African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: If you only watch fake news, you miss a lot, plus you get lied to. I suggest clicking the link and listening to MLK's niece:

African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'
VIDEO: African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'

President Trump met with 20 African American faith leaders on Monday as he was coming under fire for his criticism of Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., Baltimore and Al Sharpton.
Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther King, Jr., who was among the faith leaders from the African American community that met with the president at the White House, called the meeting sincere and productive.
"The president spent a long time with us and the meeting was not a photo-op," King told "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning. "He's not a racist. Absolutely is not, and the programs he has moved forward, the higher job market is helping African Americans, the criminal justice reform is helping African Americans."

Who's African American? After 300+ years, they're black Americans.

They didn't come over from Africa last generation.

I know some African Americans, they're white and speak what used to be Dutch.

ME: If you only watch fake news, you miss a lot, plus you get lied to. I suggest clicking the link and listening to MLK's niece:

VIDEO: African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'

President Trump met with 20 African American faith leaders on Monday as he was coming under fire for his criticism of Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., Baltimore and Al Sharpton.
Dr. Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther King, Jr., who was among the faith leaders from the African American community that met with the president at the White House, called the meeting sincere and productive.
"The president spent a long time with us and the meeting was not a photo-op," King told "Fox & Friends" Tuesday morning. "He's not a racist. Absolutely is not, and the programs he has moved forward, the higher job market is helping African Americans, the criminal justice reform is helping African Americans."

Why don't they faith heal themselves,
King has been married and divorced three times. Her first marriage was to Eddie Clifford Beal, her second to Jerry Ellis, and her third to Israel Tookes. She has six children.[11]

Yet she is anti SSM.

Who cares what those nutcases think.

You know you have a lot of nerve to think because blacks faith healer call him not racist, you think we are going to change our mine, because they are black?

No it doesn't work that way.

I already cited this information in another post. The retort, was that his niece was a sellout and has no credibility. I also saw her statement on Fox, and felt she was very sincere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned

I agree, but that is another subject.

I already cited this information in another post

God bless you.

I also saw her statement on Fox, and felt she was very sincere

Me too. Why should she not be after all?

God bless you.

You know you have a lot of nerve to think because blacks faith healer call him not racist, you think we are going to change our mine, because they are black?

• Banned
You know you have a lot of nerve.........

Fuck you you piece of shit bitch. I am sick of your garbage. You're nothing but an ignorant skank. If you have a problem with Mrs King and all the other people that side with her then tell them, not me, you fucking dirtbag.

Last edited:

God bless you.

Both parties have followers that are racist. That’s never going to change. Trump doesn’t share your opinions, thankfully.

You know you have a lot of nerve.........

Fuck you you piece of shit bitch. I am sick of your garbage. You're nothing but an ignorant skank. If you have a problem with Mrs King and all the other people that sife with her then tell them, not me, you fucking dirtbag.

No that is how much a racist you are, because you think blacks speak they are speaking the truth??

If you think we believe a black because he is black you are also a racist and take us fools.

Both parties have followers that are racist........

Don't do that dude. We don't need any moral equivocations.
Leftist racists permeate the Democrat Party.
But white supremacists? There are not enough of them to fill my bathtub. The whole white supremacist song and dance is just the next Russia fantasy - it does not exist.

God bless you.

Both parties have followers that are racist. That’s never going to change. Trump doesn’t share your opinions, thankfully.

He doesn't share none of my opinions, he is a sleaze bag arrogant pathological sociopath liar.

God bless you.

He doesn't share none of my opinions, he is a sleaze bag arrogant pathological sociopath liar.
Because he doesn't share any of your opinions, amirite? :2up:

Last edited:

God bless you.

you think we are going to change our mine, because they are black?
I doubt you can change your mind.

It's encased in concrete, and highly unlikely even a jackhammer could break thru

God bless you.

you think we are going to change our mine, because they are black?
I doubt you can change your mind.

It's encased in concrete, and highly unlikely even a jackhammer could break thru

Not about faith healers or many Evangelicals even the white ones.

Opposition to same-sex marriage[edit]
King has spoken out against same-sex marriage. In 2010 she equated same-sex marriage to genocide at a rally in Atlanta, saying, "We don't want genocide. We don't want to destroy the sacred institution of marriage."[26] In a 2015 essay, she wrote that "life is a human and civil right, so is procreative marriage. . . . We must now go back to the beginning, starting with Genesis, and teach about God's plan for marriage."[33]

Personal life[edit]
King has been married and divorced three times. Her first marriage was to Eddie Clifford Beal, her second to Jerry Ellis, and her third to Israel Tookes. She has six children.[11]
---------------------------------------------------------

Lets just have man and woman marriages and get divorced over and over again. JC , you have got to be kidding me! Well she would get a long fine with tramp.

Donald Trumps black ex-girlfriend has little good to say about him..except that he has no trace of racism in his makeup.
Still a good president though.

It is amazing what media propaganda can do. The Soviets spent billions on propaganda for a reason...it works!

Both parties have followers that are racist........

Don't do that dude. We don't need any moral equivocations.
Leftist racists permeate the Democrat Party.
But white supremacists? There are not enough of them to fill my bathtub. The whole white supremacist song and dance is just the next Russia fantasy - it does not exist.

I’m trying to be civil, but she’s never gonna get it. I have conservative values. Our party is not racist, but we get uneducated people like her spouting off racist crap. They are straight up garbage. It’s not ok. I view people as equals, as does our president. Unfortunately, this is what people are going to target in the media. The minority of fringe lunatics, that don’t represent the Republican Party. I’m with you.

Why don't they faith heal themselves,

Yet she is anti SSM.

Who cares what those nutcases think.

Stop being racist.

As I said before, maybe he isn't a racist but he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.

Forum List

Back