Obama tells audience there will be ‘hand-to-hand combat’ if Republicans win

Hand to hand combat on Capitol Hill!

Get it over with. We know that this presidebt is looking to rip the country up. Meet him. Meet him on his own defined battlefield and lets have at it.

You mean a fair fight instead of just sending a drone missile in for the assassination?

Well I'll be....

It will be political hand-to-hand combat. If the GOP is able to beat the odds, and win this fall, Democrats will do everything in their political power to stop anything that turns back the progress of the past 3 1/2 years. At least Obama isn't producing ads with sniper scope targets on his political opponents.

Last edited:
It will be political hand-to-hand combat. If the GOP is able to beat the odds, and win this fall, Democrats will do everything in their political power to stop anything that turns back the progress of the past 3 1/2 years. At least Obama isn't producing ads with sniper scope targets on his political opponents.

Everything he has done since he was sworn in needs be undone and dismantled. Everything. It will take generations to undo his economic damage but we can start someplace.

Not like the Democrats would EVER do something like that, huh...

oh wait...
Dems+Gun+Sights.gif

Oh, and just for the sake of it... please.. show me a GOP ad with a target over a picture of an opponent.

:lol:

at least he isn't putting sniper scope targets on his opponents..

but saying hand to hand combat is ok...?

they have an EXCUSE for everything this man says...

It is unfortunate that the man who claimed to want to get things above the previous fray is now using this kind of rhetoric. I understand the analogy.

As opposed to what....carpet bombing each other with stupid TV adds ?

He will have a temper tantrum. He will stamp his little feet until he falls through the ground. The libs will take to the streets in protest. They will recount and recount, even come with some dead people who have voted. They are probably busy now registering dead people to vote. Should be interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyOjdZ4W4I]Left Wing Vitriol: Rhetoric of Bill Maher Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Everything he has done since he was sworn in needs be undone and dismantled. Everything. It will take generations to undo his economic damage but we can start someplace.

Tell that to people who bought health insurance, and had their claims denied on life threatening conditions, because of some capricious claim of preexisting condition. Tell that to those honorable people serving in the armed forces, who admitted their sexual orientation, and still provided stellar records.

Not like the Democrats would EVER do something like that, huh...

oh wait...
Dems+Gun+Sights.gif

Oh, and just for the sake of it... please.. show me a GOP ad with a target over a picture of an opponent.

Targeting strategy, vs Palin's "Time To Take A Stand".

24972_382925783587_24718773587_3655178_2736968_n.jpg

Targeting a state sure seems a bit different than placing a sniper scope image on individuals.

So lets see, the government debt and spending bubble is about to pop, and if the GOP takes control there will be rioting in the streets and houses of Congress? Oh my, if that is true what will happen when the bubble fueled by uncontrolled spending pops, the government has already raised taxes, unemployment runs ramped, interest rates rise, counties and cities default, and the value of the dollar plummets? The guy is whacked out, resorting to fear and class warfare speaks volumes as to the incompetence exhibited by this administration and his party of cradle to grave. They have got to take off the rose colored glasses and face the fact we have a unsustainable financial model and tough decisions need to be made. What escapes me is that as smart as they claim they are they still can't do the math, and that should scare the shit out of you!

Forum List

Back