Afghans Say German Troops Deserted Them

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
image-553234-galleryV9-tjvo.jpg

This is one of six photos and a story about what has happened since Germany pulled their troops out. Read more @ Security Eroding in Northern Afghanistan after German Withdrawal - SPIEGEL ONLINE

And, what's it going to be like for them when US troops pull out at the end of the year?

Boo Hoo for them. We have been footing the bill in both peoples lives and material for far too long. They need to man up and help themselves.

LOL, the Germans thought they were joining the Muslims to push the Jews into the sea. When they found out that wasn't the case, the Germans pulled out. As Heimlich Merkel put it, 'We were told all of the lampshades were made of Jew skin. That was a dirty lie. We didn't get to gas one Jew or Jew sympathizer, so we decided to leave.'

Last edited:
As Germany ditches Afghanistan, India steps up to the plate.

---

In a recent deal with Moscow, India has agreed to pay for military equipment sourced from Russia to Afghanistan. The equipment will include artillery, helicopters, tanks, and armored vehicles. India will also pay to repair old Soviet hardware left behind after the Russian withdrawal in 1989. The scale and exact composition of the deal have yet to be announced, but it is known that the first order has already been placed. India had so far hesitated to provide lethal weapons to Afghanistan for fear of antagonizing Pakistan. However, the deal suggests a rethink in the halls of South Block on India’s role in the region after the ISAF withdrawal.

India Stepping Up to the Plate in Afghanistan | The Diplomat

LOL, the Germans thought they were joining the Muslims to push the Jews into the sea. When they found out that wasn't the case, the Germans pulled out. As Heimlich Merkel put it, 'We were told all of the lampshades were made of Jew skin. That was a dirty lie. We didn't get to gas one Jew or Jew sympathizer, so we decided to leave.'
If you think that Germany is still following Hitler in concerns of the Jews, then you are NUTZ.

Then again I don't know, because if you say it enough, then people might begin to believe you, and that's all that matters with those who think like you right ?

If you think that Germany is still following Hitler in concerns of the Jews, then you are NUTZ.

Then again I don't know, because if you say it enough, then people might begin to believe you, and that's all that matters with those who think like you right ?

I think Germany and Germans are the scum of the earth and I would put nothing past them. They are the cradle of hate in the world, even today as they have inspired racist pussies everywhere.

Germany and their hate is responsible for how many deaths during the 20th century? After WWII, Germany should have never been allowed to exist as a sovereign state...their blood lust is inherent and they will start yet another war in the 21st century

I think Germany and Germans are the scum of the earth and I would put nothing past them. They are the cradle of hate in the world, even today as they have inspired racist pussies everywhere.

Germany and their hate is responsible for how many deaths during the 20th century? After WWII, Germany should have never been allowed to exist as a sovereign state...their blood lust is inherent and they will start yet another war in the 21st century
And what is your attitude towards America ? The same maybe ?
Hitler was pure scum, but not the whole of the German people.

You are just blowing hot air.

Of all the European nations......Germany is the most Jew friendly of them all.

It's sickening how the German government sucks up to the Jews and Israel every chance they get.

In fact Germany has laws with long prison sentences for saying anything bad about the Jews.

Truth....... :cool:

It's sickening how the German government sucks up to the Jews and Israel every chance they get.

In fact Germany has laws with long prison sentences for saying anything bad about the Jews.

Germany the most Jew friendly...you are deceived. The first Iraq war, Hussein used German made scud missiles to attack Israel. Why would a Jew friendly nation even sell weapons to an equally blood hungry people who want to exterminate the Jews themselves?

Germany is full of hate...always has been and always will be. They are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th century...attempted genocide and they serve as the motherland of hate groups throughout the world.

The German people turned a blind eye while their countrymen gassed Jews.

Jews would be kidnapped, and their homes would be given away to aryans.

Germans made and sold lampshades made out of Jewish skin.

The only reason they denounced it in the end was because they lost.

Germany the most Jew friendly...you are deceived. The first Iraq war, Hussein used German made scud missiles to attack Israel. Why would a Jew friendly nation even sell weapons to an equally blood hungry people who want to exterminate the Jews themselves?

Germany is full of hate...always has been and always will be. They are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th century...attempted genocide and they serve as the motherland of hate groups throughout the world.
America is the most Jew loving country in the world.

Yet we sold Saddam all of the weapons he wanted and he hated Israel..

It's all about the money. .. :cool:

Sadam hated Iran more, how many muslims died in that war?

Are you a racist yourself ? You attack a whole people as being racist, so what does that say about you ?

In order to not be racist, you must always seperate the bad from the good (judge one by his or her character), as found within the individual or within the groups operating within a group who are operating among the many groups. In order not to be a racist, you must never find yourself labeling an entire people as being bad or as being racist. It's just the way it is, now what do you have to say for yourself ?

Are you a racist yourself ? You attack a whole people as being racist, so what does that say about you ?

In order to not be racist, you must always seperate the bad from the good (judge one by his or her character), as found within the individual or within the groups operating within a group who are operating among the many groups. In order not to be a racist, you must never find yourself labeling an entire people as being bad or as being racist. It's just the way it is, now what do you have to say for yourself ?

It isn't hate. I hate no one. It is realizing that the history of Germany is a blight on human history. Its realizing that as a whole, Germans have allowed atrocities to be carried out in their name and they did nothing to stop it. I realize all Germans aren't blood thirsty hate mongers that caused 2 world wars and the attempted genocide of an entire people. There were some very commendable Germans who had the testicular fortitude to condemn the German blood lust. Those people are heroic to me.

My issue is that those who idly stood by and enjoyed the spoils of German hate. That is the disgrace. That is what defines the Germans, the lack of a backbone to stand up to racism, war, and attempted genocide.

We didn't try to exterminate the Jews. I don't know...the idea of Germany selling weapons to people who want to kill the Jews like Hitler did...is disgusting.

The German people turned a blind eye while their countrymen gassed Jews.

Jews would be kidnapped, and their homes would be given away to aryans.

Germans made and sold lampshades made out of Jewish skin.

The only reason they denounced it in the end was because they lost.
I watched a doc. on this the other day, and many Jews found themselves fighting as Germans, and were afraid to be found out that they were Jews under Hitler. There were those who actually saw their fellow Jew being killed, but could do nothing about it. They were asked later on why did they do nothing ? The reply was that somehow someone would have to be left to tell the story, and to be a witness to some of the most repulsive crimes imaginable in order for justice to be served if they survived it all. It was the smart thing to do at the time, because to speak out or act would have insured certain and/or instant death for them as individuals who were powerless yet powerful witnesses in each case mentioned. After the war, they were able to be freed as were so many more (yes germans included), who lived under such opression and mostly fear , to even think to disagree during the Nazi regime.

Gerring the lufwaffa commadant, had to lie to Hitler in order to save one of his top commanders who was a full Jew, and this went on throughout the ranks during that war. HITLER was a racist from HELL, and he and his hinchmen pulled off one of the biggest lies in the history of the world upon the German people, and they had placed Germany, the German people, and the Jewish people who were part of the civilized people of the world in agony and in fear for their very lives daily, and especially if they chose to disagree openly.

These things can be repeated by any race at any given time, where as it all depends on who gets that kind of power at any given time, and becomes as a dictator and an oppressor just as Hitler was and/or had become.

Last edited:

We didn't try to exterminate the Jews. I don't know...the idea of Germany selling weapons to people who want to kill the Jews like Hitler did...is disgusting.
We didn't try to exterminate the Jews or any other people directly right, but if we sold weapons to those who hate the Jews or any other peoples in which we did not have any problem with, then what does that say about our allowing weapons to be sold to people who hate the Jews or hate any other in the world for that matter in which we supposedly like ? Our actions in doing so when we knew better is crazy to me. Our government allowing the sell of weapons that could harm our friends in the world is the most ignorant thing imaginable to me, but to them undoubtedly they see it or have seen it differently at times for some reasons or another.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back