Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

"WE " ? Maybe you do. In my apartment complex, we have older white people who drive very old cars, or have none at all. The Blacks are all driving nice, shiny new cars, bought from their AA acquired jobs. I don't know what universe you're living in.

I live in america. And why do you not own a home? Clearly you and your wife didn't do very well as far as work goes and with your attitude you probably raised racist children

Exactly. I live in California, and as I am certain you know, it is not cheap put here
This thread is ridiculous. There is only 2 things to do about AA racism, and that is to ban it and fine the perpetrators to provide money for reparations for the white male victims, including the retired ones. That's all there is to it. There is nothing to debate, and no reason for anyone to be debating this.

I have more important posting to do in my other threads about ISIS, and the global jihad (nuclear annihilation threat)

It's a discussion forum, you dope. And you're right. It was ridiculous for you to even think you could create a victim thread and whine all day everyday , without a rebuttal.

you want AA because you are inferior, just admit it and stop lying liar
Is that why your ancestors needed it?

my ancestors > your ancestors
Your ancestors > my ancestors at chimping.

Because we have it better than them.
"WE " ? Maybe you do. In my apartment complex, we have older white people who drive very old cars, or have none at all. The Blacks are all driving nice, shiny new cars, bought from their AA acquired jobs. I don't know what universe you're living in.

I live in america. And why do you not own a home? Clearly you and your wife didn't do very well as far as work goes and with your attitude you probably raised racist children

Exactly. I live in California, and as I am certain you know, it is not cheap put here
This thread is ridiculous. There is only 2 things to do about AA racism, and that is to ban it and fine the perpetrators to provide money for reparations for the white male victims, including the retired ones. That's all there is to it. There is nothing to debate, and no reason for anyone to be debating this.

I have more important posting to do in my other threads about ISIS, and the global jihad (nuclear annihilation threat)

It's a discussion forum, you dope. And you're right. It was ridiculous for you to even think you could create a victim thread and whine all day everyday , without a rebuttal.

His ancestors didn't have it.

Any ancestor who kept humans as property or enforced Jim Crow is not superior to anyone

Why help those who have been the beneficiaries of AA racist discriminantion, when you should be helping the victims ?

Your not a victim. You have victim mentality.
Of course I'm a victim. How could you say I (and every White person) is not ? That's impossible.

What a coincidence! That's just what I was thinking about you. With all your racist attitude (defending AA), you probably passed this on to your kids, and they are probably just as racist as you. I hope they are not as crazy as you, with your strange ideas of thinking victimized Whites somehow owe something to the Blacks who are discriminating against them. And your equally strange notion that I, somehow, am racist just because I oppose the racism of AA, and defend the White victims of it.

Any ancestor who kept humans as property or enforced Jim Crow is not superior to anyone
Why even bother to think about that, when those people were probably less than 1% of the American population.
Talk like that serves one purpose. To stir Blacks up, to where they will vote Democrat.

Why help those who have been the beneficiaries of AA racist discriminantion, when you should be helping the victims ?

Of course I'm a victim. How could you say I (and every White person) is not ? That's impossible.

I prefer renting. With my apartment, I have 12 acres of land, 2 swimming pools, a jacuzzi, an exercise room, a clubhouse, walking trails, a tennis court, a basketball court, maintenance men to fix anything needing to be fixed (which I don't have to pay for), and lots of nice neighbors. Who needs a house, with high monthly payments to not have all these things ? Having fun working on that air conditioning, and fixing those window screens ?

I have owned 2 houses in the past. Never again.

No you're not. You are being a racist, supporting AA racism, and you're also lying.
You are the one lying. You couldnt get a job because you were not educated enough and lazy.
False. I completed 4 yrs of college. That's no lazy. I went to grad school. That's not lazy. I got lots of education. If I didn't get a job in that field (City Planning) it's because I got discriminated against, by racists like you. How incredible that in 2015, someone, anyone, would have the audacity to shoe up here and actually defend this abomination. You have no morals, no shame, and no self-respect.

What is more incredible is that you could obtain the education that you claim to have and would be whining on an anonymous message board that you are a victim.
:bsflag: You're a baldfaced anti-White RACIST who runs down White people. Now you just laid a BIGOT BOMB on 4.4 Million Americans who live in Kentucky. Yes, I am anti-immigration, and you should be to, ANd if you had an ounce of decency, and cared about the massive harms that immigration is doing to the American people you would care.

Oh wait a minute. I forgot. You're a liberal who is ordered to avoid all conservative news reporting. So within you little cocoon of liberal censorship, you probably have NO IDEA what all these harms are becasue you liberal reporters don't won't go there, and they avoid that subject like it was Ebola.

As for racism, the only racism going on in America over the past 51 years is affirmative action, and you support it. YOU are the racist fool in this forum, and you dig yourself a deeper hole about it every time you open your mouth. :dig: :slap:

Whatever, , "cra cra". What your delusional
imagination conjures up is of no importance to me at all except to supply an unending source of entertainment.

Frankly. It is no surprise at all that life dealt you a crappy deal, because all that you do is whine about being a victim, and blame AA and the black population as well as immigrants for your abysmal, wretched station in life., while it becomes more obvious with every word that you type that your being a failure is no ones fault but your own.

It is your fault that you failed to be anything but marginal, because just like now, you probably sat around and whined about being passed over as opposed to getting off your lazy ass, and making something happen for yourself.

You will likely end up being carted off to a V.A. mental ward and placed on a 5150, after having a complete mental breakdown.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall and laugh when that day comes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
As I just told that other AA whiner, you AA supporters are the whiners. You whine about 400 years of oppression to Blacks (which was before your time), and then act like you are still the victims when, of course it is Whites and other races that are. I no, I wouldn't call you delusional. I call you a baldfaced LAIR, because you're too smart to not know that oppression on Blacks stopped 51 years ago, and oppression on Whites (AA) started then.

As for your silly attacks on me, smart readers here know all you're doing is the old attack the messenger when you can't defeat the message tactic. Weak. Very obvioulsy weak. :slap:
What does my education have to do with it ? Other than that I had to quit graduate school, because of AA, and the whole 5 years of work went down the drain.

So how old were you when you "quit"?
If you quit in your 20's or 30's, or even your 40's. Thats enough right there to sum up your character and your work ethic, and renders your argument pointless.

EARTH TO KS: You haven't made a single, solitary "point" in this entire thread. All you've done is try to run down my credibility and call me names. You don't HAVE an "argument", and we all know that what I've been saying is 100% true, and you haven't denied it once in this thread. And you can't. AA racially discriminates against Whites. It's immoral. It;s an illegal violation of the 1964 Civil rights law, and we all know it.

And if somebody quit a certain occupation because it is inundated with AA discrimination, that is not any negative reflection on his character. That is a negative reflection on the character of the AA discriminating racists, who caused him to quit. Like YOU.

I could not care less about AA. It has made no difference in my life at all.....But, your obvious inferiority is what has you believing that AA is a threat to you, and keeps you awake at night.

Dunce.

I prefer renting. With my apartment, I have 12 acres of land, 2 swimming pools, a jacuzzi, an exercise room, a clubhouse, walking trails, a tennis court, a basketball court, maintenance men to fix anything needing to be fixed (which I don't have to pay for), and lots of nice neighbors. Who needs a house, with high monthly payments to not have all these things ? Having fun working on that air conditioning, and fixing those window screens ?

Now there is an interesting perspective that sounds like total bullshit. Over time, real estate ownership has proven to be the single most productive investment that one can make. Repairs and upkeep are just part of the privilege of ownership.

Now there is an interesting perspective that sounds like total bullshit. Over time, real estate ownership has proven to be the single most productive investment that one can make. Repairs and upkeep are just part of the privilege of ownership.

Great example. People in my condos overpaid and lost their condos. Rich people came in and bought them for pennies now they rent them and make lots of money renting to the people who lost their homes.

The bank never lost a penny. They just didn't make as much as they wanted to. And didn't our government bail them out and not the owners?

Why even bother to think about that, when those people were probably less than 1% of the American population.
Talk like that serves one purpose. To stir Blacks up, to where they will vote Democrat.
Four million blacks were held as property

Far more than one percent

His ancestors didn't have it.
If he is white they did.

You are the one lying. You couldnt get a job because you were not educated enough and lazy.
False. I completed 4 yrs of college. That's no lazy. I went to grad school. That's not lazy. I got lots of education. If I didn't get a job in that field (City Planning) it's because I got discriminated against, by racists like you. How incredible that in 2015, someone, anyone, would have the audacity to shoe up here and actually defend this abomination. You have no morals, no shame, and no self-respect.

What is more incredible is that you could obtain the education that you claim to have and would be whining on an anonymous message board that you are a victim.
imagination conjures up is of no importance to me at all except to supply an unending source of entertainment.

Frankly. It is no surprise at all that life dealt you a crappy deal, because all that you do is whine about being a victim, and blame AA and the black population as well as immigrants for your abysmal, wretched station in life., while it becomes more obvious with every word that you type that your being a failure is no ones fault but your own.

It is your fault that you failed to be anything but marginal, because just like now, you probably sat around and whined about being passed over as opposed to getting off your lazy ass, and making something happen for yourself.

You will likely end up being carted off to a V.A. mental ward and placed on a 5150, after having a complete mental breakdown.

As I just told that other AA whiner, you AA supporters are the whiners. You whine about 400 years of oppression to Blacks (which was before your time), and then act like you are still the victims when, of course it is Whites and other races that are. I no, I wouldn't call you delusional. I call you a baldfaced LAIR, because you're too smart to not know that oppression on Blacks stopped 51 years ago, and oppression on Whites (AA) started then.

As for your silly attacks on me, smart readers here know all you're doing is the old attack the messenger when you can't defeat the message tactic. Weak. Very obvioulsy weak. :slap:
What does my education have to do with it ? Other than that I had to quit graduate school, because of AA, and the whole 5 years of work went down the drain.

If you quit in your 20's or 30's, or even your 40's. Thats enough right there to sum up your character and your work ethic, and renders your argument pointless.

EARTH TO KS: You haven't made a single, solitary "point" in this entire thread. All you've done is try to run down my credibility and call me names. You don't HAVE an "argument", and we all know that what I've been saying is 100% true, and you haven't denied it once in this thread. And you can't. AA racially discriminates against Whites. It's immoral. It;s an illegal violation of the 1964 Civil rights law, and we all know it.

And if somebody quit a certain occupation because it is inundated with AA discrimination, that is not any negative reflection on his character. That is a negative reflection on the character of the AA discriminating racists, who caused him to quit. Like YOU.

You can try to justify your failure anyway that you wish, but, no one "causes" anyone to "quit". It is a conscience decision to do so. You are a quitter and failed for that reason.

You can try to justify your failure anyway that you wish, but, no one "causes" anyone to "quit". It is a conscience decision to do so. You are a quitter and failed for that reason.

The absence of white privilege makes the white failure very fragile. Please be nice to him...blackie is keeping him down.

I heard the government could have sent us the money instead of giving it to the bankers. That would have saved everyone including the banks but instead bush gave the money to the bankers. Fuck any usmb republican who defended these robber barons. I fucking hate stupidity.

A middle class republican should be an oxymoron.

I heard the government could have sent us the money instead of giving it to the bankers. That would have saved everyone including the banks but instead bush gave the money to the bankers. Fuck any usmb republican who defended these robber barons. I fucking hate stupidity.

Wait...Didn't Bush send everyone a $700 check?

If only those bad Black people would have gone back to their jobs as janitors and maids protectionist would have been a partial success....maybe.
If only there wasn't so much crime in Detroit they'd have 1 mall or Walmart meijers Kroger's target home depot etc. Not one of these businesses will dare go into Detroit. If you fixed the problem in your community we wouldnt need AA because companies would move to Detroit and hire blacks.

You keep saying whites commit crime too but all these businesses aren't scared to come to our neighborhoods.

Wait...Didn't Bush send everyone a $700 check?
Even worse! He just sent us a loan and put it on the debt!

Do you remember the chart showing how much you got for how much you make? The really rich got something like $300k

So $700? Bfd. And that saved bush from an official recession. He did it a couple times to get him out of a recession. I remember once when pelosi was speaker. Could you imagine the GOP letting Obama do that? Not a fucking chance.

Forum List

Back