Africa from the perspctive of Africans, not whites

Bunch of shit holes.

Whites made them shitholes since you want to make that claim.

And in 100 years, they'll still be shitholes and whiners will still be blaming whites.

I doubt that.

You doubt your whiney ilk will still be whining?

The only people I see crying are you whites. USMB should call this the white whiners section.

Bunch of shit holes.

And in 100 years, they'll still be shitholes and whiners will still be blaming whites.

I doubt that.

You doubt your whiney ilk will still be whining?

The only people I see crying are you whites. USMB should call this the white whiners section.

You've been whining about reparations......for decades.
How's that working out for you?

Bunch of shit holes.

And non-whites made Europe a shithole that is considering banning kitchen knives.

Europe was already a shithole junior. And I would still be a rat infested shithole had it not be for what they have stole from others.

Isn't that life though?

You go to the south of Africa, the Africans there stole the land from the San people.

Power is power and people make the most of it, always have done. Strength is how you progress. Weakness is how you get exploited.

Bunch of shit holes.

And non-whites made Europe a shithole that is considering banning kitchen knives.

Europe was already a shithole junior. And I would still be a rat infested shithole had it not be for what they have stole from others.

Isn't that life though?

You go to the south of Africa, the Africans there stole the land from the San people.

Power is power and people make the most of it, always have done. Strength is how you progress. Weakness is how you get exploited.

Yeah I know.

OK. we have heard enough of the white opinion on Africans and African Americans. So now we shall look at he truth. All trolling will be reported.

SCANDAL: According To A German Newspaper, Africa Pays 400 Billion Euros Per Year to France!!

You ****** MORON.
Africa doesn't have €400 Billion ($475 Bil) a Year TO Give
LOFL
Numbers aren't Yo thing.
You are so ****** Stupid.
All Boobtubes too, including RT.
`

Forum List

Back