After a small vacation I can't wait to now obliterate left wingers on boards and twitter

Any one else game? Take Ashley Judd for example. I got this bitch so over the top slapped into a new tomorrow when she went after Palin for the aerial hunts on predators.

This douchebag is so different from the rest of the family. I love the Judds.

I digress. What idiot Ashely didn't know was that Palin as Governor of the State of Alaska is obliged by treaty to manage the predators of First Nations food supply. AKA. Elk and caribou.

By treaty. It was fun to do her in. Now the other old skanks that appeared with her with their best before due dates clearly exposed I can't wait to do the others in.

All now need to be totalled.
detox

Any one else game? Take Ashley Judd for example. I got this bitch so over the top slapped into a new tomorrow when she went after Palin for the aerial hunts on predators.

I digress. What idiot Ashely didn't know was that Palin as Governor of the State of Alaska is obliged by treaty to manage the predators of First Nations food supply. AKA. Elk and caribou.

By treaty. It was fun to do her in. Now the other old skanks that appeared with her with their best before due dates clearly exposed I can't wait to do the others in.

Good for you. Any idea when you're gonna start all that obliterating?
So palin's hunting was just her personally regulating the food supply? She must have been a busy little drunken brawler with all that regulating she had to do.

Bloody fool. By law Alaska is obliged to manage predators to save the food supply for First Nations. Treaty law.

Palin was not "on a hunt". It amazes me to no end at the flat out moronic posts the left make about Palin.

On the bright side, you mother fuckers made her a millionaire.

:lol:

So palin's hunting was just her personally regulating the food supply? She must have been a busy little drunken brawler with all that regulating she had to do.

Bloody fool. By law Alaska is obliged to manage predators to save the food supply for First Nations. Treaty law.

Palin was not "on a hunt". It amazes me to no end at the flat out moronic posts the left make about Palin.

So when are moose predators, and was she as hands on with all the other government functions such as cleaning the streets, or maintaining the sewer systems?

RWNJs and John McCain made her a millionaire.

So when are moose predators, and was she as hands on with all the other government functions such as cleaning the streets, or maintaining the sewer systems?

No fair. You are asking the Putin groupie hard questions.

Now for Ashley Judd. Twitter is the way to push her over the edge.

She never went on an aerial hunt. And the aerial hunt is what that douche bag Judd went after Palin for. As a hunter I have a hard time dealing with that type of hunt. But in Alaska if necessary and the scientests said it was necessary that cull had to be.

It makes me want to bazooka barf actually. Palin as a hunter herself was sickened by it but hey by Treaty she as the Governor of the state had to abide by it.

Judd saying what she said yesterday makes her fair game. Again.

Meet me in the Bullring any day Camp. As a matter of fact I'll challenge you right now.

Put it up. 48 hour prep time. I asked Coyote to be the moderator.

Put it up. 48 hour prep time. I asked Coyote to be the moderator.
I have never been there. What is the process? What will we debate?

Forum List

Back