth's room was off-limits to the regular crew and then he suddenly dies? The folks at the DNC didn't give a fuck until they found out that a private investigator was snooping around the D.C police department. Then ALL of the sudden? They cared greatly and sent one of their P.R/damage control agents to "babysit" the Rich family and be their (snicker) "spokesman". Suddenly the Rich family wanted to distance themselves from the private detective that was being paid for by someone else.

Read the actual emails. The quote you’re looking for says “I’m aware of this reporting from earlier this week but not any specific involvement in any related case”. So yeah, the emails do confirm what I’ve been saying. No FBI involvement.

Very little of this actually happened. Mostly cobbled together internet stories with little actual truth and what little that is true has been distorted massively.

Let’s start with basics. The FBI never had the laptop. Show me one piece of evidence which says otherwise

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

but there was a lot of stuff that wasn’t made up that increased the suspicion and prompted the investigation to continue.

At the end of the day, the IG did a thorough investigation and found that it was justified.

Outside of your Cult, people understand that the IG has no actual power to investigate.
He is a stenographer.
No power to compel
Asking questions is investigating. Although the IG can't compel testimony, he did speak with those involved because unlike people in the Trump administration, they're not afraid to answer questions.

We have the truth
It comes ready made
You're excuse is weak. You brush off a thorough, extensive investigation with an excuse that he doesn't have the power to compel testimony while ignoring that he didn't have to have the power to compel testimony since everyone talked with him.

Yes, because you can’t actually respond with anything intelligent.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

He is a stenographer.
No power to compel

Lies. He couldn’t compel anyone not still employed by the govt to answer any questions.....that included Brennen, Comey, Clapper et al......ya know, all those making decisions.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

He is a stenographer.
No power to compel

Lies. He couldn’t compel anyone not still employed by the govt to answer any questions.....that included Brennen, Comey, Clapper et al......ya know, all those making decisions.
Brennan and Clapper are in the DoJ and made no decisions in the FBI investigation.

Comey was interviewed by the IG

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

He is a stenographer.
No power to compel

We have the truth
It comes ready made

No
I laugh because your words are ridiculous, Laughable, and dated.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

He is a stenographer.
No power to compel

We have the truth
It comes ready made

No
Sure buddy. You’re the one clinging to fringe conspiracy theories but I’m being ridiculous.

Some serious projection there.

You were aware that Comey cooperated with all parts of the IG investigation, right?

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

He is a stenographer.
No power to compel

We have the truth
It comes ready made

No
Sure buddy. You’re the one clinging to fringe conspiracy theories but I’m being ridiculous.

You were aware that Comey cooperated with all parts of the IG investigation, right?

He "cooperated" with someone who has no authority.
Do you even understand the absurdity of your words?

Do you also know that all the declassified intel since then paints a very different picture?

But you cling to your nonsense - your cult pretty much requires it.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

He is a stenographer.
No power to compel

We have the truth
It comes ready made

No

Do you also know that all the declassified intel since then paints a very different picture?

It’s not absurd at all. You’re just not rational. Right now your brain is scrambling to find a way to justify what you desperately want to believe.

The IG has considerable authority in the DoJ but he can’t force Comey to testify. That doesn’t matter because Comey participated voluntarily and cooperated with his investigation. There’s nothing absurd, it’s just facts.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

He is a stenographer.
No power to compel

We have the truth
It comes ready made

No

Comey lied to Congress....if that is "cooperating". He is a swamp rat just like Mueller. Both worked for CIA friendly banks like BCCI and HSBC that launder drug money. Comey worked with the Clinton foundation. Comey's brother "wink, wink" worked for the law firm that did A 2015 audit. There is so much nepotism, husband and wife teams that are deep staters passing money around if not out stealing it from the serfs. William Barr is CIA as well and a swamp-rat whose CIA alias is Robert Johnson. He was up to his neck with the Mena airport cocaine trafficking and was in the the Clintons and Bush crime family that was overseeing it. This is all theater and all that is happening is that the sheeple will be strung along believing that these traitorous thieves will ever get what they deserve.

I love bitch slapping you you uneducated sheep. You download an email, theres a marker stating so. Those marks weren’t there. Amount of data and the timeframe given proved it was not possible for an outside source to do this. Period. Proven. Undeniable no matter how much you cry. USB? That would be an inside job you moron. Like a thumb drive. You truly are a grade 1 fool.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

He is a stenographer.
No power to compel

We have the truth
It comes ready made

No

It’s not absurd at all. You’re just not rational. Right now your brain is scrambling to find a way to justify what you desperately want to believe.

The IG has considerable authority in the DoJ but he can’t force Comey to testify. That doesn’t matter because Comey participated voluntarily and cooperated with his investigation. There’s nothing absurd, it’s just facts.
Dismissed
Again.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

Thanks in advance.
Right wing fan fiction.

That's all documented.
Its not fiction.

altering evidence?

fuck that.

I just did that.
yawn.

He is a stenographer.
No power to compel

We have the truth
It comes ready made

No

Dismissed
Again.

Of course. That’s what you always do when you run out of excuses.

Run away.

Fact is you just can’t make a coherent argument because you’re just repeating what you were told and don’t think for yourself.

Forum List

Back