Afghan Students Burn Effigy of 'Black Dog' Obama...

I think sharpton and Jackson should take the first flight over there to protest in the streets in the name of racism. :eusa_whistle:

Sharpton and Jackson only speak on racism towards Blacks when it comes from whites, I never seen them say anything about the Muslims slaughtering African blacks in Darfur.

On the same note I have never seen them speak out against black on white violence neither. I guess civil rights is only a one way street for them.

That's really not the way it should be, if these were white American students holding up signs calling Obama a black dog all hell would be breaking loose, but its ok when Muslims do it.

The Abuse of prisioners at detention facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq stemmed from the “Memorandum for Alberto R. Gonzales Counsel to the President. Re: Standards of Conduct for Interrogation under 18 U.S.C. [sections] 2340-2340A” (The Torture Papers, pp. 172-217).

My conclusion from all this is that the Attorney General’s Office’s flawed and illegal definition of torture resulted in the Bush Administration’s military orders that encouraged, authorized, and allowed the terrible recent tortures at Abu Ghraib and elsewhere.

The Definition of Torture

Now can you name the program in the Obama White House that induced these folks to burn those books?

I dont think it was terrible, the information gained saved lives on the battlefield and here at home, and we where not cutting there heads off like they do our troops and contractors. In my opinion a terrorist is on the "Got nothing coming" list and can go straight to hell. If water boarding is good enough for our special ops in training it sure as hell is good enough for some terrorist.

Most of the Iraqis held and abused at Abu Grab-ass were not terrorist. Most were released without charges. But that is a moot point. The fact is there is no equivlant policy that Steven or anyone can point to to argue that President Obama encouraged burning of their sacred book. Or, if there is they have not posted it.
No one could ever accuse Obama of buying into what a great Democrat said while in office about responsibility of the Office: "The buck stops here."

The Abuse of prisioners at detention facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq stemmed from the “Memorandum for Alberto R. Gonzales Counsel to the President. Re: Standards of Conduct for Interrogation under 18 U.S.C. [sections] 2340-2340A” (The Torture Papers, pp. 172-217).

My conclusion from all this is that the Attorney General’s Office’s flawed and illegal definition of torture resulted in the Bush Administration’s military orders that encouraged, authorized, and allowed the terrible recent tortures at Abu Ghraib and elsewhere.

Now can you name the program in the Obama White House that induced these folks to burn those books?

I dont think it was terrible, the information gained saved lives on the battlefield and here at home, and we where not cutting there heads off like they do our troops and contractors. In my opinion a terrorist is on the "Got nothing coming" list and can go straight to hell. If water boarding is good enough for our special ops in training it sure as hell is good enough for some terrorist.

Most of the Iraqis held and abused at Abu Grab-ass were not terrorist. Most were released without charges. But that is a moot point. The fact is there is no equivlant policy that Steven or anyone can point to to argue that President Obama encouraged burning of their sacred book. Or, if there is they have not posted it.

Extraordinary rendition of U.S. terror suspects is still going on on Obama's watch. A few months back the Supreme Court threw out a lawsuit of men who had been kidnapped and tortured abroad without ever having been charged of anything.

Obama's human rights issues are no lighter than Bush's.

There is no proof that every one that was detained was subject to waterboarding. I do believe only the shot callerswhere though, which is what led to the information that led to bin ladens death.

He's the one person i have on ignore, i fought it as long as i could but i just couldn't take it anymore.

How do you ignore on here? I tried figuring it out but couldn't.

Click your USER CP and on the left it'll say "edit ignore list." You can type the person's name that you want to ban there.

Prolly other ways to do it but that's how i know how.

I figured it out, thanks man! I went to his user cp and there was a drop down menu with the option. No more reading his headache spawning BS. If he ever types normal I might take him off of ignore, but not until then.

Sharpton and Jackson only speak on racism towards Blacks when it comes from whites, I never seen them say anything about the Muslims slaughtering African blacks in Darfur.

On the same note I have never seen them speak out against black on white violence neither. I guess civil rights is only a one way street for them.

That's really not the way it should be, if these were white American students holding up signs calling Obama a black dog all hell would be breaking loose, but its ok when Muslims do it.

It's not okay it is just more expected for people in other countries to disrespect Americans in general. Most of us don't expect white Americans to act like racists.

I don't get what they mean by dog though.

Extraordinary rendition of U.S. terror suspects is still going on on Obama's watch. A few months back the Supreme Court threw out a lawsuit of men who had been kidnapped and tortured abroad without ever having been charged of anything.

Obama's NDAA is a shocking & egregious assault on American Citizens' Freedom & Liberty. We have plenty to worry about right here at Home. The Police State only grows larger and more oppressive by the day.

Last edited:

It's not okay it is just more expected for people in other countries to disrespect Americans in general. Most of us don't expect white Americans to act like racists.

This is kind of a shot in the dark, but i know a lot of ppl in the middle east view the dog as a dirty animal. So they view being black as a big negative, and being a dog as a big negative and combine the 2.

When I was on deployment I was told Muslims see dogs as dirty and filthy, so its an insult they use.

This is kind of a shot in the dark, but i know a lot of ppl in the middle east view the dog as a dirty animal. So they view being black as a big negative, and being a dog as a big negative and combine the 2.

I think you just nailed it.

So these Muslims are being racist too?

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

But but...These people are our good buddies. Man, how much longer are Americans going to allow their Government to spend their hard-earned Tax Dollars on absurd follies like this? We need a dramatic revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

His continuation of that policy, while I'm sure leads to a lot of animosity for the Afghans, did not lead to the book burning, did it?

This is what people in the Muslim world really think he is, they actually have less respect for him because he is Black.
Please.

Unlike Daddy Bush....who went ballistic when he was called a wimp....Obama has the maturity to ignore such sophomoric-behavior.

Hell.....he's had plenty of practice. He puts-up with this kind o' childish-crap, from Teabaggers, daily.​

You are trying really hard to ignore the racism throw at Obama from the Afghan people, if some white guys did this in Ohio or Stockholm it would be stone cold racism, but its ok if backwards Afghans do it right?:cuckoo:
Hey......"..sticks & stones..", ya' know. I could almost give-a-fuck what a bunch o' poorly-educated Afghanis call Obama. Chances are....most o' them don't even know who he is.​

No one could ever accuse Obama of buying into what a great Democrat said while in office about responsibility of the Office: "The buck stops here."

Did he apologize for the actions?

Look who is cheering because Afghans are protesting America?

Makes ya proud don't it? As people take sides against their own country

Who is cheering? Can you show proof we are cheering?
Was it cheering by the left when troops were being kille and Bush being burned in effigy?
You remember people, on the Left, cheering U.S. troops being killed, huh?

Lemme guess.....Pale Rider.....or, maybe Porky Limbaugh....told you that, right??

handjob.gif

Please.

Unlike Daddy Bush....who went ballistic when he was called a wimp....Obama has the maturity to ignore such sophomoric-behavior.

Hell.....he's had plenty of practice. He puts-up with this kind o' childish-crap, from Teabaggers, daily.​

You are trying really hard to ignore the racism throw at Obama from the Afghan people, if some white guys did this in Ohio or Stockholm it would be stone cold racism, but its ok if backwards Afghans do it right?:cuckoo:
Hey......"..sticks & stones..", ya' know. I could almost give-a-fuck what a bunch o' poorly-educated Afghanis call Obama. Chances are....most o' them don't even know who he is.​

Nice try, those uneducated Afghans knew enough about him to figure out he was President of the US and he was Black numb nuts.

Nice try, those uneducated Afghans knew enough about him to figure out he was President of the US and he was Black numb nuts.

:clap2::clap2: Huge Obama-Bot fail. Hilarious. :lol:

Forum List

Back