Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
10 minutes ago does not = "a long time". Try answering the question first.
What question?
The one you claimed you answered.
I answered lots of questions. But I can't get to all of them. Ask again.
You claimed you answered the one in question. Answer again.
I've answered lots of questions. Which one are you asking for again this time?
The one you were adamant about proclaiming you answered.

What question?
I'm always adamant. You'll need to be more specific.

No.....you aren't. You were adamant about this specific question though. Since you believed fervently that you answered it then you are directed to answer it again.

Last edited:
No.....you aren't. You were adamant about this specific question though. Since you believed fervently that you answered it then you are directed to answer it again.
How can I be directed to answer it again if I never did answer it the first time. Maybe you should ask the question again to see if you'll get a different answer.

How can I be directed to answer it again if I never did answer it the first time. Maybe you should ask the question again to see if you'll get a different answer.
Because I told you to. Just because you are claiming you never answered it after claiming you did answer it earlier makes no difference. Lets see if you can figure out how to answer something you already claimed you answered but now claim you never answered.

Because I told you to. Just because you are claiming you never answered it after claiming you did answer it earlier makes no difference. Lets see if you can figure out how to answer something you already claimed you answered but now claim you never answered.
Maybe he could answer it, if you would tell what the hell the ding-dong question was ? You think ?

Maybe he could answer it, if you would tell what the hell the ding-dong question was ? You think ?
He should have thought about that before avoiding my question, lying about answering it, then lying about not answering it. You think?

He should have thought about that before avoiding my question, lying about answering it, then lying about not answering it. You think?
Obama would be proud of your bull crap, because that is what he has been doing for 6 years so far, but it's catching up with him, and it is catching up with the likes of him also. Enjoy it all while it last, because America has had enough of the bull crap already.

Affirmative Action doesn't help anyone. It discriminates against one, and lowers the bar instead of rewards hard work for the other.
Thats what Black people were saying for 350 years. Why didnt you take that same stance when white people were enjoying AA?
I did.
Why didnt you stop it? Better yet do you support the idea of reparations?

While I don't support affirimitive action, I do support reparations. Until we pay what we owe it's an open wound that'll never heal.
If you supported AA, and pushed it, then YES, you would owe White people a lot of compensation, and you should pay them reparations for their losses.

I would be content to end affirmative action, abruptly and completely. If affirmative action came to an end bosses of inadequate blacks would feel free to fire them. College professors would feel free to give failing grades to black students who deserved them. There would be a massive removal of blacks from good jobs and good universities. Opportunities would be open to the whites and Orientals who deserve those good jobs and admission to those good universities.

Obama would be proud of your bull crap, because that is what he has been doing for 6 years so far, but it's catching up with him, and it is catching up with the likes of him also. Enjoy it all while it last, because America has had enough of the bull crap already.
What are you talking about monkey?

YOU'RE A LYING POS COWARD... AND A BLACK ONE TO BOOT!

Typing in all caps is a sign of complete distress. Calm your white monkey ass down.

Typing in all caps is a sign of complete distress. Calm your white monkey ass down.
Or it's a sign that I hit my caps lock key.

Or it's a sign that I hit my caps lock key.
No one believes that. Unless you are a moron that doesnt look at the screen when you type.

That wasn't the question. :biggrin:

As evidenced by the recent election.

How would you like it if someone told you to calm your black gorilla ass down ? Just wondering. :biggrin:

What was the question?

How would you like it if someone told you to calm your black gorilla ass down ? Just wondering. :biggrin:
I would feel fine except I would tell them I am not part of the BGF.

What was the question?
"Maybe he could answer it, if you would tell what the hell the ding-dong question was ? You think ?"

Forum List

Back