Admit it USMB GOP, your leadership doesn't care about the Middle Class

Is that Why GM is failing and NOT paid thier debt back?

from what I understand GM has had a good year as Ford and chrysler, and they have paid back a large portion of their debt, but I don't think they negotiated the loan to be a short term loan.

US auto giant General Motors said Tuesday that its China sales for May hit a record 231,183 vehicles, despite a looming slowdown in the world's second largest economy.

GM's sales in the country surged 21.3 percent in May from the same month last year and rose 1.7 percent from April, it said in a statement.

For the first five months of this year, GM sold around 1.2 million vehicles in China -- also a record -- up 11.5 percent year on year.
GM registers record China auto sales for May - Yahoo! News

General Motors' US sales up 11 percent in May

Channel 8 San Diego - Jun 01 07:28am

And YOU paid for that RECORD CORPORATE PROFIT with your tax dollars.

I remember when corporations turning record profits was a negative according to the left.

Wait......

That's still today's talking point. You seem confused.

no u r confused, u claim that liberals don't work and so it cost me nothing as I have no income to pay for it or taxes, please make up your mind how you think you might be able to insult me cause you got the dt's

no u r confused, u claim that liberals don't work and so it cost me nothing as I have no income to pay for it or taxes, pleae make up your mind how you think you might be able to insult me cause you got the dt's

Are you wasted?

Insane?

Terrified about November?

Dear God.

Get a grip asslips.

I remember when corporations turning record profits was a negative according to the left.

Wait......

Is this really the best that your angry old white male ego can do?

Says the man that just called me names a couple posts ago. I have given you facts with every post. YOU are lacking in the debate skills dept. You've had your ass handed to you multiple times now.

You are the weakest link........goodbye

I posted the same, so just cause you can't debate don't get testy with me or you will be treated the same way you treat others, so tough shit if you don't like it. Go cry some where else.

from what I understand GM has had a good year as Ford and chrysler, and they have paid back a large portion of their debt, but I don't think they negotiated the loan to be a short term loan.

US auto giant General Motors said Tuesday that its China sales for May hit a record 231,183 vehicles, despite a looming slowdown in the world's second largest economy.

GM's sales in the country surged 21.3 percent in May from the same month last year and rose 1.7 percent from April, it said in a statement.

For the first five months of this year, GM sold around 1.2 million vehicles in China -- also a record -- up 11.5 percent year on year.
GM registers record China auto sales for May - Yahoo! News

General Motors' US sales up 11 percent in May

Channel 8 San Diego - Jun 01 07:28am

Wait......

no u r confused, u claim that liberals don't work and so it cost me nothing as I have no income to pay for it or taxes, please make up your mind how you think you might be able to insult me cause you got the dt's

I never claimed liberals didn't work. If you could put a coherent argument forward I wouldn't have to keep kicking your ass.

Now, play time is over so you better get back to your padded room before the nurse chases you down with her syringe of relaxation.

Is this really the best that your angry old white male ego can do?

Says the man that just called me names a couple posts ago. I have given you facts with every post. YOU are lacking in the debate skills dept. You've had your ass handed to you multiple times now.

I posted the same, so just cause you can't debate don't get testy with me or you will be treated the same way you treat others, so tough shit if you don't like it. Go cry some where else.

GRAMPS NEVER claimed such a thing outside of chastising liberals whom DEFEND MOOCHERS and thier ill-gotten gain at the expense of others regarldless of ideology.

Try again derp.

GRAMPS NEVER claimed such a thing outside of chastising liberals whom DEFEND MOOCHERS and thier ill-gotten gain at the expense of others regarldless of ideology.

Try again derp.

there are moochers from all segments of society, try talking trash about them also. like I have.

Try again derp.

there are moochers from all segments of society, try talking trash about them also. like I have.

YOU talk trash with no thought.Vive la différence, DERP.

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

Before Mr. Obama teed off on the golf course for the first time as president, he delivered a State of the Union address that promised his new stimulus bill would “save or create 3.5 million jobs.”

100 golf games later....

How'd that work out asswipe?

you certainly clarified the position you seem to defend, or you just want to attack everyone no matter what like that grouchy grissled grampa

well what the fuck have you been doing?......you haven't been exactly a nice guy.....making fun of his Gay Lover.....not that there is anything wrong with that Gramps....calling him an old white guy.....what the hell.....

Before Mr. Obama teed off on the golf course for the first time as president, he delivered a State of the Union address that promised his new stimulus bill would “save or create 3.5 million jobs.”

100 golf games later....

How'd that work out asswipe?

you certainly clarified the position you seem to defend, or you just want to attack everyone no matter what like that grouchy grissled grampa

I quoted Obama, asslips.

Did he come through as promised?

Pull your mouth off his ass for a moment and let us know.

this guy said he was a moderate in that poll......all i see is Hard Left shit here.....those guys over there were right.....Moonglow cant even be honest with himself.....care to comment Moony?....:eusa_eh:

Come on guys, seriously, how do the policies of the Republicans and the conservatives help the middle class in any way, shape or form?

Come on guys, seriously, how do the policies of the Republicans and the conservatives help the middle class in any way, shape or form?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Cr2ulBGGo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Like Barf Out Gag Me With A Spoon - YouTube[/ame]

Jobs and a growing economy help everyone. Paying less in taxes to the thieves in Washington obviously has an immediate payoff.

How do I benefit by having more of my hard earned cash looted by parasites?

from where i sit Dean.....your side does not look any better then their side.....biggest Economy in the Country,11% unemployment,funds being slashed from EDUCATION and Social Services for the Elderly and Handicapped,Companies leaving the State,People leaving the State because they cant afford to retire here,infrastructure falling apart,but they are trying to get a Train built that very few want instead of getting that money to repair the existing infrastructure,some State Union workers getting 90-95% of their pay when they retire,must be nice,when Obama lowered my taxes,the State sucked it up with their new ones and their "FEES"....so much for that 40 bucks.......so why should i listen to what you have to say?....

Yet another, I am Right I know it, so why don't you all agree with me thread, From Rdean.

Shocker.
Take pity. Edited to remove a TOS, cause we all know, that the mother fuckers who follow liberal policy aren't violating My family.

He is just living up to his 'evolutionary' potential.

Last edited:
Precisely. Economic Jihad.
Derp longs for the day when he'll receive all he needs, and gives according to his abilities, guided and loved by the government.

And how will he react when they approach him demanding party membership forwhat he got from them...or else disappear off the face of the Earth never to be seen or heard again?:eusa_shhh:
He'll gratefully bend over and offer himself to his masters.

The federal government's job is not to help out anyone. Except to secure the borders.

Seriously, what part about that have you never gotten ?

I never heeard anything about it, but rmember where you are at, a posting site that allows for member to act like 5 year olds and to say anything that comes to mind, even the derainged

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/10/business/labor-board-drops-case-against-boeing.html?_r=1

Gee, what's that up there? Why its a bunch of fucking liberals that tried to sue an American company for moving across state lines.

Maybe if you pulled your head out of Obama's ass you would be up to date on current events.

well unfortunately I don't have time to know everything like you. How come you are the smartest guy around but only a construction worker? Or was that a lie and you live a life of leasure supplied to you by your gay lover, just who knows, but you sure have a piss poor attitude right now so go play with your self till you need glasses.
Typical leftist hatred of gays. Tsk, tsk.

Forum List

Back