African Americans and the Democratic Party

African Americans and the Democratic Party go together like peas and carrots. Satan could be running for any office, and if he was a Democrat, he'd have the black vote and be endorsed by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Every black church in America would be talking about what a fine guy he was and those that disagreed would be labeled racists.

I agree, but can you really think that Republicans are any different?

Run Satan as a Republican and as long as he promises to end social programs such as Health Care Reform and continue with the policy of continuing Bush's tax cuts for the prosperous, they will vote for him as well.

Immie

I am sorry Immie, but that doesn't hold water imho. we are speaking of an ethnicity, not a party affiliation first.

There is no 'block" I can think of that votes republican with the same huge plurality that African Americans do.The closest I can think of the religious right, not Italians not Irish or Hispanics or Caucasians over all....they will flip flop.

as far as why, well, lets just say the reps have been warned off, vouchers for instance are a republican issue, yet as blacks slowwwwwly begin to realize that it is in their best interests I will bet you, down the road the media when the battle is seen to turning against the dems, they will make it appear as of the dems were for it all along, thats just one example in a long line of examples.

Why would more blacks vote for repubs? They only mock the need for affirmative action calls it racism, wonders why calling blacks monkeys is racist then call them dumb / ignorant / taking advantage of welfare when they make thier political decisions.

African Americans and the Democratic Party go together like peas and carrots. Satan could be running for any office, and if he was a Democrat, he'd have the black vote and be endorsed by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Every black church in America would be talking about what a fine guy he was and those that disagreed would be labeled racists.

Yeah it's a sad game.

Inner city african americans who live at the bottom of the economic chain have been convinced by democrats that welfare and food stamps are good things. When in fact the worst thing you can do for someone at the bottom of the economic chain is to kill their drive and pursuit of getting out of that by giving them handouts.

Hypothetically when given the choice between getting $1000 in handouts or pushing yourself to maybe get $1500 on a paycheck, lots of people would choose the $1000 no matter their race.

Fact is both parties will grow the welfare budget about the same every, just the democrats use this in their rhetoric to gain inner city votes, and republicans use being against it in their rhetoric to gain the votes of others.

Welfare, the Drug War, the Department of Education, all things that need to be ended to bring equality to america.

Excuse me, more whites collect welfare and food stamps than blacks.
Welfar did not put black at the bottom of the economic chain, it is discrimination.
Hand out? Blacks gave 200 years of free labor, any hand out they get is pay back for what their ancestors were cheated out of. Black slaves had nothing to pass down to their families,etc. Whites did and on the backs of black slave labor which they benefited from and still is. We can never compensate blacks.
Democrat, Clinton, reformed welfare so what is the other exucse for blacks favoring democrats.
What grew the welfare system is GOP sending jobs overseas and putting millions out of work forcing them on welfare.
What will bring equality to america is when those who are created equal is treated equal. Until then, we wil always have the poor and disadvantaged. Black are disadvantaged from childhood by the white system of things.
I can see you are one of the "good ol boys."

Huh. Here go's the "black were slaves" argument again. Tell you what, When a Man can spend two hours at the food stamp office and get any ware between $400.00 and $1,000 for there food or go and bust there ass for 8 to ten hours What do you think they will choose ? And Clinton reformed nothing. He was sent reforms and he signed them so he could get reelected so you can stow that shit as well. Obama has used slave labor to, and plans to do it again, And just one of his pet projects got 35,000 Chinese folks jobs while his citizens (black and white) hit the food stamp line. One last thing there, I am 1/3 Chickasaw. Big deal. It dont get me beers at the bar, and it does not do a damn thing for me. Sure, I could milk it for all the benefits, but that aint me. the attitude in your post is what keeps the minority down. It makes willing political pawns and reliable voters. It also removes there balls and builds an emasculated class of victims ready made for election time. Republicans do it in there own way, but no ware near as bad as most dems.

After 2008, I thin the rest of America might be gun shy, this woman doesn't stand a chance, no matter how much bull shit he spews.

Like what?

Cynthia McKinney (G) Says 5000 Executed In New Orleans

Cynthia McKinney (Former Democrat now Green Party) says 5000 civilians were executed after Katrina. She says she got this information from a woman who says her son was tasked with processing all 5000 bodies. Apparently the cause of death was a single gunshot to the back of the head.Bush’s Truth Squads are going to be all over this… no wait… they’re Barack’s Truth Squads… well I guess they are all out to lunch so I guess nothings going to happen. Let’s get Cynthia some more airtime shall we?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vVIhyWsa10]YouTube - Cynthia Mckinney Reveals 5,000 Executed Post Katrina[/ame]

Come on PF, you are an intelligent guy.

After 2008, I thin the rest of America might be gun shy, this woman doesn't stand a chance, no matter how much bull shit he spews.

Like what?

Cynthia McKinney (Former Democrat now Green Party) says 5000 civilians were executed after Katrina. She says she got this information from a woman who says her son was tasked with processing all 5000 bodies. Apparently the cause of death was a single gunshot to the back of the head.Bush’s Truth Squads are going to be all over this… no wait… they’re Barack’s Truth Squads… well I guess they are all out to lunch so I guess nothings going to happen. Let’s get Cynthia some more airtime shall we?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vVIhyWsa10]YouTube - Cynthia Mckinney Reveals 5,000 Executed Post Katrina[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvNA2wWj0f0]YouTube - Rosa Clemente - on McKinney's statements on the possibility of 5000 murders post Katrina in New Orleans[/ame]

Like what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvNA2wWj0f0]YouTube - Rosa Clemente - on McKinney's statements on the possibility of 5000 murders post Katrina in New Orleans[/ame]

Video dont work. You support the idea that 5,000 people were executed in NOLA do you ?

YouTube - Cynthia Mckinney Reveals 5,000 Executed Post Katrina

Video dont work. You support the idea that 5,000 people were executed in NOLA do you ?

It was something that was brought up by someone making that claim.

You remember Fox showing this one, don't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGsNoXvcDPs&feature=related]YouTube - Bring the Troops Home Now - Cynthia McKinney[/ame]

WE WON!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]YouTube - World Reacts to Obama Victory[/ame]

YOU LOST!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

Get over it.......

827.gif

I agree, but can you really think that Republicans are any different?

Run Satan as a Republican and as long as he promises to end social programs such as Health Care Reform and continue with the policy of continuing Bush's tax cuts for the prosperous, they will vote for him as well.

Immie

I am sorry Immie, but that doesn't hold water imho. we are speaking of an ethnicity, not a party affiliation first.

There is no 'block" I can think of that votes republican with the same huge plurality that African Americans do.The closest I can think of the religious right, not Italians not Irish or Hispanics or Caucasians over all....they will flip flop.

as far as why, well, lets just say the reps have been warned off, vouchers for instance are a republican issue, yet as blacks slowwwwwly begin to realize that it is in their best interests I will bet you, down the road the media when the battle is seen to turning against the dems, they will make it appear as of the dems were for it all along, thats just one example in a long line of examples.

Sorry about what? Nothing to be sorry about.

My example is not quite as good as BBD's but it still holds water. Reps are no different than Dems and I was thinking more of the Religious Right when I wrote my reply.

Immie

WE WON!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]YouTube - World Reacts to Obama Victory[/ame]

YOU LOST!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

Get over it.......

827.gif

The sad part is all those people who thought they won, lost.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eQN_3rn9CY]YouTube - Obama Administration: Bushism without Bush[/ame]

here is an example of the scorn heard in republican houses.

Blacks are fooled into voting the way they vote.

It tells your kids that black people are more suceptable to being fooled.

Think about what you say in front of your kids.

How dare you make such a statement without having actually head it. You are an example of one that cries racism when you have no idea if it really occurred.

Funny thing...I never even heard that blacks are easily fooled...and most certainly never thought it...

But for some reason, you have that in YOUR head....yopu may not think they are easily fooled....I am sure you dont...but why would you have that in your head? I mean, as I said, I never even thought that way.

It has been said in this thread repetedly you silly git

Last edited:

Your gene pool could use a little chlorine

Forum List

Back