Afro-Romance?

I learned early in life that if you marry a black woman, you get a lot more government handouts.

what kind of backwards statement is that? im a black woman and i don't receive any government handouts. nor growing up did my parents receive government handouts. that is such a stereotype.

and you act like white people don't receive welfare checks.

He's only joking. :lol:

I don't think White men would be "taking" anything. With Black women leading the nation in heterosexual contraction of STD and HIV, I'd be leaving Black men alone too.
Not to mention the number of Black women having babies out of wedlock. As much as I think the fault is a woman's for the most part, a GOOD portion of the blame lies with the men who can't seem to follow up on the parenthood part once they dump their seed. As a Black man with a 27 year old successful college educated sister who laments the dating pool of eligible Black men, I have recommended she seek a mate outside the race several times.

I did.

If you people would read a Book called the Isis papers, you will realize that Black Men and Black Women, are not the at the root of the problem,with regards to the shortage of black men in the black community. It is a system of White supreamacy, and white power, in America , and the World.

I don't think White men would be "taking" anything. With Black women leading the nation in heterosexual contraction of STD and HIV, I'd be leaving Black men alone too.
Not to mention the number of Black women having babies out of wedlock. As much as I think the fault is a woman's for the most part, a GOOD portion of the blame lies with the men who can't seem to follow up on the parenthood part once they dump their seed. As a Black man with a 27 year old successful college educated sister who laments the dating pool of eligible Black men, I have recommended she seek a mate outside the race several times.

I did.

If you people would read a Book called the Isis papers, you will realize that Black Men and Black Women, are not the at the root of the problem,with regards to the shortage of black men in the black community. It is a system of White supreamacy, and white power, in America , and the World.

Yep always blame it on whitey! I am just surprised you didn't be more specific and blame it on the Jews!

I did.

Yep always blame it on whitey! I am just surprised you didn't be more specific and blame it on the Jews!

Well it sure is not Blacks who do most of the hiring and firing in many of America's Corporations, or who paid themselves over 18 Billion dollars in year end bonuses, even when America is going through some of the worst economic times since the depression.
It is the White male controlled Corporations, and Governmental institutions,Economic,Judicial, and Private. Blacks and other minorities, are not the decision
makers at these institutions.So who the hell else am I supposed to blaime?.We are a minority race in this country.The majority rules.

Hows's this for Afro Romance!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0TTfqFZg8]YouTube - OBAMA GIRLS MAMA[/ame]​

Well it sure is not Blacks who do most of the hiring and firing in many of America's Corporations, or who paid themselves over 18 Billion dollars in year end bonuses, even when America is going through some of the worst economic times since the depression.
It is the White male controlled Corporations, and Governmental institutions,Economic,Judicial, and Private. Blacks and other minorities, are not the decision
makers at these institutions.So who the hell else am I supposed to blaime?.We are a minority race in this country.The majority rules.

Yea so us whites are not suffering and losing our jobs right now? All whites are rich? Its not the white people who are in record foreclosures right now?

Give me a fricking break!

I whish Whites would only date whites, and stay away from our Black Women from our hoods!.Who
needs white men stealing our women.There are stealing almost everything else!.We are not going to allow our women to be taken by these white boys.

Then stay yer azz home and guard yer women folks.. simple, easy peasy..

I whish Whites would only date whites, and stay away from our Black Women from our hoods!.Who
needs white men stealing our women.There are stealing almost everything else!.We are not going to allow our women to be taken by these white boys.

Ain’t it a shame, you can’t even go out in the hood anymore without seeing a bunch of white boys stealing black women along with just about everything else. What’s this world coming to? :cuckoo:

A website advertised on USMB promoting interracial dating (I think there's another one, too).

What's funny is, a website that focuses on that is deemed "good." A website that focuses on dating for blacks, Jews, Asians, or Hispanics is "good."

But a website for white dating would be WHITE SUPREMACIST!

It only took me ten seconds on google to find out that your full of shit.

There are dating websites for greek-americans (whites), there are dating websites for italiian-americans (whites). Why the fuck do you care if there are websites for african-americans or jewish singles? I bet inter-racial dating websites really drive you nuts! :mad:

Why the fuck do you care who wants to hook up with whom?

A website advertised on USMB promoting interracial dating (I think there's another one, too).

What's funny is, a website that focuses on that is deemed "good." A website that focuses on dating for blacks, Jews, Asians, or Hispanics is "good."

There are dating websites for greek-americans (whites), there are dating websites for italiian-americans (whites). Why the fuck do you care if there are websites for african-americans or jewish singles? I bet inter-racial dating websites really drive you nuts! :mad:

Maybe he's secretly attracted to Hallie Berry ((she is half black/half white)) and doesn't want to be tempted by the fruit of another....who knows............................

if this was the 1950's i'd believe it. but the problems that the black community have is nobody's fault but their own. there is a shortage of black men because men are always trying to lead these thuggish life styles. and as a result they are doing criminal activities. and they are always getting killed as a direct result of the thuggish lifestyles they lead. and also there are more educated black women than black men. the high school drop out rate for black men is much higher than black women. and something like 70% of black college students are black women.
and it has nothing to do with the white man. we as a black community have got to stop putting the blame on the white man. the white isn't holding us down.

education in this country is available to all whether you are white,black,Mexican, Chinese, arab whatever you are. and an education is the key to keeping black men off the streets and out of jail. if they spend their time in a classroom we wouldn't have some many young black men in prison.

Yea so us whites are not suffering and losing our jobs right now? All whites are rich? Its not the white people who are in record foreclosures right now?

Whites are runing many of these Corporations.White people are the main decision makers
in America.Therefore, they are responsible for our current situation in America.Not Blacks,not hispanics, not Asians.WHITE PEOPLE!!.Do you get it.Don't try to say it is not
the White races fault, when it is.!!

if this was the 1950's i'd believe it. but the problems that the black community have is nobody's fault but their own. there is a shortage of black men because men are always trying to lead these thuggish life styles. and as a result they are doing criminal activities. and they are always getting killed as a direct result of the thuggish lifestyles they lead. and also there are more educated black women than black men. the high school drop out rate for black men is much higher than black women. and something like 70% of black college students are black women.
and it has nothing to do with the white man. we as a black community have got to stop putting the blame on the white man. the white isn't holding us down.

education in this country is available to all whether you are white,black,Mexican, Chinese, arab whatever you are. and an education is the key to keeping black men off the streets and out of jail. if they spend their time in a classroom we wouldn't have some many young black men in prison.

So was it Black men that paid them selves over 18 billion dollars in Bonuses, this past year?,when it is said that this is one of the worst years in American economic history.
Is if Black men that run these corporations ,where Blacks, and other minorities are the
first ones fired,men and women.? Is it Black men who write that racists laws in America?.
Listen sister, you need to read some books, stop blaiming Black men, and Black people
for problems that we are not creating.Learn to look at the Big picture in American society.
Stop being so shortsighted.!

:clap2:
Thank you Nia. I totally agree. The problem is our own. We prey on each other we cheat each other and we don't support one another. Successful Black neighborhoods that are free of crime and poverty are few and far between. Why can't Black people form their own corporations and companies that are supported by their own neighborhoods. We are a healthy sized portion of the population and relatively concentrated in certain areas, there is no reason why Blacks can't have very successful grocery stores, department stores and other commercial enterprises of these sorts.

And your college statistic was even more enlightening.

Maybe he's secretly attracted to Hallie Berry ((she is half black/half white)) and doesn't want to be tempted by the fruit of another....who knows............................

You would have to be gay not to be attracted to Hallie Berry!

Whites are runing many of these Corporations.White people are the main decision makers
in America.Therefore, they are responsible for our current situation in America.Not Blacks,not hispanics, not Asians.WHITE PEOPLE!!.Do you get it.Don't try to say it is not
the White races fault, when it is.!!

LOL, don't you remember the scandal with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, aka the 2 biggest culprits in the mortgage meltdown, had black men who made the decisions! Frank Raines was at the top! Ask any anaylist the whole mortgage mess started with them. They are the ones that created the secondary market were CDOs could be bought and sold by these now failing banks!

Business & Technology | Franklin Raines to pay $24.7 million to settle Fannie Mae lawsuit | Seattle Times Newspaper

You would have to be gay not to be attracted to Hallie Berry!

I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world. And I'm a straight woman!

Perhaps your mind is too small to grasp this whole thing, so let me try to explain it to you like you're a 3 year old.

Black people come from different parts of central Africa, they were brought over here to America hundreds of years ago as slaves until one day they were no longer slaves. These people banded together and became a sub-culture in which many companies try to market their products to. The black sub-culture of America is its own sub-culture. The Hispanic sub-culture of America is its own sub-culture. The Jewish sub-culture of America is its own sub-culture. There is no such thing as a "White" sub-culture because "White" people come from so many different areas of the world.

There are, however, Italian sub-cultures of America. Irish sub-cultures of America. German, Hungarian, Austrian, English, Spanish, etc. But they do not comprise one BIG sub-culture. Italians don't see themselves as White. They see themselves as Italian. Irish don't see themselves as White - they see themselves as Irish. The only people who see themselves as White are racist Americans who feel that they are superior to everyone else.

There is no such thing as a European American. There are Spanish Americans, Irish Americans, Italian Americans, etc., but Europe is just a continent and unless you forget Russians are White and they're in Asia and Australians are White and they're in Australia. Your whole racist agenda is completely flawed because the humans only have ONE race: HUMANS!

You can be ethnocentric and be proud of your heritage, but your heritage ISN'T White.

Forum List

Back