Africa from the perspctive of Africans, not whites

You are saying that your way is the way Africans in general think. And it's not.
Being black doesn't make you an expert on how Africans think

I'm more of an expert than you and most all of these whites here. I guarantee that.

Are you more of an expert than me?

I worked with several African governments in my years of work. I have worked with African universities and student groups. The organization I helped build with my friend had African chapters in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Swaziland, now eSwatini. We worked with the late Rev. Sullivan and followed his principles for Africa as well. We were invited to the bi annual African-African American Summits. I don't know what you have done, but I do know that what you've produced as conclusions about Africa are sorely lacking. I am not saying the things you say don't happen, what I am saying is what you said is not the overall cause for the conditions in Africa today.

No, you don't know what I've done and I'm not about to tell. Arguments are arguments and it really doesn't matter to me if you've been to Africa or not.

No, my arguments are not severely lacking. You don't know a lot of stuff, because, as I've said, you're very aggressive and and you don't wait for the whole argument. You just attack.

No, I wouldn't expect what I said, or even what you've said, to be the "overall cause for the conditions in Africa today", these are very complex and can't be dealt with in one or two posts.

I introduce one factor, then we can discuss it, move on to other factors and see where it gets us, or we can bitch and argue all the time and learn nothing, explain nothing, and get nowhere.

But it's your choice.

Of course you won't tell. You asked the question about if I am more of an expert on Africa than you. Before the Berlin Conference Africa as a continent was wealthy, self sufficient and self governing. Now it's claimed to be a quagmire by whites primarily but whites are not responsible.

Last edited:
And blacks are keeping it that way.

No, whites are still stealing Africa blind.
how so?

West Stealing Africa's Resources

The West is stealing them, or the Africans in charge are selling them and pocketing all the resources?

The largest mining company in Africa is called Anglo American. It's based in Jo'burg and London (UK)

Sir John Parker is the Chairman of the Board, he's from Northern Ireland.

Mark Cutifani is CEO, he's from Australia.

The company was founded by Ernest Oppenheimer, a German.

Number 2 is Rio Tinto. Australian/British company. 44.65% is owned by the Chinese govt.

Number 3 is Vale, Brazilian

Number 4 BHP Billiton, Australian.

Number 5 Barrick Gold, Australian.

These are the top 10 Mining Companies to Work For in Africa

We could go on. Top ten, not one of them is an African company. Why not? Africans gained control of their countries a long while ago and are still relying on American, Australian, British, Brazilian, Canadian companies to do the mining.

It's not stealing on the part of the companies. If there's any theft, it'd be on the part of the politicians selling their countries to fund their own lavish lifestyles.

The west is stealing.

The woman in the video is from Africa. I think she can say that the west is robbing them, .Most African countries gained independence 50 years ago or less. Of course you don't want to accept that whites are still robbing Africa.

How Western Countries Steal From Africa by Patenting Her Natural Resources

Europe and America has always stolen from Africa using deception or force. In the 90s, Africa was pressed hard by the West to adopt a legislation recognizing foreign patents. This meant no country can steal another country’s knowledge and natural resources.

This law prevents Africa countries from using the discoveries and knowledge of great inventors and innovators, and the natural resources from western countries without paying a huge price, but allows western countries to use Africa’s traditional knowledge passed down from generation to generation and natural resources without the consent of the country of origin and without paying for the knowledge or resources.

How Western Countries Steal From Africa by Patenting Her Natural Resources

Do you know how to read a source?

The first thing is to ask the wh- questions.

Who, what, when, where, why, how etc.

Who? Mallence Bart-Williams. Sierra Leonean-German.

Yeah, she's half and half.

What? She's a business woman, she does film, fashion, writing etc.

Why? I don't know. Does she had a chip on her shoulder? Is she looking at things the right way? Just because she's half African doesn't mean her view is the right view. People who experience something have different view points to others who experience the same thing. Can they all be right?

I was looking her up to see what I could find.

http://rainbowmarketinginternational.com/?p=4061

Here's a video too, I haven't seen the video. It's the COMMENT below that I'm more interested in.

"
The leaders in africa do not care about it’s people at all, I’m from Ghana and I don’t live there but I hear from my relatives all the time that the electricity has gone out sometimes for the whole day because Ghana is busy supplying electricity to other countries in Africa just to look good, they are not trying to help they just want to look good. African leaders always want a pat on the back but whilst their being pat on the back your people are being left in the back struggling and your busy trying to look good for other nations.

When refined speech with education combined with class patriotism speaks this is what is produced.

Core truth, But just like those who stand up to the slave trade. Hope will create the system that will end these arrested development.

Brilliant piece of work, nevertheless, I feel she is addressing the wrong audiences and the wrong theme; the presentation would benefit African Leaders including Ernest Koroma especially

What most Sierra Leoneans or most Africans don’t realized is that leaders of all nations do not create businesses, it is us (the people or in this case sierra leonean citizens) that creates them. I am sure most of the people in that audience are business owners and she wants them to fund or partner with her organization. African leaders listen to those that bribes them rather than the ones that advocate education, change for a better cause or construct influential statements."

A different viewpoint. There are lots of them. You can't come on here with your sources and say "this source is the be all and end all of sources because she's from Africa" (when she may have been born in Germany) and then reject other sources that will contradict what she says.

Being black doesn't make you an expert on how Africans think

I'm more of an expert than you and most all of these whites here. I guarantee that.

I worked with several African governments in my years of work. I have worked with African universities and student groups. The organization I helped build with my friend had African chapters in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Swaziland, now eSwatini. We worked with the late Rev. Sullivan and followed his principles for Africa as well. We were invited to the bi annual African-African American Summits. I don't know what you have done, but I do know that what you've produced as conclusions about Africa are sorely lacking. I am not saying the things you say don't happen, what I am saying is what you said is not the overall cause for the conditions in Africa today.

No, you don't know what I've done and I'm not about to tell. Arguments are arguments and it really doesn't matter to me if you've been to Africa or not.

No, my arguments are not severely lacking. You don't know a lot of stuff, because, as I've said, you're very aggressive and and you don't wait for the whole argument. You just attack.

No, I wouldn't expect what I said, or even what you've said, to be the "overall cause for the conditions in Africa today", these are very complex and can't be dealt with in one or two posts.

I introduce one factor, then we can discuss it, move on to other factors and see where it gets us, or we can bitch and argue all the time and learn nothing, explain nothing, and get nowhere.

But it's your choice.

Of course you won't tell. You asked the question about if I am more of an expert on Africa than you. Before the Berlin Conference Africa as a continent was wealthy, self sufficient and self governing. Now it's claimed to be a quagmire by whites primarily but whites are not responsible.

Do you know why I won't tell? No, you don't. But I'm willing to tell now.

I don't give much personal information on a forum like this because there are lots of people who will take this information and bang you with it.

Like I said, your experience in Africa doesn't mean anything to me. You don't have to have gone to Africa to get an idea of what things are like there. It could help, but it's not essential to a good argument.

I asked you because you were making bragging comments.

Now, I will tell you that I have a lot more experience of Africa than you if you've only been to Zimbabwe. You'll have to live with that.

You have a tendency of complaining about whites, but you don't know what I am, so you can't complain. For all you know I'm a black Africa.

Let me get this right, the Western World helps extract the resources of the Earth that happens to be in a location know as Africa. The savages there are upset about that. Meanwhile, resources are extracted from my home state and I get nothing, plus I have to pay taxes to pay for savages in Africa who do nothing but rape and kill.

Let me get this right, the Western World helps extract the resources of the Earth that happens to be in a location know as Africa. The savages there are upset about that. Meanwhile, resources are extracted from my home state and I get nothing, plus I have to pay taxes to pay for savages in Africa who do nothing but rape and kill.

And why are they savages, exactly?

But it's your choice.

I don't give much personal information on a forum like this because there are lots of people who will take this information and bang you with it.

Like I said, your experience in Africa doesn't mean anything to me. You don't have to have gone to Africa to get an idea of what things are like there. It could help, but it's not essential to a good argument.

Now, I will tell you that I have a lot more experience of Africa than you if you've only been to Zimbabwe. You'll have to live with that.

You have a tendency of complaining about whites, but you don't know what I am, so you can't complain. For all you know I'm a black Africa.

You keep talking about me not knowing what you are when you are making a white mans argument. At this point I don't really care what you are and what experience you claim to have. All I know is that what you have presented me is lacking regardless of what you think. You see you're fixated in blaming African leadership/people but to me the main problem is not that.

21st Century Colonialism: The New Scramble for Africa 3.0

But here's some Africa from the point of view of an African, from Togo.

Emmanuel Adebayor discusses and criticizes His Family Problems On Facebook - SIRKENAYO™

"I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage."

"Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has taken to Facebook to denounce claims that he kicked out his mum out of his house and that he has denied his family financial support. The 31 year old striker openly criticised his Family on Facebook on Tuesday evening."

"At the age of 17, with my first wages as a footballer, I built a house for my family and made sure they are safe. As you all know, I have received the trophy of African Player of the Year in 2008. I also brought my mother on stage with me to thank her for everything. In that same year, I brought her to London for various medical check ups. When my daughter was born, we contacted my mum to inform her but she immediately hung up the phone and didn’t wanna know hear about it. "

"A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing. She also kicked Daniel out of that house. Note that the house had about 15 rooms. When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she is driving or anything she is selling today?"

"My brother Kola Adebayor, has now been in Germany for 25 years. He travelled back home about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the cost of his children’s education. When I was in Monaco, he came to me and asked for money to start a business. Only God knows how much I gave him. Where is that business today?
When our brother Peter passed away, I sent Kola a great amount of money so he could fly back home. He never showed up at the burial. And today that same brother (Kola) is telling people that I am involved in Peter’s death. How? He is the same brother who went and told inaccurate stories about our family to “The Sun” in other to take some money. They also sent a letter to my Club when I was in Madrid so I could get fired."

"I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage."

This is what happens in parts of Africa. People expect to be taken care of, expect not to have to work if a family member gets rich, expect hand outs if their party "wins" an election.

I've seen such an attitude at first hand too on various occasions.

I met a guy in a hostel in Stockholm. He was Nigerian. He didn't have a place to live. Someone helped him to find a place to live. He asked "do I have to share with another person?" They said yes, he turned it down.

Now, the hostel was like $30 a night, the cheapest place in the city, he hadn't worked for 6 months and wouldn't go back to Nigeria either. He'd refuse jobs, but take other people's charity, and take it as a given.

Then I told him some countries require you to have a visa to work, you lose the visa, they kick you out of the country.

He said this was against HUMAN RIGHTS.....

I could go on.

LOL! White American families do the same thing. But when we speak of white America we do not make the same assertion. But as we see you at provided a white as judgment of Africa when there are so many different cultures and traditions there. And even at that I've been to Africa ad know far too many Africans to say what you posted is how things are.

It's funny because you demand that I give you the "black African view" and then when I do this, you then say "White American families do the same thing."

So what's the point of this then? You demand we look at one thing but you'll attack me saying "we do not make the same assertion".

You're playing silly fucking games and I'm not going to hang around talking to you if you keep this shit up.

Apparently I've provided a white view of things by presenting a black African's view of things.

Fuck off.

You presented a view that does not represent the black African view. I've met NO African with that mentality. So maybe it's you who needs to fuck off.
LOL as if you have really met that many Africans

I've been to Zimbabwe ho.
ho? aint it ironic that you think it is okay to call others nasty names yet you don't like being called names? So, you have been to Africa, you know all there is to know about everything, according to your posts. You know all about blacks and all about whites. You need help.

But it's your choice.

You keep talking about me not knowing what you are when you are making a white mans argument. At this point I don't really care what you are and what experience you claim to have. All I know is that what you have presented me is lacking regardless of what you think. You see you're fixated in blaming African leadership/people but to me the main problem is not that.

21st Century Colonialism: The New Scramble for Africa 3.0

So basically you don't care. You make your argument, you're not going to listen to anyone else. Everyone who has an argument you don't agree with is making a "white man's argument" and that's it.

That's the same bullshit as those who come on here and shout "fake news" at everything they don't agree with, same tactic, different words.

Sorry, but unless you actually want to debate like an adult, I'm not going to bother.

How the White Man Divided and Conquered Africa

OK. we have heard enough of the white opinion on Africans and African Americans. So now we shall look at he truth. All trolling will be reported.

SCANDAL: According To A German Newspaper, Africa Pays 400 Billion Euros Per Year to France!!

Africa doesn't have 400 billion Euros to pay THIS year to France, let alone EVERY year. :lmao:

OK. we have heard enough of the white opinion on Africans and African Americans. So now we shall look at he truth. All trolling will be reported.

SCANDAL: According To A German Newspaper, Africa Pays 400 Billion Euros Per Year to France!!

Africa doesn't have 400 billion Euros to pay THIS year to France, let alone EVERY year. :lmao:

They don't need real money to make imaginary payments.

How to Rob Africa | People & Power

Sub-Saharan Africa (1955), or sSA for short, means Africa south of the Sahara. In practice it means all of Africa except for the countries in the very north – Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco and Western Sahara. It is a way to say “Black Africa” and talk about black Africans without sounding racist.

The term is beloved by the United Nations, the IMF, the World Bank, The Economist, CNN, American think tanks, anthropologists and others. It goes back to the 1950s but did not drive out “Black Africa” and “tropical Africa” and come into its own till the 1980s.

From what I have read sub-Saharan Africa is:

• A place of Aids – above all else.
  • A place of dying mothers, economic outlooks and weak governments.
  • A place of poverty – with most of the world’s reserves of gold, platinum, chromium and cobalt.
  • A place of hunger – that grows flowers for India, wheat for South Korea, bad-tasting tea for Lipton and biofuels for machines in China.
  • A place in constant need of foreign aid, American strategies, population control, sad comparisons with other parts of the world and endless statistics.
  • A place where outsiders think they know best.

Here is a United Nations picture of sub-Saharan Africa:

Like the word itself, it places a white person at the centre.

The term “sub-Saharan Africa” is Eurocentric and racist:

• “Sub” means below the Sahara. But “below” from whose point of view? Like “Middle East” and “Far East” the word is Eurocentric.
  • “Sub” brings to mind “lesser than” – subhuman, subpar, substandard, etc. Maybe it is just my imagination, but given how heavily the word is used with the Broken Africa stereotype, probably not. Words catch on for a reason.
  • Mauritania: If it was truly about the Sahara and not race, Mauritania would never be counted as sub-Saharan: Its capital, like most of the country, is hardly south of the Sahara. A geographic Freudian slip.
  • It divides Africa according to white ideas of race – making North Africans white enough to count their achievements among the glories of white history but not white enough to, you know, respect the sovereignty of their nations.
  • It sees all black Africans as being somehow alike, even though:
    • They speak a thousand different languages belonging to six different language families.
    • They follow different religions – Islam, Christianity and countless smaller ones.
    • They have more genetic diversity than an African offshoot known as “the rest of the world”.
  • The soft bigotry of the Saharan Barrier Thesis – the idea that, until white people came to save the day in the 1400s, the Sahara had cut off black people from the rest of the world, thus accounting for their sad-but-true “inferiority”. People believe this even though before the 1400s:
    • Islam was found on both sides of the Sahara.
    • Christianity was found on both sides.
    • Female genital mutilation was found on both sides.
    • Arabic and Afro-Asiatic languages were found on both sides.
    • Type O blood was found equally on both sides.
    • Trade and the Nile flowed right through the Sahara.

Female genital mutilation does not fit into the “sub-Saharan Africa” box.

The dismantlement of African Land and Nations
and the artificial construction of the 1872 Colonial Africa c. -1960 c.

In 1884 at the request of Portugal, German Chancellor Otto von Bismark called together the major western powers of the world to negotiate questions and end confusion over the control of Africa. Bismark appreciated the opportunity to expand Germany's sphere of influence over Africa and desired to force Germany's rivals to struggle with one another for territory.

The Berlin Conference was Africa's undoing in more ways than one. The colonial powers superimposed their domains on the African Continent. By the time Africa regained its independence after the late 1950s, the realm had acquired a legacy of political fragmentation that could neither be eliminated nor made to operate satisfactorily. The African politico-geographical map is thus a permanent liability that resulted from the three months of ignorant, greedy acquisitiveness during a period when Europe's search for minerals and markets had become insatiable.

At the time of the conference, 80% of Africa remained under Native Traditional and local control.

Fourteen countries were represented by a plethora of ambassadors when the conference opened in Berlin on November 15, 1884 by the imperial chancellor and architect of the German Empire, Otto von Bismarck to settle the political partitioning of Africa. Bismarck wanted not only to expand German spheres of influence in Africa but also to play off Germany's colonial rivals against one another to the Germans' advantage. The countries represented at the time included Austria-Hungary, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden-Norway (unified from 1814-1905), Turkey, and the United States of America. Of these fourteen nations, France, Germany, Great Britain, and Portugal were the major players in the conference, controlling most of colonial Africa at the time.

The initial task of the conference was to agree that the Congo River and Niger River mouths and basins would be considered neutral and open to trade. Despite its neutrality, part of the Kongo Basin became a personal Kingdom (private property) for Belgium's King Leopold II and under his rule, over half of the region's population died.

At the time of the conference, only the coastal areas of Africa were colonized by the European powers. At the Berlin Conference the European colonial powers scrambled to gain control over the Interior of the Continent. The conference lasted until February 26, 1885 - a three month period where colonial powers haggled over geometric boundaries in the interior of the continent, disregarding the cultural and linguistic boundaries already established by the Native Indigenous African population. What ultimately resulted was a hodgepodge of geometric boundaries that divided Africa into fifty irregular countries. This new map of the continent was superimposed over the one thousand Indigenous cultures and regions of Africa. The new countries lacked rhyme or reason and divided coherent groups of people and merged together disparate groups who really did not get along.

Following the conference, the give and take continued. By 1914, the conference participants had fully divided Africa among themselves into fifty unnatural and artificial States.

Done at Berlin, the 26th day of February, 1885:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015

Forum List

Back