After a small vacation I can't wait to now obliterate left wingers on boards and twitter

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Any one else game? Take Ashley Judd for example. I got this bitch so over the top slapped into a new tomorrow when she went after Palin for the aerial hunts on predators.

This douchebag is so different from the rest of the family. I love the Judds.

I digress. What idiot Ashely didn't know was that Palin as Governor of the State of Alaska is obliged by treaty to manage the predators of First Nations food supply. AKA. Elk and caribou.

By treaty. It was fun to do her in. Now the other old skanks that appeared with her with their best before due dates clearly exposed I can't wait to do the others in.

All now need to be totalled.

Remember when we laughed at Palin for being the most dimwitted and evil that the right could offer, and for having the most stupid and corrupt followers?

So naive we were then.

Oh, is crying at us a lot what you mean by "obliterating"?

Any one else game? Take Ashley Judd for example. I got this bitch so over the top slapped into a new tomorrow when she went after Palin for the aerial hunts on predators.

I digress. What idiot Ashely didn't know was that Palin as Governor of the State of Alaska is obliged by treaty to manage the predators of First Nations food supply. AKA. Elk and caribou.

By treaty. It was fun to do her in. Now the other old skanks that appeared with her with their best before due dates clearly exposed I can't wait to do the others in.

i doubt you could win a debate with a carrot.....

Individual firzsfirzst...country second. That's what america is founded upon. Although I vcould, I would never fight for it.

Good for you. Any idea when you're gonna start all that obliterating?
So palin's hunting was just her personally regulating the food supply? She must have been a busy little drunken brawler with all that regulating she had to do.

Did you attend any women's marches today?

Hopefully, the forthcoming tirades will be made in the usual entertaining drunkard fashion.

So palin's hunting was just her personally regulating the food supply? She must have been a busy little drunken brawler with all that regulating she had to do.
She did managed to do a line or two of coke along the way..

My prosperity has nothing to do with this nations prosperity. I owe my nation nothing. Less than that.

Fine, bring it.

She did managed to do a line or two of coke along the way..

I guess she was personally regulating pharmaceuticals too.

Think positive, tiny d usually provides a deluge of Russian propaganda.

Just be patient guys, Tiny is preparing for debate....

7066341531_2ab8822392_b.jpg

There is nothing I can or would do to help this nation. I will continue to collect my social security so that does help.

tinydancer, the only thing you can oblierate is a toilet.

"A small vacation" aka a stint in the nuthouse...

"A small vacation" aka a stint in the nuthouse...

Nuts were involved extensively. Boy, I got stories to tell about the tinydancer!

Forum List

Back