Admit it, Donald Trump is George W. Bush on steroids.

Obama is Bush on steroids. He has already quadrupled the national debt and deficit. I say Obama is Bush spelled in democrat. The only difference is that Bush has an actual US birth certificate.

Trump has more money.

He has an even less understanding of foreign policy.

He has no economic policy.

His domestic policy is all over the place.

He thinks he is even more macho than "bring it on".

So how are the different besides Trump being way passed the crazy line?

Bush was more conservative. Trump is a liberal, his policies align more with Clinton than Bush.
No they don't. Build a fucking wall is pure conservatism.

Trump supports the subsidizing of Planned Parenthood.
Trump supports eminent domain.
Trump supports universal healthcare.
Trump is for government mandated ethanol.
Trump is for trans genders using any restroom.
Trump contributed heavily to Emanuel's mayoral campaign.
Trump was very close to the Clintons, calling Hillary a great New York Senator and contributed to her campaigns.

Trump is a conservative on building a wall.
Trump wants to punish women for having an abortion.
Trump wants to ban Muslims.
Trump is against a path to citizenship.
Trump still believes Obama was born in Kenya.

All that makes him a conservative.
Building walls have worked pretty well for other countries. Tell us how an unrelenting flow of illegal aliens is going to help this country ? Conservatives have never been against people coming to this country legally.

Its not the federal governments decision to make abortion legal, its the states. Powers not granted to the Federal government by the Constitution are the domain of the States.

Trump never said ban Muslims. What he said is that we need to halt the flow of Syrian refugee's to this country until we can come up with a better process of vetting them. Other countries who have unchecked flow of refugee's have paid a heavy price.

Trump is not a Conservative.

Trump has more money.

Bush was more conservative. Trump is a liberal, his policies align more with Clinton than Bush.

Trump was very close to the Clintons, calling Hillary a great New York Senator and contributed to her campaigns.

Can't refute my statements, thanks for conceding.
Your statements are so minor. Who cares? Mine on the other hand...........

Obama is Bush on steroids. He has already quadrupled the national debt and deficit. I say Obama is Bush spelled in democrat. The only difference is that Bush has an actual US birth certificate.
What did he spend the money on?

Can't refute my statements, thanks for conceding.
Your statements are so minor. Who cares? Mine on the other hand...........

Never said he wanted to ban Muslims, so you are wrong there.
Doesn't punish women for having an abortion, another drama statement.
Who cares where Obama was born, stupid that that is a major issue, he thinks Cruz is ineligible also. So not conservative or liberal.
Building a wall is a bigger issue than eminent domain? Universal healthcare is a minor issue?
Lol!

. . . .
The last seven and half years plus have been an absolute utter failure, No party can do worse than what we currently have. LOL

...one high note though

images
:dance::dance:
Why would Obama gunrun? Short answer? He wouldn't. Next you'll be telling us he was born in Kenya.

rderp, you totally abysmally ignorant (or willfully dishonest) twat, it was called "Operation Fast and Furious." The shithead in chief is responsible for the actions of the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms under him and they DID engage in gun running*. I grant you that it was for a more or less legitimate law enforcement purpose, but it was a ginomrously idiotic plan. And your ignorance or lies cannot shield Presidunce Obumbler from the responsibility for it which falls at his clownish feet.

Bush never got accused of banging one of his daughters or raping a 12 year old.

Camp I'm watching you. You keep your shit up watch what will happen.

I'll have fun at it. You are saying Trump fucked his kid?

You saying Trump raped a twelve year old?

Walk softly today and tomorrow and I will follow you every where. I can't wait. I will follow you everywhere.
Gee, I'm shaking in my boots.
My comment was based on an article from RedState, a conservative news source. I posted the link, so it isn't something I just made up from nothing. You should go after them too.

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

Now fire away ding-bat.
Wait. SOME individual made a CLAIM. And the "support" for the self-filed lawsuit is "Tiffany"?

Holy crap.

I dislike Trump, but that sounds like -- what's the right term for it? -- horse shit.

Admit it, Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is an extension of Obama without the personality.

Walk softly today and tomorrow and I will follow you every where. I can't wait. I will follow you everywhere.
My comment was based on an article from RedState, a conservative news source. I posted the link, so it isn't something I just made up from nothing. You should go after them too.

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/

Now fire away ding-bat.
Wait. SOME individual made a CLAIM. And the "support" for the self-filed lawsuit is "Tiffany"?

Holy crap.

I dislike Trump, but that sounds like -- what's the right term for it? -- horse shit.
You may be right, and I may even agree with your conclusion that the allegation is horseshit, but who is the tinydancer person to dictate what another poster can post or not post? She should think about just blowing Trump and leave the defending of Trump to others. Isn't she an old burnt out rock groupie?

Now fire away ding-bat.

Holy crap.

You may be right, and I may even agree with your conclusion that the allegation is horseshit, but who is the tinydancer person to dictate what another poster can post or not post? She should think about just blowing Trump and leave the defending of Trump to others. Isn't she an old burnt out rock groupie?

Camp: I would say that you and I generally don't see eye to eye on things political. :D

But you DID source the claim you repeated. For that, you deserve some appropriate props.

I suspect the original claim is likely politically-supported blather.

Since it is one of the already-disseminated political smears against the Donald, you indeed do have the right to repeat it. On the other hand, is it really something you would want to be associated with?

Trump has more money.

More like he's like W had W not ceased abusing alcohol and using cocaine

Here is an idea for immigration reform.

Adopt either Mexico's immigration policy or the Vatican City's.

Do Republicans really think Trump is "masculine"?

Forum List

Back