Africa is a s-hole country, because they can't get clean water but neither can we

Spoken like a true dumb ass.
C'mon Africa is the only undevelopped continent left. It's a mess, and blacks fucked it up. Time to put someone else in charge.

Actually whites fucked it up but you are dumb so this is expected.
Whites built up your countries and when you took them over, you fucked them all up like they are today. You certainly can't think that they are better now that the white man has left.

No, those countries had been successful nations for centuries until whites decided to come in and parcel out the land by creating boundaries that did not exist and by dividing the people to maintain power. They fucked up the entire continent son. But like I say, you are dumb, you haven't studied this in detail, and you spent too much time at stormfront.
Then why don’t they all go back to living in mud huts if it was so great before, you fat lazy sack of floppy brown skin.

th

No doubt about it. It is very wise to check our water because there are a whole lot of places where water quality is not as good as people think.

Yep, I was looking at "best cities for drinking water" on the Google just a bit ago. Most of these studies don't even look at analyses - they go by a taste test (highly inaccurate and subjective).

One of them showed my city of Boise at #18 best in the country.

BS: It's well water and it sucks. I have a whole house softener and reverse osmosis system for my drinking water.

no less than 5 times

No fewer than five times ...

Fewer is less.

Fewer Is used for objects that can be quantified. Less is used for items that can’t be.

Less water- no specific quantity

Fewer bottles of water - objects that can be counted.

It’s basic grammar.

Let me know about proper grammar when it matters. No less than 5 times Obama asked for infrastructure funding from congress. Quantified or not, it happened and republicans killed it. Now things have gotten worse and increasing number of people can't get clean water. Fewer people, less people, a reduced number of people, < than before, all of that, have clean water now. So shove that grammar Nazi garbage up your ass.

Last edited:
Let me know about proper grammar when it matters.

You're posting to an online forum ... the only weapons at your disposal are wit and literacy. Why would you show up unarmed?

Forum List

Back