After Avenatti Gets Arrested -- Jacob Wohl Takes Credit

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
https://www.inquisitr.com/5163540/jacob-wohl-robert-mueller-michael-avenatti-arrest/

So ambulance chaser turned celebrity Avenatti got arrested on suspicion of domestic violence -- initially it was reported to be his estranged wife, but that was wrong, now the victim is an unidentified woman whom alleged that Avenatti assaulted her this past Tuesday.

From the article: “We were initially told by our sources the alleged victim was Avenatti’s estranged wife,” TMZ wrote in the update. “We now know it was not. The incident involved a different woman.” The site also reported that Avenatti would be released on $50,000 bail, with an “emergency protective order” prohibiting him from contact with the still-unidentified alleged victim. But soon after the arrest was made public, a supposed private investigation firm — Surefire Intelligence — directly connected to Wohl and his attempt to frame Mueller, posted a cryptic message to its own Twitter feed. The post linked to a news report of Avenatti’s arrest, and contained the comment, “Surefire Intelligence strikes again.”

Looks like Avenatti will be having to cancel his 2020 plans -- but to add injury to insult, this dumb ass aspiring Roger Stone wanna-be, Jacob Wohl is trying to take credit for it. I guess he is trying to save face after being exposed as a fraud with that so-called Mueller sexual assault allegation he so masterfully ****ed up. Let's hope this guy had no part in this Avenatti situation at all, I'd rather believe Avenatti did this and not that he was set up by a snotty nose James O'Keefe wanna be -- you would think Republicans would have enough of them.
wohl-20oct.jpg

team traitor and their rogue "intelligence" agencies seem awful desperate to muddy the waters of the FBI investigation.

"Surefire Intelligence — directly connected to Wohl and his attempt to frame Mueller" :eusa_think:

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

"Republicans are mere enablers. They and their president would do well to remember who the Watergate source worked for"

"Congressional Republicans who stick by Trump and protect him will be remembered as the villains of Washington’s unfolding drama. They are the ones enabling an epic White House end run around the constitution.

Instead of holding Trump to account, Republicans are joining him in a cynical attempt to tarnish the FBI and undermine the criminal investigation into Russian election meddling."

I'm pretty sure Wohl is the one who was backing up the sexual allegations against Mueller with fabricated on-line documents, wasn't he?

I'd sure believe anything he says.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5163540/jacob-wohl-robert-mueller-michael-avenatti-arrest/

So ambulance chaser turned celebrity Avenatti got arrested on suspicion of domestic violence -- initially it was reported to be his estranged wife, but that was wrong, now the victim is an unidentified woman whom alleged that Avenatti assaulted her this past Tuesday.

From the article: “We were initially told by our sources the alleged victim was Avenatti’s estranged wife,” TMZ wrote in the update. “We now know it was not. The incident involved a different woman.” The site also reported that Avenatti would be released on $50,000 bail, with an “emergency protective order” prohibiting him from contact with the still-unidentified alleged victim. But soon after the arrest was made public, a supposed private investigation firm — Surefire Intelligence — directly connected to Wohl and his attempt to frame Mueller, posted a cryptic message to its own Twitter feed. The post linked to a news report of Avenatti’s arrest, and contained the comment, “Surefire Intelligence strikes again.”

Looks like Avenatti will be having to cancel his 2020 plans -- but to add injury to insult, this dumb ass aspiring Roger Stone wanna-be, Jacob Wohl is trying to take credit for it. I guess he is trying to save face after being exposed as a fraud with that so-called Mueller sexual assault allegation he so masterfully ****ed up. Let's hope this guy had no part in this Avenatti situation at all, I'd rather believe Avenatti did this and not that he was set up by a snotty nose James O'Keefe wanna be -- you would think Republicans would have enough of them.
wohl-20oct.jpg
if Only,

there were nice girls to be found for free, under our form of Capitalism.

Given the lies from his foes, I wonder if this is not another piece of the right wing fake news network? A setup meant to hurt his reputation, but like Hillary hate, believed by the uneducated? We shall see if it is like the Mueller claim, fake news from the right wing whiners and Trump snowflakes.

Trump lies daily and they believe and cheer, proving home schooling and republican education is working. LOL

"One reason I'm such a wayward prognosticator of rightwing trends is that I'm incapable of blacking out enough neural sectors to see the world through reptilian-brained eyes, a prerequisite for any true channeling of the mean resentments and implanted fears that drive hardcore conservatives." James Wolcott

Forum List

Back