Afghans Say German Troops Deserted Them

America is the most Jew loving country in the world.

Yet we sold Saddam all of the weapons he wanted and he hated Israel..

It's all about the money. .. :cool:

We didn't try to exterminate the Jews. I don't know...the idea of Germany selling weapons to people who want to kill the Jews like Hitler did...is disgusting.
We didn't try to exterminate the Jews or any other people directly right, but if we sold weapons to those who hate the Jews or any other peoples in which we did not have any problem with, then what does that say about our allowing weapons to be sold to people who hate the Jews or hate any other in the world for that matter in which we supposedly like ? Our actions in doing so when we knew better is crazy to me. Our government allowing the sell of weapons that could harm our friends in the world is the most ignorant thing imaginable to me, but to them undoubtedly they see it or have seen it differently at times for some reasons or another.

Re-edit that, I can't follow.

We didn't try to exterminate the Jews. I don't know...the idea of Germany selling weapons to people who want to kill the Jews like Hitler did...is disgusting.

We didn't try to exterminate the Jews or any other people directly right, but if we sold weapons to those who hate the Jews or any other peoples in which we did not have any problem with, then what does that say about our allowing weapons to be sold to people who hate the Jews or hate any other in the world for that matter in which we supposedly like ? Our actions in doing so when we knew better is crazy to me. Our government allowing the sell of weapons that could harm our friends in the world is the most ignorant thing imaginable to me, but to them undoubtedly they see it or have seen it differently at times for some reasons or another.

If you can't follow what I said, and this in the context of what you said, then I can't help you at all.

I was speaking about we as in the United states, when I said "WE".

Last edited:

If you can't follow what I said, and this in the context of what you said, then I can't help you at all.

Then you can't help me. Translate that first sentence for me...it makes no sense and I don't know what you are trying to say.

Then you can't help me. Translate that first sentence for me...it makes no sense and I don't know what you are trying to say.
Otherwise, what does it say about us here in America, if we sold weapons to those who hate others that we like, and then those weapons were being used against those who we like as an indirect consequence of our actions of selling weapons to the wrong people ? I mean if that is what we have done in the past. It just makes no sense to me.

Otherwise, what does it say about us here in America, if we sold weapons to those who hate others that we like, and then those weapons were being used against those who we like as an indirect consequence of our actions of selling weapons to the wrong people ? I mean if that is what we have done in the past. It just makes no sense to me.

We didn't kill 6 million Jews! There is a HUGE difference.

Think about it...Germany is responsible for one of the GREATEST atrocities in human history. If they had shame or regrets, why would they even CONSIDER selling weapons to any muslim nation that wants nothing more than to drive the Jews into the sea. It is unconscionable.

Think about it...Germany is responsible for one of the GREATEST atrocities in human history. If they had shame or regrets, why would they even CONSIDER selling weapons to any muslim nation that wants nothing more than to drive the Jews into the sea. It is unconscionable.
I am speaking about what Sunni man said about us selling weapons to Sadam (the extreme Jew hater), where as it's all about the money, and not really about the moral or ethical part, but more so about the balance that should be found in it all instead. I guess maybe that we figured that we could protect Israel when we needed to, and this if those weapons would have been turned on Israel at some point in time instead of Iran as it were, so maybe that is the position of the United States in these things, where as if we sell weapons to a nation that we really shouldn't be selling weapons to, then we have an understanding that if we need to we can protect our friends in the region from these weapons sold, if they happen to be turned on them as a result of our selling them to someone else.

You didn't respond to Sunni Man when he wrote that, but you are going on and on with me as if I wrote something you can't seem to understand ? I am just following along here, and I am commenting to you and your guest when speaking. You accuse Germany of this and of that, but you don't want to subscribe that same thought to this nation when pointing your finger. It matters not how great an attrocity is, and this in the aftermath of wrongheaded thinking or ideologies that are held in a government at any given time, because the same ideologies or thinking can still bring about death and destruction whether great or small in the world. These things can lead to bigger things always, and they can lead to on lookers thinking wow you sold weapons to them ? It is a vicious cycle that needs to be looked at for better understandings, and for better results due to better understandings in it all, and this is if we just try and do better about these things when we do them.

There is a glut of mistakes to look back upon, and the main thing is that we are learning always, and hopefully this instead of going backwards in life instead.

No we didn't of course, but there are those who would also say that us dragging our feet about getting involved, may have led to the further empowerment of the regime that did kill them, and this after seeing that the world was not ready to speak up about Germany going to war in those early days. Even the Prime minister of Brittain Neval Chamberlin is critized heavily for his role in the situation, as well as Stalin himself for dealing with the devil Hitler himself early on over Poland. Many were fooled and many still can be fooled, so beware always about these things, but restrain yourself from blaming wholes of people unless your are a racist yourself.

Are you intentionally ignoring Mao and Stalin in this series of "who was the nastiest dude" posts or do their greater claims to fame not count? I ask because, quite frankly, one dead innocent is very much the same as another.

As for claiming that the hands of the US are clean, there are untold numbers of Japanese innocents who died in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and Tokyo.

Last edited:
[

I think Germany and Germans are the scum of the earth and I would put nothing past them. They are the cradle of hate in the world, even today as they have inspired racist pussies everywhere.

Germany and their hate is responsible for how many deaths during the 20th century? After WWII, Germany should have never been allowed to exist as a sovereign state...their blood lust is inherent and they will start yet another war in the 21st century

You are right. We will kill you all. And we enjoy you cannot sleep until then.
Be afraid.

[

I think Germany and Germans are the scum of the earth and I would put nothing past them. They are the cradle of hate in the world, even today as they have inspired racist pussies everywhere.

Germany and their hate is responsible for how many deaths during the 20th century? After WWII, Germany should have never been allowed to exist as a sovereign state...their blood lust is inherent and they will start yet another war in the 21st century

Be afraid.

Spoken like a true German. I can smell the hate and bloodlust from here. I'm not worried...I know the threat and am ready for any German or teaper racist of German heritage to step on my lawn!

[

Be afraid.

Spoken like a true German. I can smell the hate and bloodlust from here. I'm not worried...I know the threat and am ready for any German or teaper racist of German heritage to step on my lawn!

About a third of the white US citizens are German.
Be afraid. :D

Be afraid.

About a third of the white US citizens are German.
Be afraid. :D

EXACTLY...That is why there is so much racism in America...the people of German heritage. It is an inherent quality...a curse that people of German descent will always be full of hate and rage. That is why, of all of the hate groups of American, they are born of German ideology and filled with a membership dominated by people of German ancestory. Bloodlust and hate is what defines people of German heritage.

EXACTLY...That is why there is so much racism in America...the people of German heritage. It is an inherent quality...a curse that people of German descent will always be full of hate and rage. That is why, of all of the hate groups of American, they are born of German ideology and filled with a membership dominated by people of German ancestory. Bloodlust and hate is what defines people of German heritage.
You really need a huge dose of German propaganda to get balanced out.

Let me begin...
image31.jpg

Last edited:
You really need a huge dose of German propaganda to get balanced out.

Let me begin...
image31.jpg

Yes, you prove my point about German bloodlust with this one. You got any exterminate the Jew propaganda?

Sure it does. Germans with guns and racist portrayals of those they are trying to kill. What kind of person does that if they are not inherently evil?

:lol: Exactly...they are simply angry and full of hate - out to fulfill their bloodlust.

How many deaths are Germans responsible for in the 20th Century?

:lol: Exactly...they are simply angry and full of hate - out to fulfill their bloodlust.

There cannot be named a serious number as the use of the term "Germans" in this pretext is meant to burden guilt upon innocent people placing them on the same level with war criminals and mass murderers like Hitler.

There cannot be named a serious number as the use of the term "Germans" in this pretext is meant to burden guilt upon innocent people placing them on the same level with war criminals and mass murderers like Hitler.

You mean the same people that turned a blind eye to the Holocaust...saying they were unaware while they looted the houses of Jews sent away to camp and made lamps out of dead Jew skin. Or how about the soldiers that raped and razed their way throughout Europe, especially Russia. The people allowed and fought in the name of Germany and Hitler. and hell, I wasn't even aware of this attempted genocide of Africans. Herero and Namaqua Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I'm sorry, it is a curse upon Germans to hate and be full of bloodlust. Of course, not all Germans are guilty...but most are suspect. I think it is because Germany is a Godless country.

Forum List

Back