Adult Swim faves

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Discovered quite a selection of Adult Swim selections on on-demand recently so been checking them out. "Sword Art Online," "Rick and Morty," and venerable ones like "Robot Chicken." And on other chans, "Archer" is regular fave.

"Rick and Morty" is shaping up to be my all around fave wrestling "Archer" from 1st place to 2nd.

Discovered quite a selection of Adult Swim selections on on-demand recently so been checking them out. "Sword Art Online," "Rick and Morty," and venerable ones like "Robot Chicken." And on other chans, "Archer" is regular fave.

"Rick and Morty" is shaping up to be my all around fave wrestling "Archer" from 1st place to 2nd.

Find the Foreigner Belt episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force....

Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I love Shake. Lol. Meat wad too.

Robot Chicken when you're in the mood for some dark and weird humor.

I've watched Squid Billies before but . . . meh. It's a little gross for me. :D

I'm binging on Archer. I think the final episode is coming soon. 9 years later?

Happy there are new Rick and Morty's. They are getting trippy. I love it because then I'll notice different things when I watch them again and again in the future.

Metalocypse is pretty damn good.

Aqua teen hunger force is hilarious.

Superjail is an odd one.

Really though adult swim has so much damn obscure and weird shit to sift through. Like this.

Forum List

Back