Israel 'sending away African migrants by smuggler

What a huge mistake they're making.....best damned cab drivers in the world!!

Israel already has TOO MANY cab drivers. IRAN is worried about a DWINDLING
POPULATION-------the best place for the African migrants is IRAN-----Iran is
PUSHING PROCREATION-----to replenish its people supply-----It can get them
READY MADE
If Iran needs people, we could send over a couple of million hispanics and never notice they were gone.

sheeeesh----cold. have you ever met Iranians?. Generally a kinda elegant
people------those in the USA are well educated (the well educated flee ayatoilet
controlled Iran) HOWEVER-----of all people in the WHOLE world----I would describe Iranians as THE MOST "RACIST"--------as in " no one is as good 'as an Iranian" USA Hispanics have more or less----"color"-----Iranians do not like "color"---------be not so cold

Dani laughed-----c'mon Dani------be honest-------Iranians spit on "black persons"

my pc wallpaper is lebroan james now
so you saying bullshit .
maybe your exprience wasnt with good iranian guy.
i never talked to jewish before you and roudy and independent
maybe i think jewish are idiot or ..... if independent or roudy wasnt in this forum .and just you......

try again------I have known LOTS of Iranians------since the mid 1960s-----when the stink of islamicism was already in the air-------most of the Iranians I have known
well were from Teheran------muslims and medical school graduates. You got communities of blacks living in your town?. There are plenty of BLACK MUSLIMS
in the world who DESPERATELY NEED "A PLACE TO GO". How about
PAKISTANIS-----not black---- not entirely Shiite------there are lots of potential
migrants from Pakistan. Do the IRANIANS not have any sympathy for fellow
muslims trying to escape horrors in Pakistan and in Africa?

Israel 'sending away African migrants'
1 hour ago

The BBC has gathered evidence that Israel is sending unwanted African migrants to other countries under secretive deals which may be in breach of international law.

The Israeli government refuses to name the third countries involved in the deals, but the BBC has spoken to people who say they were sent to Rwanda and Uganda.

Kathy Harcombe reports.

Read more
Israel's unwanted African migrants

What a huge mistake they're making.....best damned cab drivers in the world!!

Israel already has TOO MANY cab drivers. IRAN is worried about a DWINDLING
POPULATION-------the best place for the African migrants is IRAN-----Iran is
PUSHING PROCREATION-----to replenish its people supply-----It can get them
READY MADE
If Iran needs people, we could send over a couple of million hispanics and never notice they were gone.

sheeeesh----cold. have you ever met Iranians?. Generally a kinda elegant
people------those in the USA are well educated (the well educated flee ayatoilet
controlled Iran) HOWEVER-----of all people in the WHOLE world----I would describe Iranians as THE MOST "RACIST"--------as in " no one is as good 'as an Iranian" USA Hispanics have more or less----"color"-----Iranians do not like "color"---------be not so cold

Dani laughed-----c'mon Dani------be honest-------Iranians spit on "black persons"

my pc wallpaper is lebroan james ....
so you saying bullshit .
maybe your exprience wasnt with good iranian guy.
i never talked to jewish before you and roudy and independent and ....
maybe i think jewish are idiot or ..... if independent or roudy and .... wasnt in this forum .and just you......

Forum List

Back