After Iraq would should we attack

Originally posted by Sir Evil
I vote for taking out the enitre middle east! :blowup:

I guess everyone has motive,hidden agenda of saying or doing something.as i believe this whole war on terrorism is probably an excuse for oil ,colonialism and more. Wt is this mans agenda, he seems like a brother of satan who think of nothing but war, fire,evilness and killing. HEY i guess ,.....ohhhhhh
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TERRORIST URSELF"

Originally posted by ayesha
I guess everyone has motive,hidden agenda of saying or doing something.as i believe this whole war on terrorism is probably an excuse for oil ,colonialism and more. Wt is this mans agenda, he seems like a brother of satan who think of nothing but war, fire,evilness and killing. HEY i guess ,.....ohhhhhh
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TERRORIST URSELF"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's time to take out Greenland!! this latest act of terror in Madrid is a clear indication that Greenland has been a haven for terrorist cells and support Al Queda and OBL. We must assemble another coalition of the killing, launch our invasion and steal thier tuna!
We could bomb the hell out of them and get Haliburtan subsidiaries to rebuild the place. They have no real army so it will be just like last time. And most importantly we will be protecting the freedom and liberty of all Americans from the horror of pale fishermen and expensive tinned fish!

The Danish protect Greenland. We should jip the Danish with a far-fetched price, buy the island, and use it as a missile silo.

Forum List

Back