Afro-Romance?

I think William Joyce wants an Afro-Romance. I suggest you try 52nd Street because you two have a lot in common since your both racists.

When Blacks reject interracial unions , and are Afro centric, we get called by liberal,Homo marriage supporting whites, racists.Please give me a break!.
black people need to reevaluate our relationship with many liberal Democratic groups and organizations.They have very strange agenda

I don't think White men would be "taking" anything. With Black women leading the nation in heterosexual contraction of STD and HIV, I'd be leaving Black men alone too.
Not to mention the number of Black women having babies out of wedlock. As much as I think the fault is a woman's for the most part, a GOOD portion of the blame lies with the men who can't seem to follow up on the parenthood part once they dump their seed. As a Black man with a 27 year old successful college educated sister who laments the dating pool of eligible Black men, I have recommended she seek a mate outside the race several times.

I did.

If you people would read a Book called the Isis papers, you will realize that Black Men and Black Women, are not the at the root of the problem,with regards to the shortage of black men in the black community. It is a system of White supreamacy, and white power, in America , and the World.

Yup. And that's just what your new President hussein and his frothing at the mouth, racist preacher reverend wright believes too isn't it? G-D America, the KKK of America, the white man invented AIDS to kill off the black man, the white mans greed is holding down the black man, etc., etc., etc.. Blame it AAAALLLLLLL on whitey.

Fuck off. When your black messiah got elected President, all your lame old excuses for not succeeding flew right out the window.

Last edited:
I don't think White men would be "taking" anything. With Black women leading the nation in heterosexual contraction of STD and HIV, I'd be leaving Black men alone too.
Not to mention the number of Black women having babies out of wedlock. As much as I think the fault is a woman's for the most part, a GOOD portion of the blame lies with the men who can't seem to follow up on the parenthood part once they dump their seed. As a Black man with a 27 year old successful college educated sister who laments the dating pool of eligible Black men, I have recommended she seek a mate outside the race several times.

I did.

If you people would read a Book called the Isis papers, you will realize that Black Men and Black Women, are not the at the root of the problem,with regards to the shortage of black men in the black community. It is a system of White supreamacy, and white power, in America , and the World.

Yup. And that's just what your new President hussein and his frothing at the mouth, racist preacher reverend wright believes too isn't it? G-D America, the KKK of America, the white man invented AIDS to kill off the black man, the white mans greed is holding down the black man, etc., etc., etc.. Blame it AAAALLLLLLL on whitey.

Fuck off.

Well who the hell got us into all this Economic downturn mess,Black and hispanic,or Mexican brothers from the hood?, or you White suburban Billion Dollar thieves!?.
Its you White Boy Wall street Billion dollar crooks.!!No one else.!

Fuck off.

Well who the hell got us into all this Economic downturn mess,Black and hispanic,or Mexican brothers from the hood?, or you White suburban Billion Dollar thieves!?.
That's got nothing to do with your racist rants. People are getting fucked straight across the board. No one race is being singled out. You're pumpin' hot air... :eusa_hand:

A website advertised on USMB promoting interracial dating (I think there's another one, too).

What's funny is, a website that focuses on that is deemed "good." A website that focuses on dating for blacks, Jews, Asians, or Hispanics is "good."

But a website for white dating would be WHITE SUPREMACIST!

I see what you're talking about WJ....

3256641086_8ce5e166f6_o.jpg

... and frankly I think it's sickening.

So if they have no problem with crap like that, then I have no problem with something like this...

2296500845_659348c74a_o.jpg

Fuck off.

That's got nothing to do with your racist rants. People are getting fucked straight across the board. No one race is being singled out. You're pumpin' hot air... :eusa_hand:

The question was who got us into this mess?.I say its the White Power Boys fault!!
From the Greed is Good Wall Street!!

The question was who got us into this mess?.I say its the White Power Boys fault!!
From the Greed is Good Wall Street!!

Your question has no bearing on you blacks being the most racist people on earth, but yet you still want to parade around as though you're the victims of something, namely racism. You people have been pushing this fucking double standard at whites for WAY TOO LONG! We're not buying it anymore. Your racist rants and double standard are now common knowledge. You may as well admit it and stop looking like a liar to people. We're sick of hearing it.

A website advertised on USMB promoting interracial dating (I think there's another one, too).

What's funny is, a website that focuses on that is deemed "good." A website that focuses on dating for blacks, Jews, Asians, or Hispanics is "good."

But a website for white dating would be WHITE SUPREMACIST!

I see what you're talking about WJ....

3256641086_8ce5e166f6_o.jpg

... and frankly I think it's sickening.

So if they have no problem with crap like that, then I have no problem with something like this...

2296500845_659348c74a_o.jpg

How is that similar? Is that web site for people willing to let White people fist them in the hindquarters?

Aren't there a lot of websites for "white" dating, though?

Not white only.

I hate the argument that everything is "white" because whites are the majority.

Anyone who doesnt hold all races to the same standards are part of the racism problem.

This is a free country and if whites want to have a white only dating site so be it however the racist liberals would call that discrimination.

Anyone who thinks a white only dating site is racist or discriminatory but see nothing wrong with a black only dating site, latino or muslim for that matter are the real racists.

Forum List

Back