Admit it USMB GOP, your leadership doesn't care about the Middle Class

and china, japan, germany built plants here to produce cars. why? Cause it's economical, duh!

Yeah, we didn't need those jobs anyhow huh? You leftwing idiots cry fowl when someone like Romney makes money overseas or when a non union company moves overseas but its okay now because Obama and the unions approve.

Hypocrites, all of you.

well the auto plants in the US need American workers, gee you got a hangover and just want to whine and bitch over everything, do you throw tantrums at home and break stuff also?

GM moved and many more auto companies moved many plants outside the US many years ago. But i know that, hangover and youor hate of Obama melts away your ability to function with reason.

Is that Why GM is failing and NOT paid thier debt back?

Shit you guys threw a fit when one large company decided to build its new plant in a right to work state but this is somehow different.

Fucking tools

I never heeard anything about it, but rmember where you are at, a posting site that allows for member to act like 5 year olds and to say anything that comes to mind, even the derainged

Shit you guys threw a fit when one large company decided to build its new plant in a right to work state but this is somehow different.

Fucking tools

I never heeard anything about it, but rmember where you are at, a posting site that allows for member to act like 5 year olds and to say anything that comes to mind, even the derainged

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/10/business/labor-board-drops-case-against-boeing.html?_r=1

Gee, what's that up there? Why its a bunch of fucking liberals that tried to sue an American company for moving across state lines.

Maybe if you pulled your head out of Obama's ass you would be up to date on current events.

Fucking tools

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/10/business/labor-board-drops-case-against-boeing.html?_r=1

Gee, what's that up there? Why its a bunch of fucking liberals that tried to sue an American company for moving across state lines.

Maybe if you pulled your head out of Obama's ass you would be up to date on current events.

He walked right into that spanking didn't he?

He walked right into that spanking didn't he?

Most Derps DO. :lol:

Yeah, we didn't need those jobs anyhow huh? You leftwing idiots cry fowl when someone like Romney makes money overseas or when a non union company moves overseas but its okay now because Obama and the unions approve.

Hypocrites, all of you.

well the auto plants in the US need American workers, gee you got a hangover and just want to whine and bitch over everything, do you throw tantrums at home and break stuff also?

GM moved and many more auto companies moved many plants outside the US many years ago. But i know that, hangover and youor hate of Obama melts away your ability to function with reason.

from what I understand GM has had a good year as Ford and chrysler, and they have paid back a large portion of their debt, but I don't think they negotiated the loan to be a short term loan.

US auto giant General Motors said Tuesday that its China sales for May hit a record 231,183 vehicles, despite a looming slowdown in the world's second largest economy.

GM's sales in the country surged 21.3 percent in May from the same month last year and rose 1.7 percent from April, it said in a statement.

For the first five months of this year, GM sold around 1.2 million vehicles in China -- also a record -- up 11.5 percent year on year.
GM registers record China auto sales for May - Yahoo! News

General Motors' US sales up 11 percent in May

Channel 8 San Diego - Jun 01 07:28am

Hypocrites, all of you.

"Detroit has staged a comeback, and so has General Motors. The auto giant jumped three spots in the Fortune 500, from No. 8 in 2010 to No. 5 last year. Just two years after it filed for bankruptcy and received federal aid, GM posted record profits in 2011."

General Motors - Fortune 500 - GM

Fucking tools

well unfortunately I don't have time to know everything like you. How come you are the smartest guy around but only a construction worker? Or was that a lie and you live a life of leasure supplied to you by your gay lover, just who knows, but you sure have a piss poor attitude right now so go play with your self till you need glasses.

from what I understand GM has had a good year as Ford and chrysler, and they have paid back a large portion of their debt, but I don't think they negotiated the loan to be a short term loan.

US auto giant General Motors said Tuesday that its China sales for May hit a record 231,183 vehicles, despite a looming slowdown in the world's second largest economy.

GM's sales in the country surged 21.3 percent in May from the same month last year and rose 1.7 percent from April, it said in a statement.

For the first five months of this year, GM sold around 1.2 million vehicles in China -- also a record -- up 11.5 percent year on year.

Obama Pushes False GM Success Story

And YOU paid for that RECORD CORPORATE PROFIT with your tax dollars.

I remember when corporations turning record profits was a negative according to the left.

Wait......

That's still today's talking point. You seem confused.

I remember when corporations turning record profits was a negative according to the left.

Wait......

It's OK when his side does it even though Government needed to stay OUT of it and GM and Chrysler should have gone into Bankruptcy.

The Shareholders, AND the Taxpayers got screwed.

But in moonDerps world that's just OK.

well unfortunately I don't have time to know everything like you. How come you are the smartest guy around but only a construction worker? Or was that a lie and you live a life of leasure supplied to you by your gay lover, just who knows, but you sure have a piss poor attitude right now so go play with your self till you need glasses.

I completely destroyed your position and your rebuttal is I'm a smart gay?

I thought your side loved gays? Now its an insult? You should just stop posting and go play checkers. Seems that's the depth of your abilities.

I completely destroyed your position and your rebuttal is I'm a smart gay?

I thought your side loved gays? Now its an insult? You should just stop posting and go play checkers. Seems that's the depth of your abilities.

Derp should relinquish control of the Computer back to his mommy.

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

Before Mr. Obama teed off on the golf course for the first time as president, he delivered a State of the Union address that promised his new stimulus bill would “save or create 3.5 million jobs.”

100 golf games later....

How'd that work out asswipe?

Wait......

Is this really the best that your angry old white male ego can do?

Wait......

Further evidence.

Get lost Derp.

So you guys have no plan. Right. Come on. Either admit it or tell us the "plan".

Before Mr. Obama teed off on the golf course for the first time as president, he delivered a State of the Union address that promised his new stimulus bill would “save or create 3.5 million jobs.”

100 golf games later....

you certainly clarified the position you seem to defend, or you just want to attack everyone no matter what like that grouchy grissled grampa

Wait......

Further evidence.

Get lost Derp.

and as far as your unintelligble dumbazz is concerned, make me leave.

100 golf games later....

you certainly clarified the position you seem to defend, or you just want to attack everyone no matter what like that grouchy grissled grampa

I quoted Obama, asslips.

Did he come through as promised?

Pull your mouth off his ass for a moment and let us know.

Wait......

Says the man that just called me names a couple posts ago. I have given you facts with every post. YOU are lacking in the debate skills dept. You've had your ass handed to you multiple times now.

You are the weakest link........goodbye

Forum List

Back