African Americans and the Democratic Party

African Americans and the Democratic Party go together like peas and carrots. Satan could be running for any office, and if he was a Democrat, he'd have the black vote and be endorsed by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Every black church in America would be talking about what a fine guy he was and those that disagreed would be labeled racists.

how many posts in was this one?

It is simple...Blacks vote democratic because the democratic party has gone to great lengths to market the GOP as a party of racists who only care about the white wealthy people.

Such a claim is not true, but sadly the DNC has no shame and drum it home everyday.

And no...it is not that the blacks are easily fooled....Many whites believe it too.....and blacks are sensitive to it...quite understandable.

here is an example of the scorn heard in republican houses.

Blacks are fooled into voting the way they vote.

It tells your kids that black people are more suceptable to being fooled.

Think about what you say in front of your kids.

Your gene pool could use a little chlorine

And yours is filled with people who heap scorn on anyone who is percieved as weak

here is an example of the scorn heard in republican houses.

Blacks are fooled into voting the way they vote.

It tells your kids that black people are more suceptable to being fooled.

Think about what you say in front of your kids.

And yours is filled with people who heap scorn on anyone who is percieved as weak

Sweetie, you're so clueless it's like watching a train wreck.

You have crossed the line from being fed lies and half truths with such gusto you repeat them without understanding to now making up silly lies for the sake of feeling better about yourself. It's sad and just a little but funny.

It is simple...Blacks vote democratic because the democratic party has gone to great lengths to market the GOP as a party of racists who only care about the white wealthy people.

Such a claim is not true, but sadly the DNC has no shame and drum it home everyday.

And no...it is not that the blacks are easily fooled....Many whites believe it too.....and blacks are sensitive to it...quite understandable.

Here you go pretending that the black people were ussed by the white dems.

What you fail to see is that blacks have helped create this modern democratic party abnd its platform.

You instead look from the inside out and pretend blacks never had any power inside the party and its the WHITE people who have been able to manipulate the poor black people to the tune of 90%.

That is a blatent racist sentiment.

It yet one more reason your kids get to hear racist crap flowing from your mouth right at home.

Black people are every bit as smart and savy as you ( I think more so) and vote for what they believe in.

They choose not to vote for republcians for VERY GOOD reasons.

For one people like you say the crap you do about them.

Another is the republican party has systematicallhy worked for decades to keep black people from voting.

You can pretend the court documented evidence is not there ( and you people deny it every time I present the cold hard facts) but it is there and blacks are not so stupid as to follow your inability to incorporate cold hard facts into your emotional attachment to the republica n party.

You have crossed the line from being fed lies and half truths with such gusto you repeat them without understanding to now making up silly lies for the sake of feeling better about yourself. It's sad and just a little but funny.

And I bet you teach your kids to heap scorn on people who dont agree with them too huh?

GOD said the poor will always be among us and GOP is making sure that happens. All you RINOS who profess to be Christians do not know the first things about being a christian or what Jesus ask of christians. Sell all your belonging and give to the poor and follow me. UH?

In helping the needed there is the expectation they are going to make an effort to improve. Welfare does not seem to motivate to improve.

And I bet you teach your kids to heap scorn on people who dont agree with them too huh?

It seems you do. You are one of the more judgemental individuals here.

Here you go pretending that the black people were ussed by the white dems.

What you fail to see is that blacks have helped create this modern democratic party abnd its platform.

You instead look from the inside out and pretend blacks never had any power inside the party and its the WHITE people who have been able to manipulate the poor black people to the tune of 90%.

That is a blatent racist sentiment.

It yet one more reason your kids get to hear racist crap flowing from your mouth right at home.

Black people are every bit as smart and savy as you ( I think more so) and vote for what they believe in.

They choose not to vote for republcians for VERY GOOD reasons.

For one people like you say the crap you do about them.

Another is the republican party has systematicallhy worked for decades to keep black people from voting.

You can pretend the court documented evidence is not there ( and you people deny it every time I present the cold hard facts) but it is there and blacks are not so stupid as to follow your inability to incorporate cold hard facts into your emotional attachment to the republica n party.

There you go again. Making racist assumptions. Where did I say it was a "white demcoratic party" that took the lead?

You calimed I said that...so maybe you think it?

And as I asked you yestrerday.....and I will say it agian...

Seeing as 90% of Blacks vote democratic and only 55% of whites vote republican....and you claim that blacks vote democratic for "very good reasons"....

Then you are saying that Blacks are more intelliegnt than whites.

So you most certainly see a differential between the two races....making YOU a racist.

So now we are done. I do not debate with racists.

Cya.

Every time a black person tries to point out racism in the republican party you call them names.

You think that means there is no racism in the republican party and then wonder why blacks dont vote republican.

Every time you people CLAIM the democratic party fools blacks ointo voting for it you make a racist statement.

To believe that statement can have any basis in fact is to believe that blacks are easily fooled.

African Americans and the Democratic Party

WE WON!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]YouTube - World Reacts to Obama Victory[/ame]

YOU LOST!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

Get over it.......

827.gif

The sad part is all those people who thought they won, lost.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....how cryptic.

handjob.gif

Note they run away and quit spewing the hate that blacks are just too gullible to see past proaganda?

They are the gullible and they are the ones who cant see past propaganda.

They lap up the corporate programing designed to get them to vote for the uber wealthys interests instead of their own because they think they will be uber wealthy some day.

By the time they are too old and realise they will never be allowed into the 1% club under the policies they have backed they then just scream idiot lines like "keep your government hands off my medicare" in a haze of twisted poltical propaganda spewed by fox.

Every time you people CLAIM the democratic party fools blacks ointo voting for it you make a racist statement.

To believe that statement can have any basis in fact is to believe that blacks are easily fooled.

First off, "fools" is the word that only people such as yourself who are racist would use in this context in an effort to distort the truth. We have come to expect it from you. Honesty is not one of your qualities.

The context of this discussion has nothing to do with fooling anyone. The Democratic Party has been marketing themselves as the party for the little guy for years while also claiming that the Republican Party only cares about the rich. Both of those statements are patently false.

This marketing plan of the DNC is no more fooling anyone than Chevy's "Heartbeat of America" marketing plan or Coke's "The Real Thing". The DNC has done a fabulous job of marketing themselves to minorities and they have had the help of the Republican Party to assist them because the Republicans target other groups.

Minorities are not "fooled" into voting Democratic. The Republicans simply have not given them a reason to even bother looking at the alternative. That does not mean Republicans are racist. It means that the Republicans focus is on other voting blocks. It is no more incorrect to say that Republicans are racist than it is to say that Democrats hate God because they don't clamor after the votes of the "Religious Right"

Immie

Go ask the next five black adults you meet if they think the republican party is racist.

That will give you your answer

Go ask the next five black adults you meet if they think the republican party is racist.

That would prove nothing as most black people believe all white people are racists. Including you... well, in the case of you, they would be correct.

Immie

I dunno why this thread is still going, the moral of the story is Truth thinks anyone who would dare vote differently than she does is a pig racist.

That's all.

That would prove nothing as most black people believe all white people are racists. Including you... well, in the case of you, they would be correct.

Immie

And there you have your answer.

You hate blacks and think they hate you

Forum List

Back