Africa from the perspctive of Africans, not whites

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
OK. we have heard enough of the white opinion on Africans and African Americans. So now we shall look at he truth. All trolling will be reported.

SCANDAL: According To A German Newspaper, Africa Pays 400 Billion Euros Per Year to France!!

Last edited:
'Europe sucked wealth from Africa, in debt to continent'

14 African Nations Being Forced By France to Pay Taxes for the ‘Benefits’ of Colonialism

14 African Nations Being Forced By France to Pay Taxes for the ‘Benefits’ of Colonialism

Well there's a lot of things you can say about Africa.

Is manufacturing taking off in Africa?

"Africa commands a meagre 1.5% share of the world's total manufacturing output"

"That compares with a 21.7% share for the Asia Pacific region, 17.2% for East Asia and North America's 22.4% share."

That's despite the fact that they have 1.2 billion people, or about 1/6th of the world population, yet can't produce much. Why not?

North America has half that population and 15 times the manufacturing productivity.

Top South Africa Imports

South Africa imports $4 billion a year's worth of electronics. China has developed quickly, while Africa hasn't. What's the difference?

Dictatorships abound in Africa as China is. Corruption is high in Africa as it is in China. So what is the difference?

Having been to both places it's attitude.

In Africa you see people not really trying to make money. They're sort of expecting it to appear.

I met a German guy in Lesotho, he'd been invited by the ambassador to Lesotho in Germany to go and set up water project.
He arrived and couldn't get the project off the ground. When I met him he said "I'm off to visit this govt official to try and get permission" for something or other.
He didn't get it. He was like "sod this", got on his pushbike with the intention of biking up to Botswana.

Lesotho's corruption didn't allow it to do business that it needed. The Chinese were building a new govt building with Chinese workers, not Africa.

"That compares with a 21.7% share for the Asia Pacific region, 17.2% for East Asia and North America's 22.4% share."

That's despite the fact that they have 1.2 billion people, or about 1/6th of the world population, yet can't produce much. Why not?

North America has half that population and 15 times the manufacturing productivity.

Top South Africa Imports

South Africa imports $4 billion a year's worth of electronics. China has developed quickly, while Africa hasn't. What's the difference?

Dictatorships abound in Africa as China is. Corruption is high in Africa as it is in China. So what is the difference?

In Africa you see people not really trying to make money. They're sort of expecting it to appear.

I met a German guy in Lesotho, he'd been invited by the ambassador to Lesotho in Germany to go and set up water project.
He arrived and couldn't get the project off the ground. When I met him he said "I'm off to visit this govt official to try and get permission" for something or other.
He didn't get it. He was like "sod this", got on his pushbike with the intention of biking up to Botswana.

Lesotho's corruption didn't allow it to do business that it needed. The Chinese were building a new govt building with Chinese workers, not Africa.

You can say a lot about anything but that doesn't mean it's true. China is one nation, not 55 separate nations so you cannot make the comparison you just tried making. Yes there are dictatorships but if you actually study the history of this continent you see why dictatorships exist and when you understand who still controls many of these economies you also know how they got put in place. Now lets drop the white opinion on how blacks don't want to work, or don't want to make money.

Last edited:

Top South Africa Imports

You can say a lot about anything but that doesn't mean it's true. China is one nation, not 55 separate nations so you cannot make the comparison you just tried making. Yes there are dictatorships but if you actually study the history of this continent you see why dictatorships exist and when you understand who still controls many of these economies you also know how they got put in place. Now lets drop the white opinion on how blacks don't want to work, or don't want to make money.

Exactly true, and it holds as much with what you're posting as with what I'm posting. Evidence is just that, it doesn't tell the whole story, you need to use evidence to make an argument which is what we're both doing. We also don't have to agree with each other's arguments.

China is one country and Africa is 54 countries recognized by the UN, or 56 if you included disputed countries. But you can make a comparison between Africa and the rest of the world.

Africa has lots of problems, the first being that they don't really manufacture stuff.

I know why dictators exist in Africa, part of it is colonialism, part of it is African culture, part of it is the harsh terrain. I understand all of that. But at the end of the day Africans need to move forwards, but they're generally not.

I also understand that western nations don't help, especially by throwing aid at the continent. Africa needs to work things out for itself, grow up and become what it wants to become.

"the white opinion"?

I asked you before whether I was white or black. Maybe I'm one, maybe I'm the other, maybe I'm neither. The simple fact is you don't know, so stop trying to take some kind of higher moral ground when you don't have a clue.

Top South Africa Imports

But here's some Africa from the point of view of an African, from Togo.

Emmanuel Adebayor discusses and criticizes His Family Problems On Facebook - SIRKENAYO™

"I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage."

"Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has taken to Facebook to denounce claims that he kicked out his mum out of his house and that he has denied his family financial support. The 31 year old striker openly criticised his Family on Facebook on Tuesday evening."

"At the age of 17, with my first wages as a footballer, I built a house for my family and made sure they are safe. As you all know, I have received the trophy of African Player of the Year in 2008. I also brought my mother on stage with me to thank her for everything. In that same year, I brought her to London for various medical check ups. When my daughter was born, we contacted my mum to inform her but she immediately hung up the phone and didn’t wanna know hear about it. "

"A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing. She also kicked Daniel out of that house. Note that the house had about 15 rooms. When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she is driving or anything she is selling today?"

"My brother Kola Adebayor, has now been in Germany for 25 years. He travelled back home about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the cost of his children’s education. When I was in Monaco, he came to me and asked for money to start a business. Only God knows how much I gave him. Where is that business today?
When our brother Peter passed away, I sent Kola a great amount of money so he could fly back home. He never showed up at the burial. And today that same brother (Kola) is telling people that I am involved in Peter’s death. How? He is the same brother who went and told inaccurate stories about our family to “The Sun” in other to take some money. They also sent a letter to my Club when I was in Madrid so I could get fired."

"I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage."

This is what happens in parts of Africa. People expect to be taken care of, expect not to have to work if a family member gets rich, expect hand outs if their party "wins" an election.

I've seen such an attitude at first hand too on various occasions.

I met a guy in a hostel in Stockholm. He was Nigerian. He didn't have a place to live. Someone helped him to find a place to live. He asked "do I have to share with another person?" They said yes, he turned it down.

Now, the hostel was like $30 a night, the cheapest place in the city, he hadn't worked for 6 months and wouldn't go back to Nigeria either. He'd refuse jobs, but take other people's charity, and take it as a given.

Then I told him some countries require you to have a visa to work, you lose the visa, they kick you out of the country.

He said this was against HUMAN RIGHTS.....

I could go on.

Top South Africa Imports

Exactly true, and it holds as much with what you're posting as with what I'm posting. Evidence is just that, it doesn't tell the whole story, you need to use evidence to make an argument which is what we're both doing. We also don't have to agree with each other's arguments.

China is one country and Africa is 54 countries recognized by the UN, or 56 if you included disputed countries. But you can make a comparison between Africa and the rest of the world.

Africa has lots of problems, the first being that they don't really manufacture stuff.

I know why dictators exist in Africa, part of it is colonialism, part of it is African culture, part of it is the harsh terrain. I understand all of that. But at the end of the day Africans need to move forwards, but they're generally not.

I also understand that western nations don't help, especially by throwing aid at the continent. Africa needs to work things out for itself, grow up and become what it wants to become.

"the white opinion"?

I asked you before whether I was white or black. Maybe I'm one, maybe I'm the other, maybe I'm neither. The simple fact is you don't know, so stop trying to take some kind of higher moral ground when you don't have a clue.

Well I've read enough of the white viewpoint of Africa. I don't care what color you are that's the POV you present. No one has said Africa is perfect, but the first thing that always happens when his kind if subject is presented is we get the white view of Africa. You could be charcoal black but th POB yu haV chosn to taklk frm is that of whites.

Between 2005 and 2014, manufacturing production more than doubled from $73 billion to $157 billion, growing 3.5% annually in real terms. Some countries show particularly strong annual growth: Uganda’s manufacturing grew by 5% over 2010-2014; Zambia’s by 6% over 2008-2012; and Tanzania’s by more than 7% in the last decade.

More.

Overall, African manufacturing exports (including re-exports) doubled between 2005 and 2014 to more than $100 billon. Asian countries have become more important destinations. African countries are also increasingly exporting manufactures to each other, from 20% of total manufacturing trade in 2005 to 34% in 2014.

Why African manufacturing is doing better than you think

You have failed to address the issues presented in the videos. How long were African nations denied the ability to control their own resources which were moved out of Africa and raw materials take from Africa manufactured elsewhere in the final product? This is what the vides address along with the 400 billion African nations are still required to pay France.

Stealing Africa - Why Poverty?

Top South Africa Imports

Emmanuel Adebayor discusses and criticizes His Family Problems On Facebook - SIRKENAYO™

"Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has taken to Facebook to denounce claims that he kicked out his mum out of his house and that he has denied his family financial support. The 31 year old striker openly criticised his Family on Facebook on Tuesday evening."

"At the age of 17, with my first wages as a footballer, I built a house for my family and made sure they are safe. As you all know, I have received the trophy of African Player of the Year in 2008. I also brought my mother on stage with me to thank her for everything. In that same year, I brought her to London for various medical check ups. When my daughter was born, we contacted my mum to inform her but she immediately hung up the phone and didn’t wanna know hear about it. "

"A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing. She also kicked Daniel out of that house. Note that the house had about 15 rooms. When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she is driving or anything she is selling today?"

"My brother Kola Adebayor, has now been in Germany for 25 years. He travelled back home about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the cost of his children’s education. When I was in Monaco, he came to me and asked for money to start a business. Only God knows how much I gave him. Where is that business today?
When our brother Peter passed away, I sent Kola a great amount of money so he could fly back home. He never showed up at the burial. And today that same brother (Kola) is telling people that I am involved in Peter’s death. How? He is the same brother who went and told inaccurate stories about our family to “The Sun” in other to take some money. They also sent a letter to my Club when I was in Madrid so I could get fired."

This is what happens in parts of Africa. People expect to be taken care of, expect not to have to work if a family member gets rich, expect hand outs if their party "wins" an election.

I met a guy in a hostel in Stockholm. He was Nigerian. He didn't have a place to live. Someone helped him to find a place to live. He asked "do I have to share with another person?" They said yes, he turned it down.

Now, the hostel was like $30 a night, the cheapest place in the city, he hadn't worked for 6 months and wouldn't go back to Nigeria either. He'd refuse jobs, but take other people's charity, and take it as a given.

Then I told him some countries require you to have a visa to work, you lose the visa, they kick you out of the country.

I could go on.

LOL! White American families do the same thing. But when we speak of white America we do not make the same assertion. But as we see you at provided a white as judgment of Africa when there are so many different cultures and traditions there. And even at that I've been to Africa ad know far too many Africans to say what you posted is how things are.

Top South Africa Imports

"the white opinion"?

Well I've read enough of the white viewpoint of Africa. I don't care what color you are that's the POV you present. No one has said Africa is perfect, but the first thing that always happens when his kind if subject is presented is we get the white view of Africa. You could be charcoal black but th POB yu haV chosn to taklk frm is that of whites.

Between 2005 and 2014, manufacturing production more than doubled from $73 billion to $157 billion, growing 3.5% annually in real terms. Some countries show particularly strong annual growth: Uganda’s manufacturing grew by 5% over 2010-2014; Zambia’s by 6% over 2008-2012; and Tanzania’s by more than 7% in the last decade.

More.

Overall, African manufacturing exports (including re-exports) doubled between 2005 and 2014 to more than $100 billon. Asian countries have become more important destinations. African countries are also increasingly exporting manufactures to each other, from 20% of total manufacturing trade in 2005 to 34% in 2014.

You have failed to address the issues presented in the videos. How long were African nations denied the ability to control their own resources which were moved out of Africa and raw materials take from Africa manufactured elsewhere in the final product? This is what the vides address along with the 400 billion African nations are still required to pay France.

You certainly cared what color I was before when you made rapid assumptions.

Okay, you're talking growth. Growth from what?

Uganda has 5% growth. What was the growth before and after? I mean there's a MASSIVE difference if the growth was from $1 to $1.05, or if it were from $1 billion to $1.05 billion, right?

So, African exports are $100 billion. Context.

Texas

Texas, population 28 million, exports $92 billion dollars worth to Mexico alone. That's about as much as the manufacturing exports of the WHOLE OF AFRICA? Okay, not all of this will be manufacturing exports. It's a bit hard for me to see what is and what isn't considered manufactured goods. You have goods from Texas compared to manufactured exports.

But then again the context of what you've posted is that $100 billion for 1.2 billion people isn't actually that much money. That's less than $100 per person in a year.

I probably "failed to address the issues presented in the videos" because I didn't watch the videos. Do you own research for fuck's sake.

What information is relevant to your argument? Take it, present it in a way that is going to be useful. Just saying "watch the video" isn't going to do you any good.

Top South Africa Imports

I could go on.

LOL! White American families do the same thing. But when we speak of white America we do not make the same assertion. But as we see you at provided a white as judgment of Africa when there are so many different cultures and traditions there. And even at that I've been to Africa ad know far too many Africans to say what you posted is how things are.

It's funny because you demand that I give you the "black African view" and then when I do this, you then say "White American families do the same thing."

So what's the point of this then? You demand we look at one thing but you'll attack me saying "we do not make the same assertion".

You're playing silly fucking games and I'm not going to hang around talking to you if you keep this shit up.

Apparently I've provided a white view of things by presenting a black African's view of things.

Fuck off.

Top South Africa Imports

"the white opinion"?

More.

Uganda has 5% growth. What was the growth before and after? I mean there's a MASSIVE difference if the growth was from $1 to $1.05, or if it were from $1 billion to $1.05 billion, right?

Texas

Texas, population 28 million, exports $92 billion dollars worth to Mexico alone. That's about as much as the manufacturing exports of the WHOLE OF AFRICA? Okay, not all of this will be manufacturing exports. It's a bit hard for me to see what is and what isn't considered manufactured goods. You have goods from Texas compared to manufactured exports.

But then again the context of what you've posted is that $100 billion for 1.2 billion people isn't actually that much money. That's less than $100 per person in a year.

I probably "failed to address the issues presented in the videos" because I didn't watch the videos. Do you own research for fuck's sake.

What information is relevant to your argument? Take it, present it in a way that is going to be useful. Just saying "watch the video" isn't going to do you any good.

When you look at the impact of what Africa has produced worldwide in other nations by use of it's resources, it's more than 100 million. It's well into the trillions annually. I present the videos because whites here use videos and I don't see your white ass talking about doing any research. I've done research, continue to research and my conclusion to this point is the white opinion is not accurate and leaves out the continuing interference if whites in the affairs of African politics and economy. Anything that has to do with money u Africa, the white man has his fucking nose stuck right in the middle of it. Now that's my opinion based on research and the videos I post support that.

The first thing whites talk about is corruption but we have that here and it doesn't appear to stop a dam thing. Why does it impact Africa so? Let me tell you why. The white man. It's just that simple. How many companies starting with the word Anglo exist in Africa? How many companies starting with the word Anglo mine minerals here in America? These corporations are part of American interests and since our foreign policy revolves around those interests, we insure the leads in many if not all of the African nations carry out our interests. America killed Lumumba and replaced him with Mobutu Sese Seko then complained about his corruption after supporting him for years. Whites talk abut how evil and corrupt things are in Rwanda but don't talk about the pro Tutsi policy the colonizers used to keep the tribes divided that is the cause of friction still today. Whites talk abut the corruption of the Somali government and pirates but don't talk about hw the white nations destroyed the Somali fishing industry. .White nations turned a blind eye to Mugabe until he decided to remove the white farmers. Than the white nations decided to sanction. But whites like you talk about the corruption of the African.

The OP starts with this:

OK. we have heard enough of the white opinion on Africans and African Americans. So now we shall look at he truth. All trolling will be reported.

That means we hear from other Africans besides those who pay soccer. We hear from African leaders and experts in other things besides kicking a ball into a net. So that's why the videos are going to be posted. So if you want to run your mouth posting articles the telling someone else to do their own research you are not required to post here.

Top South Africa Imports

I could go on.

It's funny because you demand that I give you the "black African view" and then when I do this, you then say "White American families do the same thing."

So what's the point of this then? You demand we look at one thing but you'll attack me saying "we do not make the same assertion".

You're playing silly fucking games and I'm not going to hang around talking to you if you keep this shit up.

Apparently I've provided a white view of things by presenting a black African's view of things.

Fuck off.

You presented a view that does not represent the black African view. I've met NO African with that mentality. So maybe it's you who needs to fuck off.

If it wasn't for the evil white world, the entire continent would be Wakanda.

Why did that black scientist ever create the white monster?!

Top South Africa Imports

"the white opinion"?

More.

Texas

When you look at the impact of what Africa has produced worldwide in other nations by use of it's resources, it's more than 100 million. It's well into the trillions annually. I present the videos because whites here use videos and I don't see your white ass talking about doing any research. I've done research, continue to research and my conclusion to this point is the white opinion is not accurate and leaves out the continuing interference if whites in the affairs of African politics and economy. Anything that has to do with money u Africa, the white man has his fucking nose stuck right in the middle of it. Now that's my opinion based on research and the videos I post support that.

The first thing whites talk about is corruption but we have that here and it doesn't appear to stop a dam thing. Why does it impact Africa so? Let me tell you why. The white man. It's just that simple. How many companies starting with the word Anglo exist in Africa? How many companies starting with the word Anglo mine minerals here in America? These corporations are part of American interests and since our foreign policy revolves around those interests, we insure the leads in many if not all of the African nations carry out our interests. America killed Lumumba and replaced him with Mobutu Sese Seko then complained about his corruption after supporting him for years. Whites talk abut how evil and corrupt things are in Rwanda but don't talk about the pro Tutsi policy the colonizers used to keep the tribes divided that is the cause of friction still today. Whites talk abut the corruption of the Somali government and pirates but don't talk about hw the white nations destroyed the Somali fishing industry. .White nations turned a blind eye to Mugabe until he decided to remove the white farmers. Than the white nations decided to sanction. But whites like you talk about the corruption of the African.

The OP starts with this:

That means we hear from other Africans besides those who pay soccer. We hear from African leaders and experts in other things besides kicking a ball into a net. So that's why the videos are going to be posted. So if you want to run your mouth posting articles the telling someone else to do their own research you are not required to post here.

If one's view doesn't agree with the OP they get reported.

"the white opinion"?

More.

Texas

The OP starts with this:

If one's view doesn't agree with the OP they get reported.

No, all you have to do is stay on topic

What Africans Called African Continent

The Reason Europeans Erased Africans from History

Forum List

Back