Afghan Students Burn Effigy of 'Black Dog' Obama...

Obama's supposed to take the "fall" for another one o' Lil' Dumbya's.....

:eusa_eh:

You do know that you would get more replies to your posts if you wrote it normal, most people just skip over them because it gives them headaches reading that shit.

plus there aint much to read....
.....Especially when you're hyper-text challenged.

282.png

Yup, alot of yankees like Miss Shaman here are very niaeve and ignorant about how bad racism is in Non Western countries, especially towards Blacks. They are not taught to be politically correct in shit holes like Afghanistan.

They're not TAUGHT much of ANYTHING.....except what their Clerics tell them!!!! Most of them are dirt-poor and uneducated. All they've really GOT is their religion.....and, you stupid fuckin' Teabaggers can't figure-out why they got so upset.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

At least they have an excuse to be fuckin stupid and un-educated, whats your excuse dick lips?
you notice how everyone is a teabagger to this jerk?....like i said when your dealing with the intellect of a Jethro Bodine this is what comes out of his snatch....

They're not TAUGHT much of ANYTHING.....except what their Clerics tell them!!!! Most of them are dirt-poor and uneducated. All they've really GOT is their religion.....and, you stupid fuckin' Teabaggers can't figure-out why they got so upset.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

At least they have an excuse to be fuckin stupid and un-educated, whats your excuse dick lips?
you notice how everyone is a teabagger to this jerk?....like i said when your dealing with the intellect of a Jethro Bodine this is what comes out of his snatch....

I don't get why this fuck stick keeps regurgatating talkings points from the Iraq war 9 years ago, the people she is mocking aren't even in office anymore, she needs to get the fuck over it.

you can get pot with food stamps?.....where can i sign up?.....im game.....:eusa_angel:

You can, just let the pot dealer buy some groceries off your EBT card in exchange for some dank.

got it.....oh by the way Mr. Shithead?.....so you wont have to go ask your Art Teacher....DANK means Marijuana.....
Doesn't matter to me. As far as I'm concerned, I still call it pot.....just like we did the Summer o' '68, Skippy.

:eusa_hand:

The Abuse of prisioners at detention facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq stemmed from the “Memorandum for Alberto R. Gonzales Counsel to the President. Re: Standards of Conduct for Interrogation under 18 U.S.C. [sections] 2340-2340A” (The Torture Papers, pp. 172-217).

My conclusion from all this is that the Attorney General’s Office’s flawed and illegal definition of torture resulted in the Bush Administration’s military orders that encouraged, authorized, and allowed the terrible recent tortures at Abu Ghraib and elsewhere.

The Definition of Torture

Now can you name the program in the Obama White House that induced these folks to burn those books?

Prove that those at the prison were ordered to do this.
An opinion is all you have. Well in that case it is MY Conclusion that Obamas policies led to the burning of these books.

That was the conclusion of the author of the article I posted. Exactly which policy of the President the led to the book burnings. Can you point to a specific memo or something????

Ohh it's a liberal author's opinion, so now it's fact? LOL!

It's disgusting what they did to the effigy of Obama, I'm sure they would do that to any President in office and I am sure that they would love to actually stick a poll up the the sitting President's ass and burn him, just as they would like to do to any of us. Their hatred is on a level most don't care to acknowledge, we need the troops home and need them now, nothing is gained by having them stay there.

I wonder if they will want Obama's Peace Prize back, it seems he hasn't united anyone.

Have you taken a survey or something? Or are you just making a blanket generalization about "the Muslims"?

Go over to the Middle East, they aren't shy they will tell you what they think.

Why do i have to go over there, there are Muslims here in America.

You can do whatever you like, but Muslims in the US don't have the same exact thoughts on this issue as their brethren back home, thats like expecting Black Americans to have the same ideas about a subject as Blacks from Liberia or Kenya.

Look who is cheering because Afghans are protesting America?

Makes ya proud don't it? As people take sides against their own country
Let me know who is cheering.

Thanks in advance.

The OP for one

Pale Rider, Warrior102

Be so kind as to point out WHERE I'm "cheering." Oh... that's right... you can't... moron.

Next time don't mistake my own disdain for obama just because some shit stain muslims burn his ass in effigy... dick head.

Go over to the Middle East, they aren't shy they will tell you what they think.

Why do i have to go over there, there are Muslims here in America.

You can do whatever you like, but Muslims in the US don't have the same exact thoughts on this issue as their brethren back home, thats like expecting Black Americans to have the same ideas about a subject as Blacks from Liberia or Kenya.

I was referring to recent immigrants. I know plenty of them, I'm mixed race and we treat each other like brothers and sisters. We even look pretty similar.

Most of the Iraqis held and abused at Abu Grab-ass were not terrorist. Most were released without charges. But that is a moot point. The fact is there is no equivlant policy that Steven or anyone can point to to argue that President Obama encouraged burning of their sacred book. Or, if there is they have not posted it.

Extraordinary rendition of U.S. terror suspects is still going on on Obama's watch. A few months back the Supreme Court threw out a lawsuit of men who had been kidnapped and tortured abroad without ever having been charged of anything.

Obama's human rights issues are no lighter than Bush's.

Obama's NDAA is a shocking & egregious assault on American Citizens' Freedom & Liberty. We have plenty to worry about right here at Home. The Police State only grows larger and more oppressive by the day.

Senators who Voted "Yea" for NDAA (indefinite detention of U.S. citizens, no Trial) | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

The House Passes The 2012 National Defense Authorization Act - Business Insider

Libo-Pauli the ultimate Baracknaphobe.

Look who is cheering because Afghans are protesting America?

Makes ya proud don't it? As people take sides against their own country

I think you are missing something here. We are not supporting the afghan mobs.

We think Obama's response is incorrect.

Obama's pullsimiliousness is not a sensible response to Afghan violence. It will feed rather than abate it.

This is a false opposite. One can and should respond with dismay at both the Afghans and the Clueless one.

Prove that those at the prison were ordered to do this.
An opinion is all you have. Well in that case it is MY Conclusion that Obamas policies led to the burning of these books.

That was the conclusion of the author of the article I posted. Exactly which policy of the President the led to the book burnings. Can you point to a specific memo or something????

Ohh it's a liberal author's opinion, so now it's fact? LOL!

No, it was an informed opinon based on the memo provided that opined what led to the wide spread abuse at several detention facilities. What sort of documentation do you (or anyone, especially Steven) have that supports the theory that a policy of the Obama Administration is what led to the burning of their holy book?

Is the burning widespread like the abuse was?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPhh7mch5zo]HBO Films: Game Change Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Forum List

Back