Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
I already answered your question.
Try again. This time type it on this thread so I can see it as well.
Bump for the mentally challenged.
Stop bumping your head against the wall and use your words son.
What part of my words is confusing you?
The part where you keep bumping for yourself.
What part of "this thread" is confusing you, ape man?

Try again. This time type it on this thread so I can see it as well.
The part where you keep bumping for your self cave monkey.

You asked a question... I responded... you said no you didn't, so I bumped it for you to read again. Do you wear glasses?

You asked a question... I responded... you said no you didn't, so I bumped it for you to read again. Do you wear glasses?
You didnt respond to my question. You bumped for the mentally challenged. Thats obviously you since you seem confused. Yes I wear glasses when I get tired of wearing contacts. What does that have to do with anything?

You didnt respond to my question. You bumped for the mentally challenged. Thats obviously you since you seem confused. Yes I wear glasses when I get tired of wearing contacts. What does that have to do with anything?
Just trying to figure out why you can't see the answer to your question.

Its because you didn't answer it.

Yes I did. Do you need me to bump the answer again?

No you didnt. You need to answer the question and stop bumping your head.

Yes, I did. What part of my answer confused you.

Question asked by Asclelots aka asclepiss aka ascelepias: "Did that mean you got a job and got off welfare?"

Answer: "I know you're dumb and all, but you do realize that one has to be out of a job and on welfare to get a job and get off welfare." Then assuming that was something that everyone older than 6 would understand, I asked... yes? Or do I need to draw you a picture?

No you didnt. You didnt answer so there was no confusion. Does that make sense monkey?

No you didnt. You didnt answer so there was no confusion. Does that make sense monkey?

The first time you asked: "Did that mean you got a job and got off welfare?"

I said - Answer: "It means I've never collected a dime of welfare and never will. Why do you keep having delusions of me on welfare?"

How much simpler do I have to respond to you? Did you pass 1st grade?

I said - Answer: "It means I've never collected a dime of welfare and never will. Why do you keep having delusions of me on welfare?"

Yes I passed first grade. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.

Please explain to the class how "I've never collected a dime of welfare and never will" isn't an answer to the question "Did that mean you got a job and got off welfare?" Please explain to the class how someone who has never been on welfare gets off welfare.

You've had this problem in the past. You don't seem to get this whole time thing. Past, present, and future tense seems to throw you off.

Please explain to the class how "I've never collected a dime of welfare and never will" isn't an answer to the question "Did that mean you got a job and got off welfare?" Please explain to the class how someone who has never been on welfare gets off welfare.

You've had this problem in the past. You don't seem to get this whole time thing. Past, present, and future tense seems to throw you off.
What class are you talking about? Did you start drinking earlier than normal today? I need you to answer my question.

What class are you talking about? Did you start drinking earlier than normal today? I need you to answer my question.
When did you stop raping your neighbors wife?

When you started using false dilemmas. I've never raped my neighbors wife. Do you live next door to me or something? I need you to answer my question.

When you started using false dilemmas. I've never raped my neighbors wife. Do you live next door to me or something? I need you to answer my question.
"That's not an answer."

"That's not an answer."
Who told you that you were going to get one since you cant answer mine?

"That's not an answer."
Who told you that my answer wasn't an answer... some voice in your head?

"That's not an answer."
Who told you that my answer wasn't an answer... some voice in your head?
Yes. Thats how thoughts frequently present themselves to me. I thought everyone had the same voice in their heads.

Are your thoughts manifested as a marquee running across your inner vision or something?

Forum List

Back