Africa from the perspctive of Africans, not whites

When you look at the impact of what Africa has produced worldwide in other nations by use of it's resources, it's more than 100 million. It's well into the trillions annually. I present the videos because whites here use videos and I don't see your white ass talking about doing any research. I've done research, continue to research and my conclusion to this point is the white opinion is not accurate and leaves out the continuing interference if whites in the affairs of African politics and economy. Anything that has to do with money u Africa, the white man has his fucking nose stuck right in the middle of it. Now that's my opinion based on research and the videos I post support that.

The first thing whites talk about is corruption but we have that here and it doesn't appear to stop a dam thing. Why does it impact Africa so? Let me tell you why. The white man. It's just that simple. How many companies starting with the word Anglo exist in Africa? How many companies starting with the word Anglo mine minerals here in America? These corporations are part of American interests and since our foreign policy revolves around those interests, we insure the leads in many if not all of the African nations carry out our interests. America killed Lumumba and replaced him with Mobutu Sese Seko then complained about his corruption after supporting him for years. Whites talk abut how evil and corrupt things are in Rwanda but don't talk about the pro Tutsi policy the colonizers used to keep the tribes divided that is the cause of friction still today. Whites talk abut the corruption of the Somali government and pirates but don't talk about hw the white nations destroyed the Somali fishing industry. .White nations turned a blind eye to Mugabe until he decided to remove the white farmers. Than the white nations decided to sanction. But whites like you talk about the corruption of the African.

The OP starts with this:

OK. we have heard enough of the white opinion on Africans and African Americans. So now we shall look at he truth. All trolling will be reported.

That means we hear from other Africans besides those who pay soccer. We hear from African leaders and experts in other things besides kicking a ball into a net. So that's why the videos are going to be posted. So if you want to run your mouth posting articles the telling someone else to do their own research you are not required to post here.

It's resources? You mean the resources that Africans are continually killing people over?

Yeah, Africans dig stuff up out of the ground so they can buy weapons to kill people with. Great.

Yes, they're fighting over money that white people are willing to give them. Africa could take the money and develop, or it could fight and chooses the latter.

The problem with your argument is that China also had "the white man" turn up, take over, take control.

So why has China managed to get rid of these shackles and not Africa? They're not the only ones either. Many countries in the Far East have done it. Just Africa comes up with a ton of excuses for why they haven't done it.

It's funny, you want to hear from Africans, I present an African and all you do is attack him because he plays a sport. Right.... you're a racist and you're full of shit.

I'm no racist, but you're full of shit.

Actually I've been reading your posts to me and your posts to others and it would seem that you are a racist.

If you're not a racist you're a very, very angry person who doesn't know when to stop.

I'm not full of shit at all. I've started presenting stuff, but discussing with you is like plucking your eyes out with a toothpick. You're constantly attacking, you don't bother to look at things properly. It's painful.

I don't think you're ever going to get into a proper discussion to learn more things about a topic. You know the angle you want, which is white people are bad, and you know EVERYONE you talk to is a fucking white asshole or something like that.

You keep talking to me as if I'm white. I've asked you MULTIPLE times what race I am and you've been unable to reply. Because you don't know. Yet every new post you're shouting your big mouth off that I'm white.

I post things from an African's point of view and you tell me it's a white man's view. Then you tell me it's a soccer player's point of view and neither are valid because.... because... because your argument is so shit you have to resort to such BULLSHIT.

It's tiring.

I say you are white because whites argue using the same rhetoric and beliefs you do. I laugh at those like you because the first thing you call me is a racist. Yet I have said nothing racist. So then I have to be some raging angry man, even as if I was the anger is justified. Yet to you, it seems some must just suck it up and smile.

You are full of shit. You will forever argue about how you presented a view of Africa from the perspective of an African. But did you really? You posted an article from a wealthy African athlete about his family, not anything having to do with the conditions that have affected the entire continent.

As I stated this thread us about Africa from the perspective of Africans. You posted an article that had nothing to do with that. The title says that.

Emmanuel Adebayor discusses and criticizes His Family Problems On Facebook

You want a thread about problems in Africa that is going to be sympathetic to whites and places the blame on Africans not wanting to work hard. That's not honest. That guys family has nothing to do how Europe sucks the wealth out of Africa, France making Africa nations pay 400 billion euros, or the hundreds of billions taken out of Africa. Things you did not want to look at. But you want me to look at and respect the same old stupid white assumption of how Africans/blacks are waiting for free shit.

You want to cry about how I want to make this about how all whites are bad. What I am doing is producing evidence that disputes the racist assertions whites here make about Africa being a shithole, how Africans can't govern, and blacks being stupid or waiting for money to drop down from the sky. Whites are going to look like what those who participated in this are. Whites don't get to cry about being made to look evil after whites have done evil shit.

Ah, right. I see. If I oppose your views, therefore I must be white.

I don't come on here and start shouting racist abuse at white people, therefore I must be white.

So, this is all about YOU. Only YOUR WAY is the BLACK WAY.

I posted an article about how the people around the black athlete reacted. I could provide more and more evidence. The problem is you're not receptive. It's becoming painful to debate with you, it's becoming angry and aggressive, not informative.

You start on the attack and you keep attacking the whole time. Not pleasant.

No one is yelling racist abuse at whites. If the truth of history is racist abuse, then maybe whites should not have de the things history shows. You are making the same arguments as whites. That's why I say you are white. Oh no, this is not about my way, its about the way Africans see things that have affected the continent. I don't accept your stuff. The claim of Africans just waiting for money to drop from the sky is not accurate. I happens in some cases everywhere, but that is not the reason for Africa and Africans not working hard is the same old lame white racist belief held from the time the first whites decided to invade the continent. What is not pleasant is the consistent things whites here say about blacks which you co sign here about Africans. For a person to get attacked, they apparetly said things that are offensive. There is not one thread in this section where whites take responsibility for things they have done and I'm tired of it. .

The underdevelopment of Africa by Europe

What caused Africa’s underdevelopment is a complex issue. Europe’s past (and present) exploitation of Africa played a significant part. Before the Europeans arrived in Africa, Africa had vibrant economic, social and political structures. These were severely disrupted by Europeans to create wealth for themselves.

More.

For 150 years after 1807, Europe tried to control Africa and its wealth. They used brutal massacres as well as treachery, for example involving the bribing of African chiefs, and betrayal of their treaties and agreements, such as with Queen Nzinga of the area now called Angola, in their attempts to do this. Africans would use all their available resources to defend their people and territories. They would fight back against the Europeans with guerrilla tactics, sabotage, non cooperation and by the destruction of those crops and businesses based in Africa that benefited the Europeans.

Many Africans fought and worked to gain political independence from Europe, often inspired by the 5th Pan African Congress held in Manchester in 1945. African countries did eventually gain formal political independence from the Europeans. However, Europeans still exerted a huge amount of influence on how African countries developed. Their natural resources were still mainly owned and managed by European investors. Europeans still owned much African land. Europeans were still the main buyers of African crops and minerals. Africans had to cope with these issues as well as many other legacies of the European controlling presence in Africa.

More.

Some would argue that Africa has never freed itself from domination by the west. In the late twentieth century and in the twenty first century, the relationship between the west and Africa has been primarily one of exploitation. International trading agreements with Africa have been unfair on African countries. These agreements have been overly influenced by western big businesses. Such unfair agreements and relationships have allowed individual African officials to get rich while the region sells itself cheaply and develops no infrastructure.

More.

When economists look at African countries they generally find their economies are weak. There are regularly many economic signs of this, including:

• a weak Gross Domestic Product (GDP, which measures the value of local production and its growth);
  • the exports of primary products and agricultural products getting smaller;
  • a low level of using modern industrial machines;
  • a terrible national debt to richer countries and the gap between rich and poor getting bigger and bigger.
On top of this, many multinational corporations do not even sell African products using prices established by the laws of supply and demand in a free market. Increased costs of production are not passed onto the consumers who buy the produce, instead they are sold from the source in Africa at a lower rate which means less income for African workers and business. The global market also sets a price on most of Africa’s exports and so the higher production cost cannot be recouped. At the same time, a rise in productivity will not necessarily lower world prices by an increase in supply, because the demand may remain fairly small. Africa has mostly been caught in this economic cycle. This is a fundamental inequality in international trade and once this has been set up it is difficult to change.

To sum up, we can say that an unequal trading system has been imposed on Africa by Europe from the mid fifteenth century onwards. This unequal trading system, in one form or another, continues today. It has meant that African countries have never built up sufficient national wealth to invest in their infrastructure (in things such as roads and electricity supply) and industry so that they can develop as countries properly.

The underdevelopment of Africa by Europe | Revealing Histories

14 African Nations Being Forced By France to Pay Taxes for the ‘Benefits’ of Colonialism

Well there's a lot of things you can say about Africa.

Is manufacturing taking off in Africa?

"Africa commands a meagre 1.5% share of the world's total manufacturing output"

"That compares with a 21.7% share for the Asia Pacific region, 17.2% for East Asia and North America's 22.4% share."

That's despite the fact that they have 1.2 billion people, or about 1/6th of the world population, yet can't produce much. Why not?

North America has half that population and 15 times the manufacturing productivity.

Top South Africa Imports

South Africa imports $4 billion a year's worth of electronics. China has developed quickly, while Africa hasn't. What's the difference?

Dictatorships abound in Africa as China is. Corruption is high in Africa as it is in China. So what is the difference?

Having been to both places it's attitude.

In Africa you see people not really trying to make money. They're sort of expecting it to appear.

I met a German guy in Lesotho, he'd been invited by the ambassador to Lesotho in Germany to go and set up water project.
He arrived and couldn't get the project off the ground. When I met him he said "I'm off to visit this govt official to try and get permission" for something or other.
He didn't get it. He was like "sod this", got on his pushbike with the intention of biking up to Botswana.

Lesotho's corruption didn't allow it to do business that it needed. The Chinese were building a new govt building with Chinese workers, not Africa.

You can say a lot about anything but that doesn't mean it's true. China is one nation, not 55 separate nations so you cannot make the comparison you just tried making. Yes there are dictatorships but if you actually study the history of this continent you see why dictatorships exist and when you understand who still controls many of these economies you also know how they got put in place. Now lets drop the white opinion on how blacks don't want to work, or don't want to make money.

Its not a white opinion alone. I met a succesfull African art dealer and artisan who is a trained civil engineer from Kenya, who just this month when I was in her shop told me she gets pissed at her people and the government for that very reason.... they are not helping each other. AND well YES... you can go to African and see hard working people everywhere, there is still another large group that is a factor in the retardation of economies throughout Africa. Sure, colonialism screwed up a lot but the fact that you can see very succesful people in Africa, tells you that the opportunity is there.

You can say the same thing for our country. So this is not the reason for what's happening in Africa.

But then you have a problem. Africa produces 1.5% of all manufacturing. The US produces a lot, lot more with less than 1/3 the population size.

The problem for you is in your inability to reflect on how this is happening other than blacks don't work hard or are asking their relatives to give them something. .

“Dictatorships abound in Africa as China is. Corruption is high in Africa as it is in China. So what is the difference?”

The difference is Africa is a continent and China is a nation-state – one can’t be compared to another.

OK. we have heard enough of the white opinion on Africans and African Americans. So now we shall look at he truth. All trolling will be reported.

SCANDAL: According To A German Newspaper, Africa Pays 400 Billion Euros Per Year to France!!

Honestly, there is a lot to be said for what you say. African countries have been manipulated for quite some time by outsiders. And that is an honest perspective, no one could argue with that, but where you say THIS is a white perspective and THIS is the African perspective, that’s where this OP doesn’t work.
Every country or continent on earth has its realities good or bad, including the countries in Africa. Why is manufacturing lagging there? There are many reasons and many different perspectives. One does not make the other less true. there are many perspectives held by black people and white people on the state of Africa. Just because someone may mention cultural problems there does NOT mean it is meant as a slam on African people. It is only seeing through one perspective of what’s going on there. Sure, some of the same things can be said for people in the US as far as deficiencies go, but in Africa problems are compounded by issues like remoteness of villages, lack of infrastructure in places more remote, tribal and familial cliqueishness that creates a toxic environment for businesses on the micro level, let alone international. And etc.

I took that position because in here the opinion if most whites is Africa is a.shit hole because blacks are too dumb to govern. I'm tired of reading that shit. I don't see "Every country or continent on earth has its realities good or bad"m in any other circumstance. So then it seemed to work when whites here were talking that bullshit, so maybe we look at things from the African point of view. And we look at it from the position of leadership, from policy makers who are on the front lines and have seen the impact of agreements made and the politics involved or from people who have actually studied these things. Instead we get this tale from a soccer player. What is not considered of that soccer player is what investments is he making in his home country to improve their economic prospects?. Why doesn't he create a business and employ his family members? Don't say that's not part of the social fabric when current and former African NBA players are helping their whole tribes.

“Dictatorships abound in Africa as China is. Corruption is high in Africa as it is in China. So what is the difference?”

The difference is Africa is a continent and China is a nation-state – one can’t be compared to another.

These guys pose to be so intelligent and yet they don't seem to understand that basic difference.

It's resources? You mean the resources that Africans are continually killing people over?

Yeah, Africans dig stuff up out of the ground so they can buy weapons to kill people with. Great.

Yes, they're fighting over money that white people are willing to give them. Africa could take the money and develop, or it could fight and chooses the latter.

The problem with your argument is that China also had "the white man" turn up, take over, take control.

So why has China managed to get rid of these shackles and not Africa? They're not the only ones either. Many countries in the Far East have done it. Just Africa comes up with a ton of excuses for why they haven't done it.

It's funny, you want to hear from Africans, I present an African and all you do is attack him because he plays a sport. Right.... you're a racist and you're full of shit.

I'm no racist, but you're full of shit.

Actually I've been reading your posts to me and your posts to others and it would seem that you are a racist.

If you're not a racist you're a very, very angry person who doesn't know when to stop.

I'm not full of shit at all. I've started presenting stuff, but discussing with you is like plucking your eyes out with a toothpick. You're constantly attacking, you don't bother to look at things properly. It's painful.

I don't think you're ever going to get into a proper discussion to learn more things about a topic. You know the angle you want, which is white people are bad, and you know EVERYONE you talk to is a fucking white asshole or something like that.

You keep talking to me as if I'm white. I've asked you MULTIPLE times what race I am and you've been unable to reply. Because you don't know. Yet every new post you're shouting your big mouth off that I'm white.

I post things from an African's point of view and you tell me it's a white man's view. Then you tell me it's a soccer player's point of view and neither are valid because.... because... because your argument is so shit you have to resort to such BULLSHIT.

It's tiring.

I say you are white because whites argue using the same rhetoric and beliefs you do. I laugh at those like you because the first thing you call me is a racist. Yet I have said nothing racist. So then I have to be some raging angry man, even as if I was the anger is justified. Yet to you, it seems some must just suck it up and smile.

You are full of shit. You will forever argue about how you presented a view of Africa from the perspective of an African. But did you really? You posted an article from a wealthy African athlete about his family, not anything having to do with the conditions that have affected the entire continent.

As I stated this thread us about Africa from the perspective of Africans. You posted an article that had nothing to do with that. The title says that.

Emmanuel Adebayor discusses and criticizes His Family Problems On Facebook

You want a thread about problems in Africa that is going to be sympathetic to whites and places the blame on Africans not wanting to work hard. That's not honest. That guys family has nothing to do how Europe sucks the wealth out of Africa, France making Africa nations pay 400 billion euros, or the hundreds of billions taken out of Africa. Things you did not want to look at. But you want me to look at and respect the same old stupid white assumption of how Africans/blacks are waiting for free shit.

You want to cry about how I want to make this about how all whites are bad. What I am doing is producing evidence that disputes the racist assertions whites here make about Africa being a shithole, how Africans can't govern, and blacks being stupid or waiting for money to drop down from the sky. Whites are going to look like what those who participated in this are. Whites don't get to cry about being made to look evil after whites have done evil shit.

Ah, right. I see. If I oppose your views, therefore I must be white.

I don't come on here and start shouting racist abuse at white people, therefore I must be white.

So, this is all about YOU. Only YOUR WAY is the BLACK WAY.

I posted an article about how the people around the black athlete reacted. I could provide more and more evidence. The problem is you're not receptive. It's becoming painful to debate with you, it's becoming angry and aggressive, not informative.

You start on the attack and you keep attacking the whole time. Not pleasant.

No one is yelling racist abuse at whites. If the truth of history is racist abuse, then maybe whites should not have de the things history shows. You are making the same arguments as whites. That's why I say you are white. Oh no, this is not about my way, its about the way Africans see things that have affected the continent. I don't accept your stuff. The claim of Africans just waiting for money to drop from the sky is not accurate. I happens in some cases everywhere, but that is not the reason for Africa and Africans not working hard is the same old lame white racist belief held from the time the first whites decided to invade the continent. What is not pleasant is the consistent things whites here say about blacks which you co sign here about Africans. For a person to get attacked, they apparetly said things that are offensive. There is not one thread in this section where whites take responsibility for things they have done and I'm tired of it. .

You are saying a lot of stuff that appears to be rather dodgy.

The only one talking stupid is you.

Has your white ass ever thought about the possibility that there is such a thing as an unqualified white? Have you ever fucking wondered just how long unqualified whites have been given everything only because they are white?

How about I preach my shit to you whitey? Because the people in Watts know the truth. You are the one lacking knowledge.

Another dumb ass unqualified white man talking stupid.

You have white fragility. Go learn what that means.

You make a lot of comments about white people, and you act very, very aggressively. You want to get your point across or you just want to argue? Probably the latter.

You have no idea of my race, you said you don't care and then launch into how my ideas are the ideas of white people because it's convenient for you to throw that at me, even though you have no idea who I am.

Well there's a lot of things you can say about Africa.

Is manufacturing taking off in Africa?

"Africa commands a meagre 1.5% share of the world's total manufacturing output"

"That compares with a 21.7% share for the Asia Pacific region, 17.2% for East Asia and North America's 22.4% share."

That's despite the fact that they have 1.2 billion people, or about 1/6th of the world population, yet can't produce much. Why not?

North America has half that population and 15 times the manufacturing productivity.

Top South Africa Imports

South Africa imports $4 billion a year's worth of electronics. China has developed quickly, while Africa hasn't. What's the difference?

Dictatorships abound in Africa as China is. Corruption is high in Africa as it is in China. So what is the difference?

Having been to both places it's attitude.

In Africa you see people not really trying to make money. They're sort of expecting it to appear.

I met a German guy in Lesotho, he'd been invited by the ambassador to Lesotho in Germany to go and set up water project.
He arrived and couldn't get the project off the ground. When I met him he said "I'm off to visit this govt official to try and get permission" for something or other.
He didn't get it. He was like "sod this", got on his pushbike with the intention of biking up to Botswana.

Lesotho's corruption didn't allow it to do business that it needed. The Chinese were building a new govt building with Chinese workers, not Africa.

You can say a lot about anything but that doesn't mean it's true. China is one nation, not 55 separate nations so you cannot make the comparison you just tried making. Yes there are dictatorships but if you actually study the history of this continent you see why dictatorships exist and when you understand who still controls many of these economies you also know how they got put in place. Now lets drop the white opinion on how blacks don't want to work, or don't want to make money.

Its not a white opinion alone. I met a succesfull African art dealer and artisan who is a trained civil engineer from Kenya, who just this month when I was in her shop told me she gets pissed at her people and the government for that very reason.... they are not helping each other. AND well YES... you can go to African and see hard working people everywhere, there is still another large group that is a factor in the retardation of economies throughout Africa. Sure, colonialism screwed up a lot but the fact that you can see very succesful people in Africa, tells you that the opportunity is there.

You can say the same thing for our country. So this is not the reason for what's happening in Africa.

But then you have a problem. Africa produces 1.5% of all manufacturing. The US produces a lot, lot more with less than 1/3 the population size.

The problem for you is in your inability to reflect on how this is happening other than blacks don't work hard or are asking their relatives to give them something. .

No, you're totally wrong.

I was coming at this from a certain angle. The problem is that I haven't finished with my argument. Usually what is required is that I say stuff, you say stuff, we look at all the stuff and we refine it.

However what happens with YOU is that I say stuff and you dismiss it and start attacking and I really can't be bothered to carry on discussing things properly because I know you're not receptive to it.

However you've seen I've posted a few things and then you've decided this is the whole of my argument, and then you're attacking me without actually looking at what I've said has validity. It won't be universal, not all people in a nation are the same. However you can look at a percentage of people, you can look at attitudes that are prevalent in certain countries within a region or a continent. We're talking Sub-Saharan Africa, potential American Africans too, not just in the US but all over.

I could give lots of examples, however I'm only willing to do so with people who are receptive. As long as you remain non-receptive and always on the attack and arrogant, you're not going to find out my argument. But maybe that's the point. There are plenty on this board who use such tactics. It bores me.

Of course they can be compared. We're not comparing China to Africa as nations or continents.

The Africa we're talking about is limited, only sub-Saharan Africa.

There are traits that pop up more often in China or in Africa, the nation state isn't really the important thing here. It's the PEOPLE.

You go from South Africa to Mozambique. The black people can communicate with native languages which transcend the western imposed boundaries, however Mozambique is Portuguese speaking and South Africa English or Afrikaans.

A difference you notice at the border.

People change things.

SCANDAL: According To A German Newspaper, Africa Pays 400 Billion Euros Per Year to France!!

Honestly, there is a lot to be said for what you say. African countries have been manipulated for quite some time by outsiders. And that is an honest perspective, no one could argue with that, but where you say THIS is a white perspective and THIS is the African perspective, that’s where this OP doesn’t work.
Every country or continent on earth has its realities good or bad, including the countries in Africa. Why is manufacturing lagging there? There are many reasons and many different perspectives. One does not make the other less true. there are many perspectives held by black people and white people on the state of Africa. Just because someone may mention cultural problems there does NOT mean it is meant as a slam on African people. It is only seeing through one perspective of what’s going on there. Sure, some of the same things can be said for people in the US as far as deficiencies go, but in Africa problems are compounded by issues like remoteness of villages, lack of infrastructure in places more remote, tribal and familial cliqueishness that creates a toxic environment for businesses on the micro level, let alone international. And etc.

I took that position because in here the opinion if most whites is Africa is a.shit hole because blacks are too dumb to govern. I'm tired of reading that shit. I don't see "Every country or continent on earth has its realities good or bad"m in any other circumstance. So then it seemed to work when whites here were talking that bullshit, so maybe we look at things from the African point of view. And we look at it from the position of leadership, from policy makers who are on the front lines and have seen the impact of agreements made and the politics involved or from people who have actually studied these things. Instead we get this tale from a soccer player. What is not considered of that soccer player is what investments is he making in his home country to improve their economic prospects?. Why doesn't he create a business and employ his family members? Don't say that's not part of the social fabric when current and former African NBA players are helping their whole tribes.

Africans aren't to dumb to govern themselves, but the reality is they have problems due to the recent past but also because they've been in this western style of nations for a relatively short time still, and they have a lot of internal divisions that will eventually sort themselves out. Wanting "white people" in general to do something about it, is not as simple as it sounds, because it has been tried and failed. Sometimes because the efforts were not entirely genuine but many times the corruption within African countries prevents out siders from doing any good. You can dump billions of dollars there and it will get stolen by officials. If you try to go around the governments they wont stand for that. Though in his earlier years, Ghadafi was a terrorist, he actually had a plan, I'm sure you know, of helping to unite African countries and create their own currency to give them more international power. Never forget the glee of Hillary when he got taken out. She and her type are bought and paid for by Internationalists who want to keep Africa right where it is. As well as manipulating the rest of the world as well. Which is one of the reasons I could never vote for that bitch.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._about_killing_moammar_gaddafi_we_came_we_saw

The Berlin Conference of 1884 peacefully divided Africa between world leaders. The conference, also known as the Congo Conference, looked at Africa as a great source of wealth in many areas to be shared among the participating countries. The division that took place at no time had at interest the people of Africa. By the time Africa regained its freedom in the 1950’s most areas had developed severe political and racial division. The result of this turbulence and division is the occurrence of such violent civil wars and genocides in African countries such as Rwanda.

The Effects of the Berlin Conference on Africa Essay | Cram

Africans aren't to dumb to govern themselves, but the reality is they have problems due to the recent past but also because they've been in this western style of nations for a relatively short time still, and they have a lot of internal divisions that will eventually sort themselves out. Wanting "white people" in general to do something about it, is not as simple as it sounds, because it has been tried and failed. Sometimes because the efforts were not entirely genuine but many times the corruption within African countries prevents out siders from doing any good. You can dump billions of dollars there and it will get stolen by officials. If you try to go around the governments they wont stand for that. Though in his earlier years, Ghadafi was a terrorist, he actually had a plan, I'm sure you know, of helping to unite African countries and create their own currency to give them more international power. Never forget the glee of Hillary when he got taken out. She and her type are bought and paid for by Internationalists who want to keep Africa right where it is. As well as manipulating the rest of the world as well. Which is one of the reasons I could never vote for that bitch.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._about_killing_moammar_gaddafi_we_came_we_saw

I don't think you've seen me asking for whites to do anything but return the money they have taken from Africa. Hillary would have been better for Africa than a president calling the continent a shit hole. Obama made this call, not Hillary, and this is one area where Obama failed in my estimation. He was too busy trying to appease whites and the same whites he was playing to fought against everything he wanted.

The long-run effects of the Scramble for Africa

Conclusion
We have examined the consequences of a neglected aspect of colonisation, the Scramble for Africa, which resulted in the partitioning of several African ethnicities across different countries. Partitioned ethnicities have suffered systematically more from civil conflict compared to groups that have not been directly affected by the improper border design. We further show that civil conflict is not only concentrated in the historical homeland of partitioned ethnic groups, but groups adjacent to split ethnicities are also more likely to experience longer and more devastating (in terms of casualties) conflicts.

The uncovered differences in the probability and intensity of civil war between partitioned and non-partitioned groups become more dramatic when viewed in light of the fact that these two groups of ethnicities were socially, culturally and economically similar in the eve of colonisation and at the time of African independence. Our work thus suggests that the Scramble for Africa, by partitioning ethnicities in different countries, shaped the trajectory of these societies by spurring civil conflict and unrest.

The Berlin Conference destroyed the continent of Africa and has repercussions that continue today.

The long-run effects of the Scramble for Africa | VOX, CEPR’s Policy Portal

I don't think you've seen me asking for whites to do anything but return the money they have taken from Africa. Hillary would have been better for Africa than a president calling the continent a shit hole. Obama made this call, not Hillary, and this is one area where Obama failed in my estimation. He was too busy trying to appease whites and the same whites he was playing to fought against everything he wanted.

Well, to be fair, the continent is a shithole.

And whites made it that way.

And blacks are keeping it that way.

Don't know why you think Hillary would be good for Africa. She was in on it along with Obama, thus her happiness over the killing of Ghadafi. As a matter of fact, she couldn't get the grin off her face. They were both appeasing the people who selected them and put them in power and guess what? Obama and Hillary have made their millions upon millions, they are paid well and will continue to have things set up for them to make more.
Ghadafi had to go because he was a loose cannon. Yes, he wanted to do great things for Africa, and he had to go because he upset the status quo. Hillary represents the status Quo... sorry. When I was in Kenya I met a few young people in their teens and twenties who were pretty high on that water project he was implementing as well as that plan for an African currency. He was becoming popular and that was probably a threat to the international bankers so they loosed their dogs on him.

Trump, as goofy as he is, doesn't represent the status quo and the deep state... so they have been doing everything they can do to discredit his presidency from day one and that includes the Republicans who are also part of it. Yeah, he called Haiti a shit hole country,in a private meeting but then Trump never has had a way with words has he?

Sending money to AFRICA sounds great, but right now, I dont even know how that is realistic without huge amounts of that money being squandered, mis-appropriated, flat out stolen by people who will probably send a lot of it off to a Swiss bank somewhere for their retirement, as it always happens. Sending money would be great if it worked the way it was supposed to, so how is that supposed to happen? Helping people to becoming better fishermen is always better than giving them fish, ... that by passes the middlemen and brokers and others who want to put their greedy hand in the pot.

Don't know why you think Hillary would be good for Africa. She was in on it along with Obama, thus her happiness over the killing of Ghadafi. As a matter of fact, she couldn't get the grin off her face. They were both appeasing the people who selected them and put them in power and guess what? Obama and Hillary have made their millions upon millions, they are paid well and will continue to have things set up for them to make more.
Ghadafi had to go because he was a loose cannon. Yes, he wanted to do great things for Africa, and he had to go because he upset the status quo. Hillary represents the status Quo... sorry. When I was in Kenya I met a few young people in their teens and twenties who were pretty high on that water project he was implementing as well as that plan for an African currency. He was becoming popular and that was probably a threat to the international bankers so they loosed their dogs on him.

Trump, as goofy as he is, doesn't represent the status quo and the deep state... so they have been doing everything they can do to discredit his presidency from day one and that includes the Republicans who are also part of it. Yeah, he called Haiti a shit hole country,in a private meeting but then Trump never has had a way with words has he?

Sending money to AFRICA sounds great, but right now, I dont even know how that is realistic without huge amounts of that money being squandered, mis-appropriated, flat out stolen by people who will probably send a lot of it off to a Swiss bank somewhere for their retirement, as it always happens. Sending money would be great if it worked the way it was supposed to, so how is that supposed to happen? Helping people to becoming better fishermen is always better than giving them fish, ... that by passes the middlemen and brokers and others who want to put their greedy hand in the pot.

I know what Gadhafi was doing yarddog. Apparently you missed this:

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, on the situation in Libya, is a measure that was adopted on 17 March 2011. The Security Council resolution was proposed by France, Lebanon, and the United Kingdom.

I did not say Hillary is the best option for Africa, I said she is better than Trump. And she would have been better than Trump.

Every African government is not corrupt, I'm tired of that being used as an excuse. The white nations on this planet owes trillions to Africa. They owe that continent so much money whatever amount of corruption could not stand in the way of progress. There is misappropriation, squandering of money, money stolen and sent off to swiss banks here in America. Africans know how to fish whites took the fish. Whites need to give back the fish they stiole.

And blacks are keeping it that way.

No, whites are still stealing Africa blind.

Forum List

Back