All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
so, for many leftists and pretty much ALL of the protestors - this means dealing with Trump, and also his supporters

If it takes riots, destruction of property & maybe even a little violence where people actually get hurt - that is OK with them

whereas the thread title quote means something completely different to me and also to most conservatives.

right now - TODAY, we need to destroy ISIS and radical Islam, because that is the great evil of our time

different strokes for different folks I guess...

so, for many leftists and pretty much ALL of the protestors - this means dealing with Trump, and also his supporters

If it takes riots, destruction of property & maybe even a little violence where people actually get hurt - that is OK with them

whereas the thread title quote means something completely different to me and also to most conservatives.

right now - TODAY, we need to destroy ISIS and radical Islam, because that is the great evil of our time

What it really means is that WE must destroy the reactionaries who are against western civilization and only help ISIS.

Without the fascists of the new left ISIS would never be in any position to threaten the west.

What it really means is that WE must destroy the reactionaries who are against western civilization and only help ISIS.

Without the fascists of the new left ISIS would never be in any position to threaten the west.
What is a fascist? You throw that word around without the slightest knowledge of what it means.

What is a fascist? You throw that word around without the slightest knowledge of what it means.
On the contrary, I am one of the few on here who have literally demonstrated on numerous occasions that I know exactly what it means.

the only way for trump to triumph is for good people to do nothing.... seems like theyre doing something... what are you doing? bitching about the imaginary taxes you'll have to pay when you finally get rich?

On the contrary, I am one of the few on here who have literally demonstrated on numerous occasions that I know exactly what it means.
Go ahead, there is no such thing as fascists of the left

but if they repeat the lie often enough somebody will beleive it.....

I for one pledge to do nothing....not my job. My first priority is family...check....country down farther on the list. In america its about personal responsibility first...country second.

Individuals first.....that's the way america is designed.....disagree you are a liar. Utter disgusting liar.

You clearly don't have a clue what fascism is

I for one pledge to do nothing....not my job. My first priority is family...check....country down farther on the list. In america its about personal responsibility first...country second.

there is merit in this; but country is not so far down the list for me - a better America means better opportunities for me and my family

You clearly don't have a clue what fascism is

and it is obvious - the fringe are the folks exhibiting facist behavior - intimidation and violence to silence the opposition?

who does that? because that is a fascist tactic

also, look no further than nearby college campuses - any time someone that does not walk lock, stock & barrel with liberal ideology - we see radical protests & many times, conservative speakers are chased off campus - these people (our friends on the left) ar OBVIOUSLY frightened of competing in the market place of iseas; because they fight so hard to silence anything they do not agree with

Forum List

Back