African-Americans Say Show ID Before Voting

Un-Conservatives believe we need new unnecessary laws which would introduce further impediments to the exercising of our Constitutional rights because...that's the popular thing to do.

I cannot wait until these assholes die out and the GOP becomes its old Conservative self again.

A Fox propaganda piece? Really? This is the best you can do? Your brains are so dead that you fall for this pathetic shit?

Yes, that’s the ‘best’ they can do; indeed, that’s consistent with most everything they post: something devoid of fact or objective research because facts would conflict with rightist dogma.

And even if African Americans supported ID laws, they’d be just as wrong as conservatives, republicans, and any other group, as there is no evidence voter fraud by ID is sufficient enough of a problem to warrant such a policy. It is as noted another unnecessary law, a ‘solution’ in search of a non-existent problem.

You lefties keep repeating that there is no evidence of voter fraud. That's absolutely false. By repeating lies it doesn't make them true.

P.S. Now you can yell racist. You lefties love that word.

African-Americans? If they are born in Africa they aren't citizens and can't vote. Blacks should be concerned about non-citizens voting.

African Americans tend to not be born in Africa. They are Americans with African ancestry.

Don't play such a stupid game.

Perhaps FOX ought to go to Mississippi, and ask why people should have some state sanctioned photo id, rather than being on the voter rolls for 40 years, to cast a ballot, onsite.

They might discover some FACTS.

Can't have that.

Fox chose the people they talked to very carefully. They did not ask a single eligible citizen who would be negatively affected by a Voter ID law. They sought out safe negroes. They didn't even leave the city. And it is an edited piece.

This is a blatant propaganda item. It establishes no need for Voter ID whatsoever.

Drink it up, sucker!

Haha! A Obama Kool aid dipper trying to tell me to drink up. I come to my conclusion through information, logic, and reason you piece of shit.

Not by feelings and propaganda like punks like you.

This is hilarious. I am a born and bred conservative. It used to be a conservative was the smartest person in the room. People like Bill Buckley who was my hero when I was a much younger man. Now we are plagued by Un-Conservatives who are as stupid as a bag of hammers.

Un-Conservatives cannot come up with a single example of voter fraud in over two centuries of voting which could only be prevented by Voter ID. Not one.

It is a solution looking for an imaginary problem.

So now we find the best you can do is a Fox propaganda item with a man-in-the-street piece set to music, for chrissakes.

Asking opinions. Not seeking FACTS.

Opinions.

No self-respecting conservative would EVER ask for an unnecessary new law.

You are being manipulated. Way too easily.

Idiot.
Its already law that you be eligible to vote in order to vote, dumbass. You're not fooling anyone with your "I'm a conservative like Buckley" bullshit.

This is about enforcement of that law.

Haha! A Obama Kool aid dipper trying to tell me to drink up. I come to my conclusion through information, logic, and reason you piece of shit.

Not by feelings and propaganda like punks like you.

This is hilarious. I am a born and bred conservative. It used to be a conservative was the smartest person in the room. People like Bill Buckley who was my hero when I was a much younger man. Now we are plagued by Un-Conservatives who are as stupid as a bag of hammers.

Un-Conservatives cannot come up with a single example of voter fraud in over two centuries of voting which could only be prevented by Voter ID. Not one.

So now we find the best you can do is a Fox propaganda item with a man-in-the-street piece set to music, for chrissakes.

Opinions.

Idiot.
Its already law that you be eligible to vote in order to vote, dumbass. You're not fooling anyone with your "I'm a conservative like Buckley" bullshit.

What does being eligible to vote and presenting photo ID at the polls have to do with each other?

Silly black people. Who do they think they are, thinking for themselves? They're supposed to dutifully parrot the opinions white liberals hand them.

Right, USMB lefties?

Daveman, even for your lack of standards of fairness, this is a racist rant. You clearly don't believe that it's the right and responsibility of all American citizens to vote. Thank you for finally showing your bigoted side.

You really aren't very good at this.

Un-Conservatives believe we need new unnecessary laws which would introduce further impediments to the exercising of our Constitutional rights because...that's the popular thing to do.

I cannot wait until these assholes die out and the GOP becomes its old Conservative self again.

A Fox propaganda piece? Really? This is the best you can do? Your brains are so dead that you fall for this pathetic shit?

Yes, that’s the ‘best’ they can do; indeed, that’s consistent with most everything they post: something devoid of fact or objective research because facts would conflict with rightist dogma.

And even if African Americans supported ID laws, they’d be just as wrong as conservatives, republicans, and any other group, as there is no evidence voter fraud by ID is sufficient enough of a problem to warrant such a policy. It is as noted another unnecessary law, a ‘solution’ in search of a non-existent problem.

You lefties keep repeating that there is no evidence of voter fraud. That's absolutely false. By repeating lies it doesn't make them true.

P.S. Now you can yell racist. You lefties love that word.

Add up the prosecutions regarding voter fraud. Most is using absentee ballots, and regardless of who's in office, those numbers are against the GOP. The greater case of voter fraud, is not voter fraud, but voter suppression fraud, i.e. things like caging, which is and has been a GOP tactic for some time now.

What's worse in your mind? A voter voting where they shouldn't or twice, or some systemic campaign to cage a college campus or military base, to challenge and bar someone from voting legally? What is the greater denial of civil rights?

The game is so old and so ugly. Our old Chief Justice, Rehnquist, once stood guard in Arizona, and challenged only blacks trying to legally cast their ballots.

The black guy who does not want to be seen says you should have to show ID so you can't vote six or seven times.

What's wrong with his concept of the voting process? Anyone? Anyone?

I love the part where they play a clip of a woman saying that some people have difficulty getting an ID, and then the white guy asks a couple black people if they have IDs. They do. Therefore, ALL black people have IDs!

Hmmmm. What is it called when we stereotype an entire race based on the actions of a couple of them?

Brad Friedman: Republican voter ID laws disenfranchise Americans | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
^Around 21 million Americans or 17% of the people who voted in 2008 do not currently contain the type of photo ID that Republicans want to have required to vote.

5million voters tried to vote in 2008 but were un able to because they did not have the correct ID
OpEdNews - Article: 4-5 MILLION Voters Disenfranchised in 2008

The Real Cost of Voter Id Laws | Democrats.org
^Voted ID laws would cause as much as 11% of the American public to be unable to vote.
Also voter ID laws would cost states around 1 billion dollars over a 4 year period.
It would also cost Americans money out of their pockets in order to procure new ID’s.

All of this because of what?
^Over a 5 year period the government only convicted 70 people of voter fraud, this would equal .0000002% of 2 millionth of a percent.
FactCheck.org : ACORN Accusations

Silly black people. Who do they think they are, thinking for themselves? They're supposed to dutifully parrot the opinions white liberals hand them.

Right, USMB lefties?

Daveman, even for your lack of standards of fairness, this is a racist rant. You clearly don't believe that it's the right and responsibility of all American citizens to vote. Thank you for finally showing your bigoted side.

You really aren't very good at this.

Your sigline tells me all I need to know about your lack of intelligence and ability to judge.

Opinions.

Idiot.

What does being eligible to vote and presenting photo ID at the polls have to do with each other?

You must be retarded bro. What can you think of?

Someone registers to vote. How do you ensure the person who votes is the person who registered?

I keep asking this question to those who oppose voter ID, but never get a rational answer.

Yes, it is. So far so good.

So you should have right at your fingertips a case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented by Voter ID.

Someone registers to vote. How do you ensure the person who votes is the person who registered?

I keep asking this question to those who oppose voter ID, but never get a rational answer.

Do you have evidence of voter fraud in which people voted who were not the registered voter that can only be fixed by Voter ID?

We need REAL examples, not imaginary problems which don't actually exist.

Right, USMB lefties?

Wow... the ignorance of this post is astounding.
It can't be ignorant, because it's based on reality.

How does the left treat black conservatives? It ain't pretty, but it shows your contempt for blacks who dare to think for themselves.

Yes, it is. So far so good.

So you should have right at your fingertips a case of voter fraud which could only have been prevented by Voter ID.

^ kindergarten logic on display.

Brad Friedman: Republican voter ID laws disenfranchise Americans | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
^Around 21 million Americans or 17% of the people who voted in 2008 do not currently contain the type of photo ID that Republicans want to have required to vote.

5million voters tried to vote in 2008 but were un able to because they did not have the correct ID
OpEdNews - Article: 4-5 MILLION Voters Disenfranchised in 2008

The Real Cost of Voter Id Laws | Democrats.org
^Voted ID laws would cause as much as 11% of the American public to be unable to vote.
Also voter ID laws would cost states around 1 billion dollars over a 4 year period.
It would also cost Americans money out of their pockets in order to procure new ID’s.

All of this because of what?
^Over a 5 year period the government only convicted 70 people of voter fraud, this would equal .0000002% of 2 millionth of a percent.
FactCheck.org : ACORN Accusations

You use such impecable sources. :cuckoo:
good grief

Is that all you have now, an edited man-in-the-street interview on Fox?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

With DOOM music! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And a hip-hop track while the black people are on screen. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, you have a problem believing blacks can obtain ID and have issues with illegal aliens voting? I know the left thinks they are all supposed to think alike and be a bunch of helpless people who need big brother government, but life just doesn't work that way.

There are still a lot of free thinkers out there and they come in all colors. The liberals think this is a myth.

You must be retarded bro. What can you think of?

I'm eligible to vote, I'm registered and I don't have to show ID to vote, here in Arizona.

Forum List

Back