After Iraq would should we attack

B

Barbarossa

Should we attack Iran, Pakistan, or North Korea for the war on terrorism?

I think Iran or Syria rank higher than Pakistan. Pakistan wont do anything against us because they are too distracted with India. North Korea shoudl be considered. That may be a tough one though.

I vote we annex Canada...then use that as a launching point to annex France, and most of Germany.

Well in order for our votes to really mean anything the people of Canada, France and Germany would also have to vote to be annexed into the US wouldnt they? Would we really want to annex people who wanted to stop us from defending ourselves? What does this really have to do with future military excursions anyway? if you want to talk about annexing any nation, we should annex mexico. They are already voting for us to do it.

South Korea would show us unruly Americans the door if we tried to start up with the North. There's just too high of a price they'd pay now, too damn fat and wealthy. The whole world market would feel the loss of Seoul, but I'm assuming civilian deaths would be untenable and horrific to all concerned.

I just wish we could shake the North up a bit to get Kim to straighten up. I think the kid needs a Special forces spanking.

If any semblence of free Iraq forms the Iranian youth are going to rattle the Mullahs cage and I hope will nd break them down until they are shoved out of office and back into Mosques where they belong.

We've gotten license to go into North Pakistan, that's really where we need to go anyway. But this country is just too big and messy to take over and what do we really want with any of it? Musharaff has arranged the US to secure the nukes and if we were really nasty would could jump in and dispose of them while India sweeps up the mess. But he may be a tyrant but he's OUR tyrant.

Who else.... Haiti could be messy but Bush's favorite movie is: "Black Hawk Down". That a Clinton mistake he will not repeat.

why not have China put the squeeze on the funny lil man in NK? they are proping the crazy guy up anyway. What better way for China to make some ground up with the rest of the world[read that west] then to ouster this puke AND turn the nukes over! we may very well be the biggest and baddest on the block, but we are not the only one living on it. how could Kim jongII not go away with both China and us breathing down his scrawny neck. Hell, let him move in with the crackpot from Haiti...they make a lovely couple:D

I say Syria and the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon which is where most of your Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad are at. Might go a long way to taking care of the problems in Israel if you take down those two organizations.

Korea is a dangerous proposition as you bring China into it, they may not have all the technology we do but there army is HUGE in numbers.

Iran I don't think is going to do anything, well at least right now anyway, we are right next door. Plus they have a burgeoning secular class that is pushing them farther to the center everyday.

I agree with OCA, Iran is folding from within. It has often been said that the Iranian government says "Go home Yankee" and the people say "Take us with you" !!!

I think the next stop on our world tour should be in Syria. Throw in on more democracy in the region and make sure that damascus is terorist free. It will take a hudge load off the Isrealies and put massive amounts of pressure on the palestinians. With that country taken care of we will ensure that the middle east will not become a hot spot for about another 50 years. Get the trouble amkers out and let the new kids in.

Norht Korea would be a good place to go, however were talken about at least 10,000 US military casualties and at least 2 million South korean civilian casualties. Soeul will be destroyed if we attack the north. If the world is pissed at us noww imagine how mad they'ld be if we let Soeul get leveled!!!!!!

I think we should take out the neocons. A few well-placed explosives inside the offices of the Weekly Standard ought to do the trick.

and then trun around and hit you!!!!!!!!!:flameth: :blowup:

Soeul will be destroyed if we attack the north. If the world is pissed at us noww imagine how mad they'ld be if we let Soeul get leveled!!!!!!
Which is why it would not be a good idea.

Originally posted by Barbarossa
Should we attack Iran, Pakistan, or North Korea for the war on terrorism?

Why don't we attack ANY country that engages in terrorism?
State sponsored or 'regular' terrorism?

And if we attack Syria, they won't let us send people there to get tortured anymore, then we'd have to do it on our own soil. And who wants that?

How 'bout instead of going into Syria, Iran or Pakistan, we go to the source of the problem: Saudi Arabia! Invading would be a terrible idea, but sanctions and boycotts might work.

Originally posted by jon_forward
why not have China put the squeeze on the funny lil man in NK? they are proping the crazy guy up anyway. What better way for China to make some ground up with the rest of the world[read that west] then to ouster this puke AND turn the nukes over! we may very well be the biggest and baddest on the block, but we are not the only one living on it. how could Kim jongII not go away with both China and us breathing down his scrawny neck. Hell, let him move in with the crackpot from Haiti...they make a lovely couple:D

China, India and Japan are all putting pressure on the DPRK - as they should. They are all more at risk from Ki m Johg Il's regime than is the U.S.

Military action should always be the last option. Diplomacy, trade agreements, sanctions etc. should be explored before putting American lives at risk.

Regarding Saudi Arabia: considering that AQ is now targetting Saudi royals, that regime is starting to run scared. I suspect that more cooperation with the West will be forthcoming. Any support we provide should be contingent upon SA stopping the promotion of Wahhabism. Then we'll see if they are more committed to Wahhabism or oil profits.

I just wonder what the world would be like if there were no wars.

All 3. I think we still have at least three nukes left. If not we can invade Nkorea and take theirs. I'm looking into re-activating the Enola Gay from the Smithsonian on a lease basis. They have told me I can rent the Gay for $2000 per day as long as I have it back before June 6th.

The Beaver

I think we should attack North Korea,
the KKK,
Neo- Nazis in the west,
PLO,
Haiti
Cuba
South American Rebels

We should liberate
NK
Cuba
France