Aerosols to protect earth from global warming will be sprayed next yr. could be catastrophic

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Harvard scientists to test atmosphere protecting aerosols | Daily Mail Online

Aerosols to protect Earth from global warming will be sprayed into the stratosphere NEXT YEAR, but scientists warn the results could be 'catastrophic'
  • Experts will test the feasibility of 'solar geoengineering' to stop global warming
  • Material will be pumped into the stratosphere to reflect the sun's rays
  • Researchers will test a range of materials that could be used at scale in future
  • But scientists have warned of the potential 'catastrophic' consequences
Harvard researchers are set to test aerosol sprays that could be used to combat climate change.

The controversial technique could one day be used to block incoming solar radiation and cool down Earth to combat the effects of global warming.

The first-of-its-kind experiment could begin as early as next year and will pump small amounts of material into the stratosphere to reflect the sun's rays.

But scientists have previously warned that the results of changing our own climate could be 'catastrophic'.

Scroll down for video

-------------------------------------------------------

So as the fkd Gov. continued to say this is all a conspiracy we've got HARVARD scientist warning WTF this bs is going to do.
If it was not in existence these scientist wouldn't be admitting to it all, they also wouldn't be panicked at the damages these nut jobs are going to do to our planet.

But hey keep thinking it's a --------------n conspiracy half the idiots doing this won't listen until it's too late.

Aerosols to protect Earth from global warming will be sprayed into the stratosphere NEXT YEAR, but scientists warn the results could be 'catastrophic'
  • Experts will test the feasibility of 'solar geoengineering' to stop global warming
  • Researchers will test a range of materials that could be used at scale in future
Harvard researchers are set to test aerosol sprays that could be used to combat climate change.

The controversial technique could one day be used to block incoming solar radiation and cool down Earth to combat the effects of global warming.

The first-of-its-kind experiment could begin as early as next year and will pump small amounts of material into the stratosphere to reflect the sun's rays.

But scientists have previously warned that the results of changing our own climate could be 'catastrophic'.

Scroll down for video

So as the fkd Gov. continued to say this is all a conspiracy we've got HARVARD scientist warning WTF this bs is going to do.
If it was not in existence these scientist wouldn't be admitting to it all, they also wouldn't be panicked at the damages these nut jobs are going to do to our planet.

But hey keep thinking it's a --------------n conspiracy half the idiots doing this won't listen until it's too late.
:(

51LK7vGZXbL._SY355_.jpg

They've probably already been 'researching'...

This is an article from 2014
Solar Geoengineering: Weighing the Costs
of Blocking the Sun's Rays

Is it any wonder things are so fucked up...
people have either dismissed God or try to be God

I've inhaled a lot of women's hairspray in my days & I'm still kicking. The good news is some of that shit is indestructible so we don't need to worry about the wind blowing it away.

Scroll down for video

Impossible. Humans have no impact on anything.

• Banned
I've inhaled a lot of women's hairspray in my days & I'm still kicking. The good news is some of that shit is indestructible so we don't need to worry about the wind blowing it away.

For someone who wants to get rid of me and get me off the site why do you even bother coming to my post.
Even going as far to make a POST to the MODS.

For someone who wants to get rid of me and get me off the site why do you even bother coming to my post.
Because trolling you is fun.

Paranoia is thy new name

He is the conservative homo on here and hates women posters...

He is the conservative homo on here and hates women posters...
Hates women posters? Lol

Goto bed old man, you're mistaking your drooling for other posters positions again

Scroll down for video

Sounds like the back story from the Matrix. Humans blocked the Sun in order to starve out the machines.

Forum List

Back