Afghans Say German Troops Deserted Them

You mean the same people that turned a blind eye to the Holocaust...saying they were unaware while they looted the houses of Jews sent away to camp and made lamps out of dead Jew skin. Or how about the soldiers that raped and razed their way throughout Europe, especially Russia. The people allowed and fought in the name of Germany and Hitler. and hell, I wasn't even aware of this attempted genocide of Africans. Herero and Namaqua Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I'm sorry, it is a curse upon Germans to hate and be full of bloodlust. Of course, not all Germans are guilty...but most are suspect. I think it is because Germany is a Godless country.
I am sure that every German shop sold lamps made out of dead Jew skin :cuckoo:

You mean the same people that turned a blind eye to the Holocaust...saying they were unaware while they looted the houses of Jews sent away to camp and made lamps out of dead Jew skin. Or how about the soldiers that raped and razed their way throughout Europe, especially Russia. The people allowed and fought in the name of Germany and Hitler. and hell, I wasn't even aware of this attempted genocide of Africans. Herero and Namaqua Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I'm sorry, it is a curse upon Germans to hate and be full of bloodlust. Of course, not all Germans are guilty...but most are suspect. I think it is because Germany is a Godless country.
I am sure that every German shop sold lamps made out of dead Jew skin :cuckoo:

One is enough. But I guess since it wasn't sold in every shop...so Germans didn't commit some of the greatest atrocities mankind has ever experienced. :doubt:

Did you know that even today...Germans sell more weapons to Middle Eastern hate countries than any other country? Why would a country with a history of the attempted genocide of the Jews sell weapons to nations whose goal it is to push the Jews in the sea.

If I were German, I would be up in arms about that. How disgusting and proof of a disingenuous shame and apology for the killing of 6 million Jews in the most horrific of manners. Disgusting people!

One is enough. But I guess since it wasn't sold in every shop
You got me wrong. There was no such shop.

...so Germans didn't commit some of the greatest atrocities mankind has ever experienced. :doubt:
It was a handful of criminals, not "the Germans".

Did you know that even today...Germans sell more weapons to Middle Eastern hate countries than any other country? Why would a country with a history of the attempted genocide of the Jews sell weapons to nations whose goal it is to push the Jews in the sea.

If I were German, I would be up in arms about that. How disgusting and proof of a disingenuous shame and apology for the killing of 6 million Jews in the most horrific of manners. Disgusting people!
I don´t know a single person who agree with weapon sales to Saudi Arabia. But you are simply driven by hate. Maybe you cannot afford a Daimler. You should be content with a Volkswagen then...

LOL, the Germans thought they were joining the Muslims to push the Jews into the sea. When they found out that wasn't the case, the Germans pulled out. As Heimlich Merkel put it, 'We were told all of the lampshades were made of Jew skin. That was a dirty lie. We didn't get to gas one Jew or Jew sympathizer, so we decided to leave.'
If you think that Germany is still following Hitler in concerns of the Jews, then you are NUTZ.

Then again I don't know, because if you say it enough, then people might begin to believe you, and that's all that matters with those who think like you right ?

I think Germany and Germans are the scum of the earth and I would put nothing past them. They are the cradle of hate in the world, even today as they have inspired racist pussies everywhere.

Germany and their hate is responsible for how many deaths during the 20th century? After WWII, Germany should have never been allowed to exist as a sovereign state...their blood lust is inherent and they will start yet another war in the 21st century

well, there you have it: you really are nutz.

[

I think Germany and Germans are the scum of the earth and I would put nothing past them. They are the cradle of hate in the world, even today as they have inspired racist pussies everywhere.

Germany and their hate is responsible for how many deaths during the 20th century? After WWII, Germany should have never been allowed to exist as a sovereign state...their blood lust is inherent and they will start yet another war in the 21st century

You are right. We will kill you all. And we enjoy you cannot sleep until then.
Be afraid.

lol

Well, I see that at least three German speakers are on this thread.

It should be noted that the German "Bundeswehr" is a purely defensive force - as mandated in the German constitution.

The Bundeswehr was not even intended to be used for any "Auslandseinsätze" (military excursions abroad). Germany, then under the adminstration of Helmut Kohl (CDU) was heavily criticized for not joining George H. W. Bush's "coalition of the willing" in 1991 - but in reality, Germany was sticking strictly to it's constitution.

It took a hell of a lot of wrangling and juggling within the Bundestag and Bundesrat to get this deployment in Afghanistan approved, and most Germans were against it, especially after Gerhard Schröder's (SPD) 2002 election shenanigans.

So, the deployment was according to a timetable. The Germans are deserting no one. They are leaving as was planned from the get-go.

Last edited:

It should be noted that the German "Bundeswehr" is a purely defensive force - as mandated in the German constitution.

The Bundeswehr was not even intended to be used for any "Auslandseinsätze" (military excursions abroad). Germany, then under the adminstration of Helmut Kohl (CDU) was heavily criticized for not joining George H. W. Bush's "coalition of the willing" in 1991 - but in reality, Germany was sticking strictly to it's constitution.

It took a hell of a lot of wrangling and juggling within the Bundestag and Bundesrat to get this deployment in Afghanistan approved, and most Germans were against it, especially after Gerhard Schröder's (SPD) 2002 election shenanigans.

So, the deployment was according to a timetable. The Germans are deserting no one. They are leaving as was planned from the get-go.
The Bundeswehr has neither the money nor the personnel to continue anyway.

The Bundeswehr has neither the money nor the personnel to continue anyway.

Korrekt.

One is enough. But I guess since it wasn't sold in every shop
You got me wrong. There was no such shop.

...so Germans didn't commit some of the greatest atrocities mankind has ever experienced. :doubt:
It was a handful of criminals, not "the Germans".

I don´t know a single person who agree with weapon sales to Saudi Arabia. But you are simply driven by hate. Maybe you cannot afford a Daimler. You should be content with a Volkswagen then...

This is the thing about Germans...they deny the atrocities committed in their name and claim it was only a handful of evil hate mongers that are responsible for countless deaths during the 20th century.

How many German boots were on the ground during the great wars? How many refused to fight. How many civillians made sacrifices for the war effort? Our German enemies are pulling the wool over your eyes if you think attempted genocide of the Jews and Africans - and two world wars was due only to a few.

People need to wake up, German hate and bloodlust have plagues this world for centuries. Learn history and you will see the blight on humanity German culture has produced.

Of course most Germans were against it...going to Afghanistan and Iraq meant an indirect support of the Jewry...fighting forces that want to exterminate the Jews...just like the Germans tried during WWII.

Common sense. Germans would rather sell weapons to people of similar thought (those who want to kill the Jews) than go to war to protect those people. OPEN YOUR EYES! German hate is on the rise and if we are not vigilante as a collective people, their hate and bloodlust will rise again.

On the list of the top ten thousand things to give a second thought, this ranks somewhere around fourteen thousand seven hundred fourty nine.

You should upgrade that to #2. The only other issue that is more pressing is the canadian invitation to killer muslims to move to North America.

On the list of the top ten thousand things to give a second thought, this ranks somewhere around fourteen thousand seven hundred fourty nine.

You should upgrade that to #2. The only other issue that is more pressing is the canadian invitation to killer muslims to move to North America.
Its already overrated at 14,749.
Get out the basement and get a little fresh air.

Its already overrated at 14,749.
Get out the basement and get a little fresh air.

Take your own advice,

Of course most Germans were against it...going to Afghanistan and Iraq meant an indirect support of the Jewry...fighting forces that want to exterminate the Jews...just like the Germans tried during WWII.

Common sense. Germans would rather sell weapons to people of similar thought (those who want to kill the Jews) than go to war to protect those people. OPEN YOUR EYES! German hate is on the rise and if we are not vigilante as a collective people, their hate and bloodlust will rise again.
People like you will probably make us Germans accouter in gray some day again.

LOL, the Germans thought they were joining the Muslims to push the Jews into the sea. When they found out that wasn't the case, the Germans pulled out. As Heimlich Merkel put it, 'We were told all of the lampshades were made of Jew skin. That was a dirty lie. We didn't get to gas one Jew or Jew sympathizer, so we decided to leave.'
If you think that Germany is still following Hitler in concerns of the Jews, then you are NUTZ.

Then again I don't know, because if you say it enough, then people might begin to believe you, and that's all that matters with those who think like you right ?

Thats why people believed it in the first place, more people died in the back of Ed Kennedy's car at Chappaquiddick than died in gas chambers at Auschwitz :lol:

My sons I love the music, the country got them hits. They got the twelve tribes of Israel , jelous boku haram is cool young Syrians who father is African American and they originate from a long time ago quite new to these times. They have to subject to the ikon wolf inferno, I expect them to keep it clean and book haram must be a successful nation to german the chief over Germany.i am here to give glory to many people, not just them.

My sons I love the music, the country got them hits. They got the twelve tribes of Israel , jelous boku haram is cool young Syrians who father is African American and they originate from a long time ago quite new to these times. They have to subject to the ikon wolf inferno, I expect them to keep it clean and book haram must be a successful nation to german the chief over Germany.i am here to give glory to many people, not just them.
Like I was saying, be weary of Germans.

Forum List

Back