After 8 long years of gross incompetence, conservatives left behind a cesspool..

It's Bush' fault that have led to four years of O failed policies?

Well you need to be corrected here.

Obama's only been in office for less the 4 years at this point.

And most of his policies were successes.

Unlike Bush's.

See like Osama bin Laden's 9/11 terrorist attack..Bush's policies left the US economy is ruins.

And much like the WTC..the economy is not going to be rebuilt in less time..then it took to utterly destroy it.

Shouldn't you be out pissing and shitting on Cop Cars, in the name of Obama's great Successes? ;)

Is that something you've had experience doing? I mean you were pretty pissed when your street didn't get ploughed.

Wanna show me how?

Unlike Bush's.

See like Osama bin Laden's 9/11 terrorist attack..Bush's policies left the US economy is ruins.

And much like the WTC..the economy is not going to be rebuilt in less time..then it took to utterly destroy it.

Obama will be in office three LONG years in the next couple months.
and if his policies have been such a success, why isn't his approvals 100% instead of a lowly 40% in just THREE YEARS..
please come into REALITY dear.

Well for several reasons.

First off..there were some pretty painful decisions that needed to be made..and controversial. They left alot of people very unhappy. Like the healthcare package. Some wanted it to be single payer..some didn't want it at all.

Secondly..the damage done to the economy by conservatives was so severe, that the shockwaves were felt world wide. No one was made to pay for it either. That might have been a mistake..but the shielding to the culprits was done by conservatives in the name of "expediency". The "reward" for that..was that there wasn't a world wide collapse of the financial markets.

Third..the opposition is extremely entrenched and ruthless. They are not above using enemies, like the Saudis, the fund their propaganda machine. And they are not above out right lying about issues. And on a daily basis.

omg, I said come into reality, not leave it.

sheesh

Unlike Bush's.

The economy was doing pretty good until a multitude of shitbags from both parties started digging their paws in the housing market policy. Wasn't the Empire State Building built in 14 months, back in 1930? Yet, here we are, with superior technology and we can't build two towers or something equivalent in 10 years.

O's policies are antithetical to normal economic policy hence the disorder and chaos that we're seeing.

Obama will be in office three LONG years in the next couple months.
and if his policies have been such a success, why isn't his approvals 100% instead of a lowly 40% in just THREE YEARS..
please come into REALITY dear.

First off..there were some pretty painful decisions that needed to be made..and controversial. They left alot of people very unhappy. Like the healthcare package. Some wanted it to be single payer..some didn't want it at all.

Secondly..the damage done to the economy by conservatives was so severe, that the shockwaves were felt world wide. No one was made to pay for it either. That might have been a mistake..but the shielding to the culprits was done by conservatives in the name of "expediency". The "reward" for that..was that there wasn't a world wide collapse of the financial markets.

Third..the opposition is extremely entrenched and ruthless. They are not above using enemies, like the Saudis, the fund their propaganda machine. And they are not above out right lying about issues. And on a daily basis.

sheesh

Perhaps you can answer these simple questions..yes or no.

Does a Saudi Prince own a large number of shares in FOX ? Yes or No?

Did Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush fund the muj, an organization Osama Bin Laden was a part of, when they fought against the Soviet Union? Yes or No?

Was Osama Bin Laden a Saudi National? Yes or No?

Did George W. Bush, take over a company, Arbusto, started by Osama Bin Laden's brother? Yes or No?

Were most of the hijackers from Saudi Arabia? Yes or No?

When ever you get the chance dear..feel free.

Unlike Bush's.

The economy was doing pretty good until a multitude of shitbags from both parties started digging their paws in the housing market policy. Wasn't the Empire State Building built in 14 months, back in 1930? Yet, here we are, with superior technology and we can't build two towers or something equivalent in 10 years.

O's policies are antithetical to normal economic policy hence the disorder and chaos that we're seeing.

Seems more progress has been made on the WTC while Obama's been in office for his short term..then all of Bush's terms.

Why is that?

And it seems Bush, for the life of him..couldn't kill or capture the man responsible for that terrible attack..but Obama did..

Why is that?

sheesh

Did Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush fund the muj, an organization Osama Bin Laden was a part of, when they fought against the Soviet Union? Yes or No?

Did George W. Bush, take over a company, Arbusto, started by Osama Bin Laden's brother? Yes or No?

perhaps you can provide credible links that any of this is true. feel free

sheesh

perhaps you can provide credible links that any of this is true. feel free

Well google does work for you.

So when you come up with answers..I will either agree or disagree with them.

Unlike Bush's.

Shouldn't you be out pissing and shitting on Cop Cars, in the name of Obama's great Successes? ;)

Is that something you've had experience doing? I mean you were pretty pissed when your street didn't get ploughed.

Wanna show me how?

Experience? Like in walking my Son's Pit Bull? Yeah.

You really need to get past Bloomberg dropping the ball with Sanitation in relation to the streets not getting plowed. He did have a good time in the Virgin Islands, while Sanitation was jerking everyone's chain, I'm told though. I'm sure you find consolation in that. On course this has nothing to do with you worshiping Obama though, so it confuses me why you bring it up, or are you getting ready for this winter?

You really don't need me to show you how to lift your leg, Sallow. ;)

Nonsesne. I don't know how much involved anyone can claim they were unless they don't know, which is pretty ridiculous , that what , 15 of 19 were from SA originally? And one of their princes probably funded them....and you said an inferred a great deal more than that.

you're a truther and you apparently didn't realize that your rambling would reveal it. *shrugs*

In all fairness, Shallow isn't a truther.

Shallow just has zero integrity, he'll say anything to promote his party or defame the hated opposition. He doesn't give a fuck about the content. He's tossing out truther shit because he want's to defame Bush, not because he believes it.

Oh stick it where the sun don't shine you pompous ass.

Several months ago..it hit the wire that the Saudis were much more involved in 9/11 then previously thought..and that Bush made sure none of that made it to the commission report.

That should have made every American's blood boil, along with the lies about WMDs..and all the other bullshit.

But it hasn't. Least not conservatives.

Nonsesne. I don't know how much involved anyone can claim they were unless they don't know, which is pretty ridiculous , that what , 15 of 19 were from SA originally? And one of their princes probably funded them....and you said an inferred a great deal more than that.

you're a truther and you apparently didn't realize that your rambling would reveal it. *shrugs*

That's pretty much ALOT.

But yeah..it's more then that. The Saudi's really had a government agent meeting with the hijackers.

Unlike the nonsense Cheney bullshitted about some fantasy meeting in Prague and an Iraqi agent..this was the real thing.

I was going to agree with Uncensored2008, then I saw your post, above, you're none denial is noted. you're turn from neurosis into psychosis isn't pretty to watch.

relief is available......(this is not prescribed in the DSM IV, but hey I am pre-med...or was it law?:lol:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepFO4psgKE]Bluto's Advice - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Gotta agree, Shallow just outed himself as a Truther.

Last edited:

sheesh

gimme an M...gimme an E...gimme an L...gimme a T..gimme a D...gimme an O...gimme a W...gimme an N....whats that spell?

220px-Tinfoilhatdom.jpg

sheesh

gimme an M...gimme an E...gimme an L...gimme a T..gimme a D...gimme an O...gimme a W...gimme an N....whats that spell?

220px-Tinfoilhatdom.jpg

gimme a meltdown for $100 Alex..:eusa_shifty:

Part and parcel with the make up of conservatives is that they never, ever admit fault.

Bush fucked up but obama took the small amount of fuck up by bush and magnified it 10 times over. So are you going to apologize for the fuck ups for 60 years of democratic control of congress?

Bush had no power over Congress in 2008. That is when confidence was lost and the Economy Nosedived. Who held and is still holding gas prices hostage? The more Government fails at Social Engineering, the more we suffer, the more Government needs to scapegoat private industry and cover it's own tracks.

Last edited:
Here's an interesting little tidbit of info that I just culled from Peter Schweitzer's new book, "Throw Them All Out." It's about the insider trading that goes on in Congress.

Here's something from page xiv of the introduction:

When Dennis Hastert, a former ex-high school wrestling coach was first elected to Congress in 1986, he had a farm worth between $50-100k. His other assets amounted to about $170,000. He remained at a similar level until he rose to become Speaker of the House in 1999. By the time he retired in 2007, he had a reported net worth of up to $11 Million.

Part and parcel with the make up of conservatives is that they never, ever admit fault.

Bush fucked up but obama took the small amount of fuck up by bush and magnified it 10 times over. So are you going to apologize for the fuck ups for 60 years of democratic control of congress?

Bush had no power over Congress in 2008. That is when confidence was lost and the Economy Nosedived. Who held and is still holding gas prices hostage? The more Government fails at Social Engineering, the more we suffer, the more Government needs to scapegoat private industry and cover it's own tracks.

True so very true, but Bush was just like those in congress in 2008, He hid what he was until 2008

sheesh

220px-Tinfoilhatdom.jpg

Kicking your butt by the looks....

220px-Tinfoilhatdom.jpg

Kicking your butt by the looks....

if pointless, childish rants are your thing, I am sure it appears that way.

what for? they are all part of the record. what someone thinks they mean is the 'question' really..... the answers are yes, so?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back