African-Americans Say Show ID Before Voting

Daveman, even for your lack of standards of fairness, this is a racist rant. You clearly don't believe that it's the right and responsibility of all American citizens to vote. Thank you for finally showing your bigoted side.

You really aren't very good at this.

Your sigline tells me all I need to know about your lack of intelligence and ability to judge.

follow your own protocol... prove it wrong.

Give me a reason to believe that this tape isn't as cherry picked as how FOX ran the Acorn story. Does one not the responsibility to compare the lies of omission to the facts of commission to make an informed choice.

Perhaps FOX ought to go to Mississippi, and ask why people should have some state sanctioned photo id, rather than being on the voter rolls for 40 years, to cast a ballot, onsite. Note that I stated onsite, since the greatest voter fraud, prosecuted and convicted over the last 20 years, was absentee ballots, and the preponderance of that fraud, was done by Republicans.
Amazing how people can live for 40 years with no need for state-issued ID.

No buying cigarettes.
No buying liquor.
No driving.
No doing business with any government office.
No buying bus or plane tickets.

So, these people just sit at home for 40 years -- and vote. That's it.

Silly black people. Who do they think they are, thinking for themselves? They're supposed to dutifully parrot the opinions white liberals hand them.

Right, USMB lefties?

Wow... the ignorance of this post is astounding.
It can't be ignorant, because it's based on reality.

How does the left treat black conservatives? It ain't pretty, but it shows your contempt for blacks who dare to think for themselves.

No one, anywhere, has said that ALL blacks are unable to get ID. No one.

So the propaganda piece is committing a strawman fallacy, for one thing.

The problem with Voter ID is that SOME registered voters do not have ID. These are the people who would be disenfranchised under a completely unnecessary Voter ID law.

Going out and talking to a handful of people who have an ID and who believe everyone should show ID to vote is called...anyone? Anyone?

Cherry picking! Very good!

They did not make any effort to speak to registered voters who do not have ID. None. Zip. Zilch.

So it is a useless piece of shit confirmation bias propaganda piece only a truly gullible idiot would swallow.

Silly black people. Who do they think they are, thinking for themselves? They're supposed to dutifully parrot the opinions white liberals hand them.

Right, USMB lefties?

Daveman, even for your lack of standards of fairness, this is a racist rant. You clearly don't believe that it's the right and responsibility of all American citizens to vote. Thank you for finally showing your bigoted side.
I repeat: How does the left treat conservative blacks?

I'm right. No question. Your impotent flailings do nothing to alter reality.

Give me a reason to believe that this tape isn't as cherry picked as how FOX ran the Acorn story. Does one not the responsibility to compare the lies of omission to the facts of commission to make an informed choice.

Perhaps FOX ought to go to Mississippi, and ask why people should have some state sanctioned photo id, rather than being on the voter rolls for 40 years, to cast a ballot, onsite. Note that I stated onsite, since the greatest voter fraud, prosecuted and convicted over the last 20 years, was absentee ballots, and the preponderance of that fraud, was done by Republicans.
Amazing how people can live for 40 years with no need for state-issued ID.

No buying cigarettes.
No buying liquor.
No driving.
No doing business with any government office.
No buying bus or plane tickets.

So, these people just sit at home for 40 years -- and vote. That's it.

The fact these people exist demonstrates your own idiocy.

Please provide a case of voter fraud in over two centuries of voting which could only have been prevented by Voter ID. Don't be a coward.

The black guy who does not want to be seen says you should have to show ID so you can't vote six or seven times.

Bad call by him, since voter rolls are checked off once you go and cast your ballot.

What's wrong with his concept of the voting process? Anyone? Anyone?

A complete lack of understanding of the process. Too bad it's middle aged white males who are creating the greater tempest in a teapot, on a non-issue. It's just too clear to too many that their aim is voter suppression, i.e. denying people their legal right and responsibility to cast their ballot.

I love the part where they play a clip of a woman saying that some people have difficulty getting an ID, and then the white guy asks a couple black people if they have IDs. They do. Therefore, ALL black people have IDs!

Not only black people, but poor whites as well. If you live in some rural area, in poverty, are you going down to travel to some county seat (which might be over 100 miles from you, and not accessible by mass transit, to get some special identification, that might cost you additional money). For years and years, all you'd need do is show up on the voter rolls, and maybe produce some household bill to show you still live in the precinct.

Hmmmm. What is it called when we stereotype an entire race based on the actions of a couple of them?

The bigots should ask FOX. They're the ones who cherry picked the demographic and edited whatever footage they shot. FOX is known for this commission of lies of omission to make some racist point.

Wow... the ignorance of this post is astounding.
It can't be ignorant, because it's based on reality.

How does the left treat black conservatives? It ain't pretty, but it shows your contempt for blacks who dare to think for themselves.

No one, anywhere, has said that ALL blacks are unable to get ID. No one.

So the propaganda piece is committing a strawman fallacy, for one thing.

The problem with Voter ID is that SOME registered voters do not have ID. These are the people who would be disenfranchised under a completely unnecessary Voter ID law.

Going out and talking to a handful of people who have an ID and who believe everyone should show ID to vote is called...anyone? Anyone?

Cherry picking! Very good!

They did not make any effort to speak to registered voters who do not have ID. None. Zip. Zilch.

So it is a useless piece of shit confirmation bias propaganda piece only a truly gullible idiot would swallow.

Well that's Daveman. Did you see his military retirement photo he posted? Gullibility isn't the only thing his fat ass has been swallowing.

Right, USMB lefties?

I don't recall a single instance of trying to deprive them of their right and responsibility to cast their ballot.

File your bogus red herring, and get back to your circle jerk. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold.

You must be retarded bro. What can you think of?

I'm eligible to vote, I'm registered and I don't have to show ID to vote, here in Arizona.

That's funny. I had to show id to vote here in AZ.

There are many states where the idiots got what they wanted. Just because it is a completely unnecessary law does not make it unconstitutional.

But I guarantee you that your Voter ID law is fairly flexible in the types of ID that are accepted.

Right, USMB lefties?

You are right Dave. Take it from a conservative/small L libertarian.

Ah! I was correct. Of course.

Here are the types of ID accepted in Arizona at the voting booth:

•Valid Arizona driver license or non-operating identification
•Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
•Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification

•Utility bill dated within 90 days of the date of the election. A utility bill may be for electric, gas, water, solid waste, sewer, telephone, cellular phone, or cable television
•Bank or credit union statement that is dated within 90 days of the date of the election
•Valid Arizona Vehicle Registration
•Indian census card
•Property tax statement of the person's residence
•Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
•Vehicle insurance card
•Valid United States federal, state, or local government issued identification
•Voter Registration Card / Recorder's Certification
•Any "Official Election Material" mailing bearing your name and address

Voter ID in Arizona - Identification Requirements for Voting in Arizona Elections

Un-Conservatives believe we need new unnecessary laws which would introduce further impediments to the exercising of our Constitutional rights because...that's the popular thing to do.

I cannot wait until these assholes die out and the GOP becomes its old Conservative self again.

A Fox propaganda piece? Really? This is the best you can do? Your brains are so dead that you fall for this pathetic shit?

Someone registers to vote. How do you ensure the person who votes is the person who registered?

I keep asking this question to those who oppose voter ID, but never get a rational answer.

Do you have evidence of voter fraud in which people voted who were not the registered voter that can only be fixed by Voter ID?

We need REAL examples, not imaginary problems which don't actually exist.
Okay.

Group claims $1,000 ACLU prize for finding voting fraud | StarTribune.com

You are right Dave. Take it from a conservative/small L libertarian.

Maybe if you knew the facts of your arguments you'd be treated better.

I'm eligible to vote, I'm registered and I don't have to show ID to vote, here in Arizona.

That's funny. I had to show id to vote here in AZ.

There are many states where the idiots got what they wanted. Just because it is a completely unnecessary law does not make it unconstitutional.

But I guarantee you that your Voter ID law is fairly flexible in the types of ID that are accepted.
They are at this point in time. However someone can steal my ballot and present a stolen accepted form of id to the poll workers, and if I'm not paying attention vote against my wishes in my name. Well, they couldn't because I'm aware. But I know plenty of older folks who don't vote that are registered. If it is not reported, how can we prove it?

Forum List

Back