After Iraq would should we attack

I personally have not seen Bush go all Ghengis Khan on any one. He doesn't pull out an uzi on the State of Union and shout go to Hell son of a bitch Saddam. That is what gangstas do.

Originally posted by amish1
For one my "buddies" are not homos. I don't watch Fox. I watch CNN. I have a 12.5 grade reading level. Homie. I am not referring to American freedom, I mean freedom for all the six year old Sudanese children who are forced to carry three hundred bricks a day, for about $.5 I am tired of heartless sons of female dogs, taking over some of the formally best nations, and turning it into an insane killing machine, not to mention all the whores they kill when they are done with them.

What's with the gay thing? Maybe there's been something lost in transatlantic translation, because I never intentionally implied that. God forbid, eh?
I just thought it 'vaguely disturbing' how willing you were to fight at such a young age. That's all. Sorry to bring out your deep-seated fear of being accused of having homosexual friends. No really, I am.
It's cool that you are aware of the Sudanese plight, but really, your beef should be on the unfair trade regulations implied by Europe and the US, to be honest. In the big picture, we kinda make the poor people poorer. Before 9/11, which I absolutely deplore by the way, one of my mates (not gay) said that he thought the World Trade Centre's twin towers represented (to him at least) a giant two-finger salute (that's our ancient English equivalent to the 'up yours' middle finger) to all the poor people in the world. That's probably why it was targeted, you know.
I was pretty pissed when I saw those towers come down, and my gut reaction was to see the entire middle-east nuked. When I saw the Palestinians dancing in the street in celebration my blood boiled. The shift to the left of the argument came for me when we invaded Afghanistan. The Taliban were guests at the Whitehouse a year before 9/11, courted by Cheney and his Haliburton buddies, they were discussing building a huge pipe to transport oil across the country. When the Taliban got really bad-ass radical, the PNAC (Project For A New American Century, or 'How To Create The Biggest Empire Since Rome') who are made up of greedy lunatics like Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld, drew up plans to threaten the Taliban with miltary action. Then Sept 11 came along and the oil barons had cover to do what the f**k they wanted.
Oh, that paracetamol factory I was alluding to earlier....that actually happened....under Clinton....In Sudan....Nearly a hundred killed.
Cheers me old sparring partner.

It is cool. I was pretty mad too. Cheers. You are on my Bud list

A bud list is a list where you put Buddies and sorta privately chat. I only have Sir Evil. I just joined Yesterday.

I take exception to pretty much your entire post, but let me clarify one thing (being in England and all...)

pugilent as him using images of the innocent dead (9/11) to bolster his re-election campaign.

Bush did not use images of innocent dead. Please view the ads (available on the internet) before you spew this garbage.

But i'm not, I can only stand back and watch as mindless terrorists threaten my little England.

Which is what the War on Terrorism is trying to abolish.. that threat.

But whose to say that it is America's business to police them and take out regimes

Who else would step in to help these people? Were you living in that place, would you not want some kind, any kind of help???

They'll be alright as long as the US promises not to pick a fight

I truly hope you dont believe that. You're in the danger zone there... its not the time to look the other way. A stray nuke fired from NK is not out of your reality.

have to agree LIl. just because people pull out of the coilition doesnt mean they arent targets. as far as terrorism is concerned, everyone is a target. otherwise they wouldnt be terrorist

have to agree LIl. just because people pull out of the coilition doesnt mean they arent targets

That's exactly the point Johnney. Does anyone really think that a terrorist organization isnt going to think to themselves "hmmm... if we bomb Spain, they'll give us what they want".

I'm afraid they just opened a can of worms they should have left closed.

"This is an answer to crimes which you committed in
the world, notably in Iraq and Afghanistan, and there will be more, so help us God."

-- Abu Dujan al-Afghani, claiming responsibility on tape for bombbings in Spain

The terrorists have no trouble connecting the two operations, Iraq and Afghanistan. Yet many on the left fail to accept that connection. They ignore the enemies own definitions, and in so doing fail to recognize the truth of the enemy.

Too many are quick to assume this attack is solely because of Spain's contributions in Iraq. This isn't about Iraq, it isn't even about Spain. This about Islamo-fascists taking over the world and killing anyone in their way. Every capitulation on our part is a victory for them.

After this bombing Europe didn't become the front line. It always was, too many simply closed their eyes to the fact, and here is your result. All of the western world is the front line, they don't distinguish between French or British or German. We're all infidels, and we're all on the menu. All appeasement accomplishes is hoping to be moved further down the list, biding time, for your own eventual and inevitable annhilation.

Good on you steet, old boy.
Yes, Bush did have an ad showing a flag-draped coffin with the voice-over saying something like: 'These are tough times'.
I've seen it and you're not spewing garbage.

I think he knows what he's talking about.

Originally posted by goodboy
Good on you steet, old boy.

Let's be real, goodboy, you ARE steet.

If you can post in a civil manner you are welcome to stay. If you choose to continue the way you did before you will just be banned again. It's up to you.

Originally posted by Zhukov

After this bombing Europe didn't become the front line. It always was, too many simply closed their eyes to the fact, and here is your result. All of the western world is the front line, they don't distinguish between French or British or German. We're all infidels, and we're all on the menu. All appeasement accomplishes is hoping to be moved further down the list, biding time, for your own eventual and inevitable annhilation.

Another excellent commentary by Z!

:clap:

No, I am the king of the locusts!
I bring peace. And prawn ketchup to boot!
There is an important kid in my beef stew and he looks too much like yooooooouuuuuu!

Here is a poem:

Terror is bad
Terror is sad
I am glad
I'm not a dad

THE END

Goodnight

Good post Z! Wish more of the Europeans would wake up and realize this. I just hope the other nations realize there will be terrorist attacks later this year before the election to try to affect our votes. We cant let the terrorists win. We need the President reelected or we will see horror unimagible under Kerry. I have little doubt about that. The more the terrorist think they are winning the bolder their attacks will be.

Originally posted by goodboy
No, I am the king of the locusts!
I bring peace. And prawn ketchup to boot!
There is an important kid in my beef stew and he looks too much like yooooooouuuuuu!

Here is a poem:

Terror is bad
Terror is sad
I am glad
I'm not a dad

THE END

Goodnight
sounds like your tin foil is to tight

Sorry Monutain Biker,
I was drunk.
If you think that was bad, then you should see the private message Jimnyc (admin) sent me. What's funny is that he stated his reason for kicking me off the board were MY private messages.
At least I didn't use any foul language.

Don't worry, i'll try not to post my feelings here too much. I know most of you are OK just as long as you think you are in the right and anyone from the other side of the argument can just 'go take our whining english ass(es) and go f**k ourselves'. - Jimnyc, March 2004.

Crediblilty? Well if you actually think this is a credible debate, then you are sorely misguided. Debate involves at least considering the opinion of others. But I might have suspected that you'd all play the paranoid 'he's anti-american....he's with the terrorists' card. God, look what Bush has done to you.

I guess you are too stupid to read the rules, even though you were given a second chance here. It clearly states that PM's stay off the board.

Now that you have opened that can of worms, and gotten your sorry ass booted again, here is what I actually sent you in a PM AFTER I politely asked you to lay off the attacks:

"Ok then, suit yourself. I tried to be polite. Now you can take your pathetic, whining English ass and go fuck yourself."

So, I'll say it again:

Bye bye, goodboy aka steet!:bye1:

Forum List

Back