Afghan Students Burn Effigy of 'Black Dog' Obama...

What does the reference 'black dog' signify?

you need to read up a little.. don't ya? muslim taxi cabs won't let you in their cabs with a dog, or a bottle of beer. And, that right here in the USA.. :lol::lol:

Why don't you read the thread? I am not the only one asking for clarity.

Many muslims believe a dog is not pure. Hence the insult to Obama.

But that's not what they should believe. Here's a good link to understand Islam and dogs. This gentleman is awesome. He points out how so many muslims get it wrong about dogs.

ETA: the other articles are great at the link as well but you will find this one at the bottom of the page, but they are all worth a read.

An Islamic Scholar's Kindly View of Dogs

Islamic Concern: Dogs in Islam

Last edited:
What does the reference 'black dog' signify?

They are insulting him because he is Black more than likely, if he was white you wouldn't be seeing that.
Ah, yes....they're more respectful of Whites, right?

handjob.gif

Yeah..they would be.

This really shows you have no idea how racist some countries are..and how ridiculous they get about it. When I was a kid my friend started dating a girl from Trinidad and her father went nuts over it. It was because he perceived my friend, who was a black guy with very light complexion..was just that..black. And by the way..the guy and his daughter were black as well..and darker then my friend. Only he thought of himself as white.

They are insulting him because he is Black more than likely, if he was white you wouldn't be seeing that.
Ah, yes....they're more respectful of Whites, right?

handjob.gif

Yeah..they would be.

This really shows you have no idea how racist some countries are..and how ridiculous they get about it. When I was a kid my friend started dating a girl from Trinidad and her father went nuts over it. It was because he perceived my friend, who was a black guy with very light complexion..was just that..black. And by the way..the guy and his daughter were black as well..and darker then my friend. Only he thought of himself as white.

Yup, alot of yankees like Miss Shaman here are very niaeve and ignorant about how bad racism is in Non Western countries, especially towards Blacks. They are not taught to be politically correct in shit holes like Afghanistan.

This is what people in the Muslim world really think he is, they actually have less respect for him because he is Black.
Please.

Unlike Daddy Bush....who went ballistic when he was called a wimp....Obama has the maturity to ignore such sophomoric-behavior.

Hell.....he's had plenty of practice. He puts-up with this kind o' childish-crap, from Teabaggers, daily.​

You are trying really hard to ignore the racism throw at Obama from the Afghan people, if some white guys did this in Ohio or Stockholm it would be stone cold racism, but its ok if backwards Afghans do it right?:cuckoo:
thanx HG....now he will post more COLORFUL Bullshit.....:lol:

Please.

Unlike Daddy Bush....who went ballistic when he was called a wimp....Obama has the maturity to ignore such sophomoric-behavior.

Hell.....he's had plenty of practice. He puts-up with this kind o' childish-crap, from Teabaggers, daily.​

You are trying really hard to ignore the racism throw at Obama from the Afghan people, if some white guys did this in Ohio or Stockholm it would be stone cold racism, but its ok if backwards Afghans do it right?:cuckoo:
thanx HG....now he will post more COLORFUL Bullshit.....:lol:

Miss Shaman has her head lodged all the way up her dirty, stanky un-used pussy.

Booze? as long as it's not open container.. dog yes of course you can,, especially seeing eye dogs, they go everywhere.

Apparently not in cabs driven by Muslims.

purrzactly and they won't ring yer bacon up at the grocery store either.

I think that depends, I buy all my liquor and beer from a gas station that is owned by Indian Muslims, they ring it up for me and the owner actually ordered a special brand of Olde English for me.

Afghanistan is perfect example of why americans should never support our politicians and their ideas of warmongering.

Even when attacked, our follow up is worse than the attack.

the reason i feel we should never get involved outside of humanitarian aide to a third world Country.....they always seem to spit in our faces....

Afghanistan is perfect example of why americans should never support our politicians and their ideas of warmongering.

Even when attacked, our follow up is worse than the attack.

the reason i feel we should never get involved outside of humanitarian aide to a third world Country.....they always seem to spit in our faces....

I am against humanitarian aid towards countries with a large foaming at the mouth anti American population.

He's also in the process of selling our Nation out over there. Him and the Afghan Government are close to reaching a deal which will allow the Taliban to control vast portions of Afghanistan. All the blood & treasure just pissed away. Yeah, i'm very disappointed in this President.
Obama's supposed to take the "fall" for another one o' Lil' Dumbya's.....​

:eusa_eh:

You do know that you would get more replies to your posts if you wrote it normal, most people just skip over them because it gives them headaches reading that shit.

plus there aint much to read....how much can a guy with the IQ of Jethro Bodine post that's worth reading?....

I think sharpton and Jackson should take the first flight over there to protest in the streets in the name of racism. :eusa_whistle:

Sharpton and Jackson only speak on racism towards Blacks when it comes from whites, I never seen them say anything about the Muslims slaughtering African blacks in Darfur.

well i seen a Quote that was attributed to a African guy.....he basically said that the reason the Blacks here don't speak up about the Blacks in Africa is because the Blacks here think the Blacks there are beneath them ......

If Bush was to blame for abu ghraib as the left stated many times does that mean Obama is responsible for the burning of the books and the subsequent killing of our troops?
And will Obama apologize to the families of those killed and wounded for his actions? Or lack there of?

The Abuse of prisioners at detention facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq stemmed from the “Memorandum for Alberto R. Gonzales Counsel to the President. Re: Standards of Conduct for Interrogation under 18 U.S.C. [sections] 2340-2340A” (The Torture Papers, pp. 172-217).

My conclusion from all this is that the Attorney General’s Office’s flawed and illegal definition of torture resulted in the Bush Administration’s military orders that encouraged, authorized, and allowed the terrible recent tortures at Abu Ghraib and elsewhere.

The Definition of Torture

Now can you name the program in the Obama White House that induced these folks to burn those books?

Prove that those at the prison were ordered to do this.
An opinion is all you have.
Opinion?????
:eusa_eh:

How fuckin' old ARE YOU??!!!

:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GERHQ0zNtpk]Torture Prosecutions Greenlit - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiFpT3RBKnM]Demand for Torture Came from the Top - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybv3VG4RNzk]Janis Karpinski to Dick Cheney: Where Were You Five Years Ago? - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back